NATA 2023 Response Sheet has been released on 3rd October 2023. Result has been announced on 27th September 2023 for test 4. NATA 2023 (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) is a National level entrance exam held by Council of Architecture. The test is organized by CoA twice every year for admission to the top Architecture colleges across the country.
If any applicants want to become an Architect, then he must go through the NATA exam and qualify for the B. Arch admission process in the Architecture colleges of the country. Here, in this blog we will go through the details about the NATA 2023 Important Dates, application form, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Syllabus, Preparation Tips, Result, and Counseling.
NATA 2023 Notification: Response Sheet Out (Test 4)
NATA 2023 Response Sheet for Test 4 has been released on 3rd October 2023. Click here to view response sheet.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
NATA 2023 4th Session Result has been Declared on 27th September 2023. Click to View Results.
NATA 2023 Answer Key has been released on 19th September 2023 for Test 4. Click here to view answer key.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
NATA Exam Dates 2023:
Below we have mentioned complete NATA exam schedule:
First Session (Test-I):
|Event||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|The registration process begins||20th March 2023|
|The last date for the registration process||13th April 2023|
|Last Date for Upload Image & Documents||13th April 2023|
|Last date to submit the Application Fee||13th April 2023|
|Availability of confirmation printout||14th April 2023|
|Correction in Application form (if any)||8th – 10th April 2023|
|Admit card release||18th April 2023|
|Exam date||21st April 2023|
|Answer key||26th April 2023|
|Announcement of the result||30th April 2023|
|Response sheet release||9th May 2023|
Second Session (Test- II):
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Online Registration||20th March 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||24th May 2023|
|Confirmation page printing available till||25th May 2023|
|Application correction||20th – 22nd May 2023|
|Admit card release date||30th May 2023|
|NATA 2023 Exam dates||3rd June 2023|
|Releasing of answer key||7th June 2023|
|Announcement of result||13th June 2023|
|Response sheet release||23rd June 2023|
Third Session (Test-III):
|Event||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|The registration process begins||20th March 2023|
|The last date for the registration process||29th June 2023|
|Last Date for Upload Image & Documents||29th June 2023|
|Last date to submit the Application Fee||29th June 2023|
|Availability of confirmation printout||30th June 2023|
|Correction in Application form (if any)||25th – 29th June 2023|
|Admit card release||5th July 2023|
|Exam date||9th July 2023|
|Answer key release||12th July 2023|
|Announcement of the result||18th July 2023|
|Response sheet release||24th July 2023|
Fourth Session (Test-IV):
|Event||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|The registration process begins||23rd August 2023|
|The last date for the registration process||13th September 2023|
|Last Date for Upload Image & Documents||13th September 2023|
|Last date to submit the Application Fee||13th September 2023|
|Availability of confirmation printout||15th September 2023|
|Correction in Application form (if any)||9th – 11th September 2023|
|Admit card release||14th September 2023|
|Exam date||17th September 2023|
|Answer key release||19th September 2023|
|Announcement of the result||27th September 2023|
|Response sheet release||3rd October 2023|
NATA 2023 Application Form
Applicants can check the information given below in order to fill the NATA application form.
- The Application form can be filled through online mode by visiting the NATA website.
- The NATA 2023 application form will be available from first week of March 2023.
- Applicants have to fill the details such as personal info, documents uploading & exam fee payment.
- After filling the registration form, Applicants are required to take the printout of confirmation page generated upon successful fee payment.
- There is no need to send the hardcopy of any document to official authority (CoA).
- Applicants can fill the application form till 1st week April 2023 for first session & till last week May 2023 for second session.
- Applicants should carefully fill all the details while filling application form. The Applicants will be provided only one time opportunity to make correction in their personal details.
- The application fee can be paid through online mode using debit card, credit card or net banking.
Here, we have provided the application fee for all categories:
|For One Session:|
|General Applicants||Rs. 2000/-|
|SC/ST Applicants||Rs. 1500/-|
|For Both Session:|
|General Applicants||Rs. 4000/-|
|SC/ST Applicants||Rs. 3000/-|
Applicants who want to appear from test centers outside of India must have to fill following fee for both sessions:
|For one session||Rs. 10,000/-|
|For both sessions||Rs. 20,000/-|
How to Fill NATA Application Form 2023:
- Go through the official website (Direct Link will be provided above in this article).
- Click on link provided as “NATA Registration 2023.”
- Now, click on the “New Registration” button.
- Now enter valid details to register and click on the “Submit” button.
- Login and fill application form with personal, communication, qualification & other details.
- Now upload documents as per the specified specifications mentioned.
- Make fee payment as per the payment gateway provided for submission of application fee.
- Submit application form.
- Print the application and save it for further usage.
NATA Eligibility Criteria 2023:
Applicants should check the NATA eligibility criteria as given below:
- Qualification: applicants must have passed/appearing 10+2 with PCM or 10+3 diploma having mathematics as a Subject.
- Required Percentage: applicants should have at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and also at least 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination or passed 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Appearing Applicants: Applicants appearing the 10+2 or 10+3 exam in the current year (2023) may also provisionally appear in the exam.
Note: No direct lateral admission is allowed at any other year/stage of B.Arch. course based on any qualification.
NATA Exam Pattern 2023:
Check NATA 2023 complete exam pattern & marking scheme:
- Number of Questions: Total 125 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Total Marks: Questions will be of 200 marks for both session exams.
- Type of Questions: Multiple-Choice type (MCQ), Multiple Select type (MSQ), Preferential Choice type (PCQ) and Numerical Answer type (NAQ) will be asked in the examination.
- Language: The medium of aptitude test will be in English Language.
- Marking Scheme: Questions will Carry either 1,2 or 3 marks.
- Negative Marking: No provision of negative marking.
NATA aptitude of the applicants will be assessed using some or all of the following techniques:
- Diagrammatic Reasoning – Tests the ability of logical reasoning, using diagrams and scenarios
- Numerical Reasoning – Tests mathematical ability through simple problems
- Verbal Reasoning – Assesses the ability to assess verbal logic.
- Inductive Reasoning – Tests the ability to see patterns and analyse given data
- Situational Judgment – Tests problem-solving ability.
- Logical Reasoning – Tests ability to recognise patterns, sequences or relationships between shapes and
- Abstract Reasoning – Will assess general knowledge, and ability to utilise knowledge in new situations.
NATA Syllabus 2023:
The NATA syllabus will be designed for testing the drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity, Mathematics at 10+2 level and critical thinking ability that have been acquired by the applicants over the past few years and are related to the specific field of study. Applicants can study the 11th and 12th class syllabus also.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Recommended Books for NATA 2023:
Applicants who will participate in the upcoming NATA 2023 Examination can refer to these books mentioned below. Important books for the preparation of the entrance exam are as follows;
NATA Preparation Tips 2023:
Applicants can check the below mentioned preparation tips to score well in the examination:
- Applicants must go through the complete exam pattern and syllabus prescribed by the officials.
- Go through the previous year question papers and the answer key.
- Make a proper study schedule and follow it on a regular basis.
- Solve the online or offline mock test to be aware with the exam pattern.
- Eat healthy food and maintain your health to stay fit.
NATA Admit Card 2023:
The admit card of NATA exam will be generated in the 1st week of April, 2023. The admit card will contain the details about the applicants like roll number, exam timing and centre of examination. The Applicants has to download the soft copy of the NATA admit card from the website and keep it safe till the counselling process.
Applicants have to appear in the examination with a printed hard copy of downloaded admit card along with one original photo identity card- Voter Card/ Pan Card/ Aadhar Card/ Driving Licence.
NATA Answer Key 2023:
As NATA exam is a computer based aptitude test, so applicants’s responses will be hosted in the website. After the examination, model answers to MCQ portion (Part A) will be available through online mode.
Before publication of results, the answer key of each applicants will be uploaded along with Part-wise marks secured by the applicants. No review will be available for the drawing test (Part B).
Also, there will be no provision for post publication scrutiny and /or review and any request after publication of the result will not be entertained.
NATA Cut off 2023:
CoA will release the NATA Cut off through online mode. The cut off will be the minimum marks which Applicants have to obtained to qualify the entrance examination.
The cut off will depend on various factors like total seats, difficulty level of exam, total number of Applicants appeared in the exam, etc. Applicants must obtain the cut off marks in the examination:
Applicants should obtain 25% marks in MCQ portion and 25% marks in drawing portion.
NATA Counselling 2023:
There will be no separate counselling conducted by the official authority for providing admissions. Applicants will have to apply separately in each institution in which they want to apply for admission.
Applicants those want to get admission in B.Arch. courses should appear in separate counselling conducted by each institution.
Applicants have to carry all required documents and their photocopies for the verification process. Final admission will be provided to those Applicants who will fulfill eligibility criteria completely.
Frequently Asked Questions: Regarding NATA Exam
Question: What is the eligibility to apply for NATA exam?
Answer: Candidates who have completed their 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or 10+ 3 Diploma with Mathematics as subject of study can appear for NATA exam.
Candidates appearing for 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects of study or 10+3 Diploma with Mathematics in the current year may also provisionally appear for NATA exam.
Question: What is the format to upload the document while filling the application form?
Answer: The documents should be uploaded in the JPEG/JPG format while filling the application.
Question: What is the appplication fee for attending both 1st & 2nd paper?
Answer: Candidate willing to appear for both first and second test, he/she shall have to deposit Rs 4000/- as application fee.
Question: What is the fees for appearing NATA exam?
Answer: Application fee payable by a candidate applying for NATA– 2021, for any one test is INR Rs.2,000/- (Rupees Two thousand only) payable through ONLINE mode.
(ii) Application fee payable by a Candidate who wishes to apply for both first and second test is Rs 4000/- (Rupees Four thousand only).
(iii) Application Fee payable by candidates belonging to SC/ST and PWD and transsexual category for any one test is Rs 1500/- (Rupees One thousand five hundred only) and for both tests is Rs 3,000/- (Rupees three thousand hundred only)
(iv) Application fee payable Candidates opting to appear from test centres outside the Territory of India is Rs.10,000/- (Rupees Ten thousand only) for any one test and Rs. 20,000/- (Rupees Twenty thousand only) for both the tests through online mode
Question: Will the test fee be refunded for any valid reason?
Answer: No. The fee is non-refundable at any cost.
Question: Is NATA online examination? What are the total marks for the exam and what is Exam
Answer: The NATA is completely a computer-based test. The total marks for the test are 200. 125 questions have to be answered in 180 minutes (3 hours). Questions will carry either 1, 2 or 3 marks. Questions could be of the Multiple-Choice type (MCQ), Multiple Select type (MSQ), Preferential Choice type (PCQ) and Numerical Answer type (NAQ).
Question: Can I change the test center?
Answer: No. The request for change of test center once allotted will not be entertained.
Question: What items should I carry to the exam hall for the drawing test?
Answer: NATA is completely a computer-based test. So candidates need to only carry the following to the exam hall:
i. Downloaded Admit Card of NATA.
ii. Original Proof of Identity- Aadhar/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter ID.
iii. Pen, pencil and eraser for rough working
Mobile Phones, Bluetooth devices, Calculators, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Electronic Watches or any other electronic gadget with facilities of Calculator are not allowed in the Examination Hall. Possession of such items during the Examinations may lead to cancellation of candidature.
Candidates found carrying any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers or any other material will be debarred from appearing the examination.
Question: Nata exam will be held separately for both the exam?
Answer: Yes, the exam will be held separately on different dates for the test.
Question: What is the syllabus for the NATA test?
Answer: Unlike any other entrance examination, NATA is an Aptitude test that assesses a candidate’s innate ability through a variety of testing formats and cannot be taught, learnt or induced. Hence, there can be no fixed syllabus or pattern as aptitude can be measured through various testing formats/techniques. Aptitude will be tested for the chosen field of study, which in this case is Architecture.
Question: Without aadhar card can I apply for the NATA exam?
Answer: Yes, you can apply as aadhaar card is not mandatory to apply.
Question: My Fees are deducted twice while making online payment. When will my fees be
refunded and what is the process?
Answer: In case NATA fee is deducted twice during online payment, the candidate is suggested to take up the issue with the bank and wait for at least 4-5 working days. If no refund is issued after that, the candidate may approach the NATA Helpdesk with request for refund and the same shall be processed by the Council within 7 working days.
NATA Contact Number/Helpline Number:
COUNCIL OF ARCHITECTURE
India Habitat Centre, Core 6A, 1st Floor,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 India
NATA HELP DESK NO.: 9560707764, 9319275557
Email: [email protected]
State- wise List of NATA Test Centres:
The List of city-wise examination test centres ifor NATA exam is given below:
|List of Examination Cities|
|1||Andaman and Nicobar||Port Blair|
Jammu and Kashmir
|Bokaro Steel City|
|90||Navi Mumbai – Nerul|
|International Cities* with Country|
Note: Final retention of city depends on availability/requests.
(*) The candidates applying for exam centre in international cities will not be given any choice for test International cities cannot be chosen as second or third choice of exam city.