MICAT-II 2023 Result/Score Card will be available on 17th February 2023. MICAT-I 2023 Results has been declared now. MICA Admission Test is an institution level entrance exam is held by the Mudra Institute of Communication, Ahmedabad (MICA) twice in a year.
The MICAT Exam will be held for providing admission in PGDM-C and PGDM programs of MICA Institutions. MICA also provides admission on the basis of various other management entrance examination including CAT, XAT and GMAT scores.
Below in this article, we have provided all the necessary detailed information applicants will require for participating in the MICAT 2023 Admission Procedure latest updates.
MICAT 2023 Notifications – Result Declared
MICAT-II 2023 Result/Score Card will be available on 17th February 2023. The link will be Provided Here.
MICAT Phase I 2023 Result has been declared on January 2023. Click here to check result.
MICAT 2023 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the complete official exam dates for MICAT 2023 Admission:
|Beginning of the Registration process||1st October 2022|
|Last date for Registration||21st November 2022|
|Release of the Admit cards,/Call letter||30th November 2022|
|MICAT I Exam date||3rd December 2022|
|Declaration of Result||21st December 2022|
|Registration process begins||22nd November 2022|
|Last date for registration||17th January 2023|
|Release of Admit card/Call Letter||24th January 2023|
|MICAT II Exam date||28th January 2023|
|Declaration of Result||17th February 2023|
|GE/ PI shortlist||17th February 2023|
|Final Result/Document Verification||To be announced|
MICAT Application Form 2023:
Below we have provided the complete detailed information regarding the MICAT Application Form 2023:
- The Application form has been released by the MICA through online mode.
- Applicants are suggested to go through the complete eligibility norms before applying for the examination.
- As of now, the application forms for MICAT I will be released in October 2022 and are to be completed by the 19th November 2022.
In the case of MICAT II, the application forms are to be released on 22nd November 2022 and are to be completed by 16th January 2023.
- Applying Applicants should fill the MICA Application Form with correct and valid details only as any invalid details will cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants should keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for further references.
- MICAT 2023 Application Fee can only be submitted through online mode.
- Applicants can use online payment gateways for transaction of application form fee.
- Application Form fee for every candidate is Rs. 2100/-.
MICAT Eligibility Criteria 2023:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility norms for MICAT 2023 Examination:
- Qualification: For admission in both, PGDM (C) and PGDM will require a bachelor’s degree (10 + 2 + 3 system) or an equivalent qualification in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Appearing: Applicants appearing for final examinations of bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in 2023 are also eligible to apply.
- Scores: To be eligible for admission in both offered programs, Applicants should have score of either CAT 2021, XAT 2023 and GMAT 2020
MICAT Exam Pattern 2023:
Below we have provided the complete MICAT Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Examination: The exam will be held through online mode only.
- Total Questions: Question Paper will contain the total 144 questions in the examination.
- Duration: Applicants will total get 2 hours 45 minutes to solve the question paper.
- Total Sections: Question paper will be divided in three sections.
- Marking system: Each correct answer will carry +1 mark and incorrect answer will carry -0.25 Marks in the total.
Below we have provided the section wise question paper pattern for MICAT 2023 Examination:
|Section||Parts||No. of Questions|
|Section A||Psychometric test||35|
|Section B||General Awareness||25|
|Divergent- Convergent Reasoning||39|
|Section C||Descriptive Test||4|
MICAT Syllabus 2023:
The syllabus of MICAT Examination will be consist of various topics from various subjects including the Psychometric Test, Verbal Ability, General Awareness, Quantitative Ability, Divergent- Convergent Reasoning and Descriptive Test.
The complete syllabus for MICAT 2023 Examination will be made available through the information bulletin.
Below we have provided some effective preparation tips for better performance of examination:
- Make a proper balanced schedule keeping the syllabus and exam pattern in mind.
- Participate in the mock test and solve the sample and previous years question papers.
- Read the newspapers daily for current affairs and General Knowledge.
- Make the notes of every important point and revise them time to time.
- Avoid any kind of unnecessary distraction and keep the focus on study.
MICAT Admit Card 2023:
The admit card will be released by the Mudra Institute of communication for every registered candidate few days before the examination. The official authority will release the admit card on 30th November 2022 (MICAT I 2023) and 24th January 2023 (MICAT II 2023).
Admit card will not be sent to any Applicants individually through by post or any other offline mode. All the registered Applicants will have to download their admit card itself by login into the website of exam conducting authority.
MICAT Result 2023:
The result for MICAT 2023 will be released separately for both sessions. Official authority will release the result for every exam participate Applicants individually through online mode. Applicants will be able to check their result after few weeks from the completion of examination.
Official authority will release the MICAT Result 2023 in 21st December 2022 (MICAT I) and 17th February 2023 (MICAT II).
Applicants will be suggested to keep their admit card safe till the complete of admission procedure as result will be the mandatory document at the time of admission procedure.
GE & PI Rounds
Group exercise (GE) & Personal Interview (PI) rounds are the part of MICAT admission Procedure. Every shortlisted Applicants from the entrance examination will have to participate in the GE and PI round conducted in the institutions campuses.
The Group exercise (GE) round will be followed by the activities like group discussion with other participating Applicants, where PI round will be the personal interview with the staff of Institution. Qualified Applicants from the GE and PI round will be shortlisted for admission in their applied programs.
MICAT Admission Procedure 2023:
The admission Procedure will be followed by the three steps including CAT/XAT/GMAT score, MICA Admission Test (MICAT) and GE &PI rounds. Each candidate will have to qualify all these mentioned steps to be eligible for the admission in given programs of MICA.
Applicants will get selected for admission in offered programs on the basis of 20% of CAT/XAT/GMAT score, 30% of MICAT 2023 score, 20% of GE round score and 30% of PI round score.
Selected Applicants for admission will be informed through the official website of authority. Applicants will have to report in the allotted campuses within given time period to confirm their admission.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions):