MH CET 2022 Application Form will be released by first week of May 2022 through online mode. MH CET is a state level common entrance examination held by the Government of Maharashtra State Common Entrance test cell, Maharashtra, Mumbai. The examination will be held for the selecting the applicants for admission in various UG courses of Engineering, Pharmacy, Agriculture, etc. field.
Qualified applicants of this examination will get admission in various Govt. and Private institution across the Maharashtra state. Below in this article, we have provided the complete details applicants needs to know regarding the MH CET Admission 2022.
MH CET 2022 Exam Dates
Below we have provided the complete MH CET exam dates for the 2022 session:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Application form released||1st week of May 2022|
|Last date to apply and submit the application||2nd week of June 2022|
|Correction facility begins||2nd week of June 2022|
|Downloading of Admit card||4th week of June 2022|
|MH CET 2022 Exam||1st week of July 2022|
|Declaration of Result||3rd week of July 2022|
|Counselling begins||1st week of August 2022|
MH CET Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the complete details with some instructions regarding the MH CET 2022 Application Form:
- The Application Form will be released by 1st week of May 2022 to 2nd week of June 2022.
- Applicants will be able to fill the application form through online mode only, as no other mode will be provided by the official authority.
- The Application Form submission process will be followed by various rounds Including Registration, Personal/ Educational Details, Uploading the document and Payment.
- Applicants must fill the application as per the instruction given on it, any alteration in the details can cause rejection of application.
- Applicants will also get the correction facility for the application form though the facility will be applicable for selected fields only.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The Application Form fee can be submitted through online mode only. applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
Below we have provided the Application Fee for every candidate category wise:
|General/ J&K Migrants/ OMS applicants||Rs.800/-|
|ST/ SC/ OBC/ PWD/ NT/ SBC applicants||Rs.600/-|
MH CET Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete MH CET eligibility criteria for the examination:
- Nationality: Candidate must be a Citizen of India.
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored at least 50% marks (45% Marks for reserved categories) to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the intermediate examination in 2022 can also apply for the admission.
MH CET Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the complete MH CET exam pattern below:
- Exam Mode: The MH CET 2022 examination will be held through online mode.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will consist of multiple choice questions only.
- Number of Questions: Each paper will consist of 50 questions.
- Total Marks: Each paper in the exam will be of 100 Marks.
- Duration: Total 90 minutes will be allotted for solving the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded. While in Mathematics section, +2 marks will be given for correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking in the paper.
Below we have provided the complete pattern for the question paper:
|Subjects||Number of MCQs||Marks Awarded per question||Total Marks|
MH CET Syllabus 2022:
Below we have provided the subject wise list of some important topics of MH CET Syllabus 2022:
Circle and Conics, Factorization Formulae, Relations and Functions, Trigonometric functions, Trigonometric functions of Compound Angles, Sets, Sequences and series, Probability, Straight Line etc.
Scalars and Vectors, Force, Ray optics, Measurements, Friction in solids and liquids, Magnetic effect of electric current, Magnetism, Refraction of Light etc.
Redox reaction, Some basic concepts of chemistry, Basic principles and techniques in organic chemistry, Surface chemistry, Hydrogen, States of matter: Gases and liquids, S-Block elements (Alkali and alkaline earth metals),Nature of chemical bond, Alkanes, etc.
Biology syllabus will be consisting of following topics of Botany and Zoology:
Plant Growth and Development, Diversity in organisms, Biochemistry of cell, Plant Water Relations and Mineral Nutrition, Organization of Cell, Animal tissues, Human Nutrition, Human Respiration.
MH CET Preparation Tips 2022:
Below we have provided the complete tips and tricks for better MH CET preparation of examination:
- Make a proper study plan and follow it strictly.
- Visit the complete syllabus and exam pattern, then start your preparation accordingly.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Regularly solve the previous year and sample papers for better preparation.
- Make the short notes and revise them properly.
MH CET Admit Card 2022:
The MH CET Hall Ticket/ Admit Card will be released by 4th week of June 2022 through online mode. Official authority will release the admit card for successfully registered applicants for the examination only.
Registered applicants can download their admit card by entering their login details in the website of official authority. Applicants will have to bring their admit card on the day of examination as it will be their ticket for setting in the examination hall.
MH CET Answer Key 2022:
The answer key will be released by the official authority after few days from the completion entrance examination. Official authority will release the answer key for every candidate in pdf format. Applicants will be able to access the answer key through the website of Official authority.
MH CET Answer key 2022 will consist of correct answers of every asked question in the entrance examination. With the answer key, applicants will be able to predict their marks even before the declaration of result.
MH CET Result 2022:
The Result will be released after few weeks from the completion of entrance examination. Official authority will release the result for every exam participated candidate individually through online mode. Applicants will be able to access their result from the 3rd week of July 2022.
MH CET Result will be an important document contain the performance of candidate in the entrance examination. applicants must keep their result safe till the completion of admission process.
MH CET Admission 2022:
The Admission procedure will be held by the Official authority after few weeks from the declaration of result. Official authority will held the counselling procedure for every successfully qualified candidate from the entrance examination. Applicants will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure from 1st week of August 2022 through online mode.
MH CET Admission procedure will be followed by the various rounds including registration, choice filling, allotment of seats and reporting. The seats will be provided to the applicants on the basis of their rank in the entrance examination.