Manipur University 2023: CUET Application (Soon), Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus
Manipur University 2023 Admission will be done through NTA CUET 2023. Manipur University was established in 1980, and it is situated in the capital city of Imphal. The university offers UG, PG, Diploma, and Research courses across various sectors of Social Sciences, Mathematical & Physical Sciences, Medicine, Dentistry, Engineering, Humanities, Life Sciences, Management, Medicine, and Environmental Sciences.
Manipur University was established on 5th June 1980 under the Manipur University Act. 1980 as a teaching-cum-affiliating University at Imphal with territorial jurisdiction over the whole of the state of Manipur and it was converted into a central university on October 10, 2005. University is a teaching cum belongs to authority over the entire Manipur. It presently has 76 affiliated universities& 1 constituent college within its jurisdiction.
Below in this article, candidates will get the detailed information regarding the Manipur University Admission 2023 latest updates, Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility criteria, and Admission procedure.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- SAITM, Haryana | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IMS, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- NIMS University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Amrita Btech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Management Admissions Closing Soon! Apply Now
Manipur University 2023 Notification – Application Soon
Manipur University 2023 Admission will be done through NTA CUET 2023. Click Here to Check CUET Details.
Manipur University 2023 Important Dates
Below we have provided the Manipur University 2023 Events and Dates for the candidates to check:
For NTA CUET
|CUET Registration 2023
|UG Course||PG Course|
|Released of Application Form||April 2023||May 2023|
|Last Date to submit Application form||May 2023||July 2023|
|Last day to pay the online fee||May 2023||July 2023|
|Application Form Re-Open||June 2023||–|
|Application Re- Correction Dates||June 2023||July 2023|
|Admit card||July 2023||August 2023|
|Exam Dates||August 2023
|Answer Key Release Date||–||–|
|Date for Objections||–||–|
|Final answer key||–||–|
Manipur University 2023 Application Form
Manipur University 2023 Application Form will be Released soon for UG & PG Courses. Candidates have to visit the university office to submit an application for admission.
Obtain the prospectus together with the Application Form released at the University Cash Counter. Pay off the application fees of Rs. 500/- (for SC/ST Rs. 300/-) with Either Cash/ NEFT/ Online Payment.
Details for NEFT and online payment are:
- Beneficiary Name: Manipur Institute of Technology, Takyelpat, Imphal
- Beneficiary A/c No.: 32831704798
- Bank Name: State Bank of India
- IFSC: SBIN0005320
- Branch: Manipur University Campus, Canchipur
- The application form may be downloaded from the website of Manipur University. If this is the case, candidates need to follow the following steps:
- Download application forms and fill them.
- Make you a Demand draft of INR 500 (INR 300 in the case where of ST/SC candidate) drawn in favor of the “Registrar, Manipur University”, to be paid at SBI, MU Campus Branch.
- Send out the duly filled application form in conjunction with DD and other relevant documents to the concerned Head of the Department.
- Mark sheets of SSC/HSC and Graduation/ Postgraduation (whichever are applicable).
- Two self-attested recent passport size photograph to be pasted on the Application Form.
- Migration Certificate from the University last attended.
- Entrance exam score card (if applicable).
- Caste Certificate
- Physical Disability Certificate issued from the Medical Board.
- Gap certificate (if applicable) from Competent Authority.
Manipur University 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided the Manipur University 2023 Eligibility Criteria for the students to refer:
|BE||Civil Engineering||60||Candidate should have passed HSC in PCM subjects with at least 45% marks.||Selection is done on the basis of the JEE merit list.|
|Computer Science Engineering||45|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||45|
|Water Resources Engineering|
|Computer Science Engineering||10|
|Communication Engineering & Signal Processing||10|
|Microelectronics & VLSI|
||Candidate must have passed HSC or equivalent.||On the basis of the qualifying exam.|
||Passed 10+2 from a recognized board with science subjects with at least 50% marks for B.Sc. Pass courses and 55% for Honors.|
|B.Com||Passed HSC in any stream from a recognized board.||On the basis of the qualifying exam.|
|MBBS||Candidates applying should have done 10+2 with minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology.||On the basis of NEET.|
||Graduates in any discipline under the 10+2+3 system Securing a minimum of 40% marks (if Honors/ Major course) in aggregate.|
||Graduates in any discipline under the 10+2+3 system Securing a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate.||On the basis of the entrance exam conducted by the University.|
For MBA/ MCA
|Course||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|MBA||Minimum 50% marks in SSC, HSC and Any degree course.||On the basis of the CAT/XAT entrance score and interview.|
|MCA||50% marks in the BCA or 50% marks in aggregate in BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com /BE /B.Tech with Mathematics as a subject at 10+2 or graduation level||On the basis of the entrance test conducted by the University.|
Forestry and Environmental Sciences
Library and Information Sciences
|Master’s degree in the concerned discipline with at least 55% marks in aggregate (B on the 7-point scale or B+ on the 10 point scale)||Entrance based|
Manipur University 2023 Admissions Process
- Selection to B.E. courses is on the basis of JEE Main rank as well as for the M.Tech course admission is based upon the GATE score.
- Eligibility for MBBS and BDS the course are HSC or 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry & Biology from any known board.
- Selection to MBBS and BDS courses are based on the NEET.
- The selection of various UG courses and PG courses is on the basis of the qualifying exams and entrance tests (if applicable).
- For Ph.D. courses, only those candidates who have 55% marks in Master’s degree and individuals who cleared interview are allowed for admission.
- Ph.D. applicants having legally binding SLET/SET/UGC-NET or M.Phil degree are given weightage.
Manipur University Contact Details:
Indo-Myanmar Road , Canchipur – 795003
Imphal, Manipur , India.
Phone: +91 385 2435125 | +91 385 2435143
Fax: +91 385 2435145
Email: info [AT] manipuruniv.ac.in