Manipur ITI 2023 Application Form will be Released soon through online mode. The DGET Manipur ITI Admission 2023 will be conducted through Directorates of Craftsmen & Training Old Secretariat, Amphelpat, and Manipur to offer admission to the applicants in different universities and colleges of Industrial Training Institute, Manipur.
There will be no separate entrance test would be organized for the Manipur ITI Admission and based on Eligibility Criteria admission will provide to them. Below in this article, candidates will get the detailed information regarding the Manipur ITI 2023 latest updates, Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility criteria, and Admission procedure.
Manipur ITI 2023 Notification – Application Soon
Manipur ITI 2023 Application Form will be Released soon through online mode. Click Here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
Manipur ITI Overview:
|Exam Name||Manipur ITI|
|Full-Form||Manipur Industrial Training Institute|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Type of Exam||Diploma Level|
|Organizing Body||Directorates of Craftsmen & Training,|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Date||To be Announced|
DGET Manipur ITI Admission Dates 2023
Below we have provided the Schedule of DGET Manipur ITI admission for the applicants.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Important Events||Important dates|
|Opening date for application forms||Will be updated soon|
|Closing date for application forms||Will be updated soon|
|Merit List||Will be updated soon|
|Counseling Procedure||Will be updated soon|
DGET Manipur ITI Application Form 2023
Candidates willing and eligible they can fill the Application Form through online mode by visiting the official website. Candidates can fill the Application Form provided on the Schedule and they have to fill it carefully and completely. Applicants must have to read the instructions before filling the Application Form.
- First of all, applicants should have to go on the official web page of Directorates of Craftsmen & Training Old Secretariat, Amphelpat, and Manipur.
- There will be the option of registration and after registering, candidates will get the login details to fill the Application Form.
- They should have to fill the Application Form with all the correct and complete details and they have to submit it after filling all the details.
- Candidates should have to upload scanned images of photograph and signature in specified size and format mention on the official website of the university.
- They also have to make the payment of application fee through online mode by using debit and credit card.
- After filling the Application Form, candidates should have to submit it along with required documents through speed post on this address
Directorate of Craftsmen and Training
Old Secretariat, Amphelpat
Imphal West – 795004
- The applicants have to pay the application fee through online mode using the credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Candidates can also pay through the bank challan.
DGET Manipur ITI Admission Eligibility Criteria
Applicants can check their Eligibility Criteria before filling the Application Form and it is important for them to know it before applying. The Eligibility Criteria details mentioned below for the candidates and they should have to check it.
- The candidate should be a permanent residence in the Manipur state and should have a domicile certificate in support of the claim.
- The candidate’s age should not be less than 14 years.
- There will be no bar on the upper age limit hence the candidate of any age can apply.
- The candidates must have completed the primary, secondary, or senior secondary education from a known institute/school.
DGET Manipur ITI Merit List 2023
The Directorates of Craftsmen & Training Old Secretariat, Amphelpat, and Manipur will released through Merit List on its official website on the provided Schedule. Those applicants have filled and successfully submitted their Application Form, they can check their name mentioned in the Merit List. The Merit List candidates will be invited for the admission procedure.
DGET Manipur ITI Counseling 2023
Counseling schedule will released on the official website and candidates who will be shortlisted in the Merit List, they will be invited for the Counseling Session. Candidates must check the details of the Counseling procedure such as dates, time, and place of the Counseling Process from the official website.
At the Counseling center, candidates should have to carry the required documents for verification. Candidates will not be considered for admission if they are selected in the Merit List but failed in a Counseling session.
DGET Manipur ITI Seat Allotment 2023
At the time of the Counseling session, the allotment of seat also will be done through official authority and candidates will be allotted on the seats of ITI institutes of Manipur based on their marks and through seat available in institutes. After Counseling and seat allotment, candidates should have to report at the allotted college along with required original documents for submission and they also have to pay the admission fee.
Required Documents for Verification
Applicants should have to carry all these required documents at the Counseling center for verification
- Printout of the Application Form
- 10/12th class mark sheet
- 10th/12th class certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Character certificate
- Category certificate if required
- Identity proof like Aadhar Card, Voter Card, etc.