Madhya Pradesh ITI Admission 2023: Application (Soon), Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Merit List
Madhya Pradesh ITI 2023 Application Form will be Released soon through online mode. Madhya Pradesh ITI Admission 2023 is a state-level admission procedure which is organized every year for those candidates willing to get admission in various Technical and Non-Technical, ITI trades. MP ITI Admission 2023 will e conducted by the Directorate of Skill Development, Madhya Pradesh. Candidates will be selected on the basis of state level merit list.
The selected candidates from the merit list will get admission to the various Government and Private Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) across the MP State. Below in this article, candidates will get the detailed information regarding the Madhya Pradesh ITI 2023 latest updates, Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility criteria, and Admission procedure.
Madhya Pradesh ITI 2023 Notification – Application Soon
Madhya Pradesh ITI 2023 Application Form will be Released soon through online mode. Click Here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.
Below we have provided the various courses offered for candidates through MP ITI Admission procedure 2023:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- SAITM, Haryana | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IMS, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- NIMS University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Amrita Btech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Management Admissions Closing Soon! Apply Now
MP ITI 2023 Highlights
|Admission name||Madhya Pradesh ITI Admission 2023|
|Organizing authority||Directorate of Skill Development, Madhya Pradesh|
|Courses offered||Technical and Non-technical trades|
|Level of exam||State level|
|Selection procedure||On the basis of merit list|
|Application Date||To be Announced|
MP ITI Admission 2023 Admission Dates
Below we have provided the tentative dates for MP ITI Admission 2023 given below:
|Released of application form||3rd week of May 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||2nd week of June 2023|
|Merit List||3rd week of June 2023|
|Counselling starts||4th week of June 2023|
Below we have provided the details regarding MP ITI Admission 2023 application form:
- Candidates can submit the application form for MP ITI 2023 through online mode on the official website of the authority.
- Candidate must fulfill the eligibility norms to be eligible for exam.
- The application form will be release from 3rd week of May 2023.
- Fill the application form by providing details like name, parents name, course, educational qualification, the address for communication, email ID and mobile number, etc.
- Candidates need to upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature with the given specifications.
- Official authority may or may not provide correction facility in the application form, so candidates are suggested to fill the form carefully.
- The final date to submit the application form will be 2nd week of June 2023.
- Once form will be fully submitted, candidates must take the copy of the application form for further usage.
- The candidate will be able to pay the fee through online mode.
- There will be different payment gateways for candidates to pay the fee like Debit Card/ Credit Card, net banking, etc.
- In any case, the application fee will be non-refundable.
|Application fee category||Amount|
|Registration Fee||Rs 35/-|
|Choice filling fee||Rs 50/-|
How to Apply for MP ITI Admission
- Step-1: Go through the official website of MP ITI Admission 2023 or go for the Direct Link provided above in this article.
- Step-2: Click on the ‘New Registration’ link.
- Step-3: Click on ‘Click here’ button in registration option.
- Step-4: The application form will appear on the screen. Fill in all the required information like personal, educational details, etc.
- Step-5: Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Step-6: Pay the application fee through online mode for application form.
- Step-7: Submit the form and take the copy of the application form for further usage.
MP ITI Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates willing to apply for MP ITI admission 2023 must fulfill their eligibility as per the given information:
- Age limit: The minimum age of the candidates will be 14 years as on 1st August 2023. There will be no upper age limit.
- Qualification: Candidates must complete the 8th or 10th standard exam or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Domicile: Candidate must have domicile certificate of Madhya Pradesh.
- Appearing: Candidates who will be appearing in their qualifying exam will be also eligible to apply for the admission.
MP ITI Admission 2023 Merit List
MP ITI 2023 Merit List will be released by the 4th week of August 2023. The merit list will be released only for the registered candidates. The merit list will prepared on the basis of marks secured in class 10th examination.
Those candidates whose name will be in the merit list will be invited to the further rounds of the admission process. The merit list will be available through online mode. Because of counselling, candidates will get admission into the institutes.
MP ITI Admission 2023 Counselling
Once the merit list will release official authorities will invite the successful candidates to participate in the counselling session. Madhya Pradesh ITI 2023 counselling procedure will be held by the conducting authority for every eligible candidate through online mode.
The schedule of the counselling will be made done after the release of merit list. It will be mandatory for all candidates to participate in the counselling as per the schedule. Official authority will regulate the counselling session in the various steps including registration, payment, choice filling, and allotment of seats. Candidates will have to report to the counselling process to carry their original documents for verification.
Documents Required for Verification:
Below we have provided the documents for verification purposes of MP ITI Admission 2023:
- Printout of the Application Form
- 10th/12th Class Mark Sheet
- 10th/ 12th Class Passing Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Printout of the Result
- Identity proof Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, etc.
MP ITI 2023 Admission Procedure
MP ITI 2023 Admission will be done on the basis of the merit list. The conducting authority will prepare the merit list on the basis of candidates scores in the qualifying exam. Candidates who will score high in class 10th examination will be provided priority for admission.
The candidate who attends the counselling session will only be eligible for admission. The admission procedure will begin through online mode on the website. The candidates need to know that admission to any candidates will depend on various factors such as qualifying marks, merit list, availability of seats etc.