KIAMS 2023 Application Form has been Started for various Courses. The KIAMS (Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies) was established in Harihar, Karnataka in the year 1991. Subsequently, the second campus of KIAMS came up in Pune in the year 2010. Both are residential campuses and they offer two-year full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program, duly approved by AICTE, Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
The Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies is the premier business school located in Pune, Maharashtra. This institute is a self-financed institute and it has turned to a full-time educational institution in the year 1995. The interested and eligible can apply to this institute to complete their aspiring programs. Below in this article, candidates will get the detailed information regarding the KIAMS 2023 Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility criteria, and Admission procedure.
KIAMS 2023 Notification – Application Started
KIAMS 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||KIAMS 2023|
|Full-Form||Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies|
|Level of Exam||PG Level|
|Organizing Body||Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management|
|Helpline Number||91-8669670520, +91-8669655990 for Pune
91-7259884931 / +91-8660255928 for Harihar
KIAMS 2023 Important Dates:
|Released of Application Form||Started|
|Registration closing on||To be Announced|
KIAMS 2023 Application Form
KIAMS 2023 Application Form will be Started soon. Candidates willing to get admission to their willing management program in this institute, they can fill the application form through online mode by visiting on the official website. The applicants can fill the application form of KIAMS by following the procedure mentioned below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- First of all, applicants need to go on the Official webpage of the Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies.
- Applicants have to click on the “Apply Now” button provided at the top of the page.
- After clicking on the link, the application form will appear to them and they can fill the application form with all the correct and complete details.
- They have to select their institute and selection process center as per their choice.
- After that, candidates have to make the payment of the application fee and they have to submit it and take the printout of it for future use.
The KIAMS 2023 Application Fee is 1000/- for PGDM Courses and for UG Courses is 500/- and it can be paid online mode by using a credit card, debit card, and net banking.
The Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies has two campuses located in Harihar and Pune.
- The Harihar campus is located on the banks of Tungabhadra.
- The campus is 6.3 acres.
- It accommodates 240 students every year.
- The campus provides air-conditioned lecture halls, boardrooms, two computer labs, a library, and gymnasium, etc.
- The students also get sports facilities such as cricket, basketball court, and swimming pools, etc.
KIAMS Harihar Helpline details:
Yantrapur, Harihar – 577 601,
- The Pune campus is spread across 21.5 acres and intakes 180 students to the campus every year.
- There are various facilities such as canteens, students and guest dining hall, lecture halls, gymnasium, video conference room.
KIAMS Pune Helpline Details:
Gut No. 356 and 357, Near Tata Foundry, Village Dhamane, Taluka Maval,
Pune – 410 506, Maharashtra (India).
KIAMS Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form of KIAMS 2023 and the eligibility criteria details mentioned below.
- Candidates should be qualified for a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- They must also have obtained a minimum of 60% marks in the final examination.
- The final-year candidates can also apply in this examination.
- The students must appear for anyone out of the exams i.e. CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ MAT/ ATMA.
Eligibility For BBA Programs:
Applicants must have a 10+2 or equivalent qualification from any domain with not less than 50% marks in the first attempt. Applicants appearing for their Boards examination may also apply.
Courses Offered through KIAMS
The Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies 2023 provides these courses at its two campuses situated in Harihar and Pune.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management,
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management 4.0
- B.Com in Business Analytics
KIAMS 2023 Result
Those candidates will be qualified in their aspiring management programs from this institute and they have qualified marks in any one of the exams from CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ MAT/ ATMA; they will be selected for final admission. The selection process will consist of a personal interview and skill test. The applicants will be notified through email/ mobile phones about the final selection. Through these performance meters, applicants will be selected for admission.
|Score in common entrance exam||35%|
|Written Skill Test||5%|
|Work Experience/ Extra-Curricular Activities||5%|
KIAMS 2023 Admission Procedure
Applicants will get admission in this institute to complete their management program by following the procedure mentioned below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- On the basis of eligibility criteria, applicants can fill the application form of their aspiring programs by visiting the official website.
- Applicants will be selected on the merit list for the final round of admission on the basis of their eligibility criteria.
- The selection procedure consists of a personal interview and skill test and those applicants are selected on the merit list, they will call out for this procedure.
- Through email/mobile phone, the applicants will be selected for the selection procedure.
KIAMS 2023 Fee Structure
Fee Structure For PGDM Courses
Total Fees: Rs. 10,85,000/- *
Installment Break-up Details
|1 st Trimester||Rs. 1,75,000|
|2nd Trimester||Rs. 1,90,000|
|3rd Trimester||Rs. 1,90,000|
|4th Trimester||Rs. 1,90,000|
|5th Trimester||Rs. 1,90,000|
|6th Trimester||Rs. 1,50,000|
* The total fee includes Security amount (Rs. 10,000/-) which is refundable
Note: The balance total fee (Rs 10,75,000/-) includes Tuition fee, Boarding and Lodging fee and other administrative fee.
Fee Structure For BBA Courses
|Uni Exam Fee||As per University Norms|
KIAMS 2023 Placement
KIAMS endeavors to put the right skill and talent into action by opening the doors of success for the students through internships and placements. Every student is provided with a gamut of choices in various fields to excel in the corporate ecosystem.
Furthermore, KIAMS has a dedicated placement cell and programs that ensure that the students are well prepared not only to enter the corporate world but also to transform into great business leaders.
In 2019, KIAMS achieved a 96% placement of the students.
- Highest CTC – Rs. 12 lakhs per annum
- Average CTC – Rs.5.36 lakhs per annum
- Median CTC – Rs.5.48 Lakhs per annum
- Top 100 students average CTC – Rs.6.31 Lakhs per annum
- Companies that visited the campus – 100
- New companies – 20
- Percentage placed – 98%