Kerala SET January Session 2023 Admit Card will be Releasing on 15th January 2023. Kerala SET January Session 2023 Application Correction has been Started on 4th November 2022. Kerala State Eligibility Test 2023 (Kerala SET 2023) is a state-level exam going to be held by the govt. of Kerala in order to check the eligibility of teachers within the state of Kerala. It’s necessary for a candidate to be qualified within the Kerala SET exam so as to urge recruited as the higher secondary school teacher in Kerala.
Eligible and willing applicants can apply for this examination by filling the Applying Form through online mode by going through the official website. LBS Centre for Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram will announce the dates of the Kerala State Eligibility Test and applicants can fill the application form on the basis of their eligibility.
The exam will consist of 2 papers i.e. Paper one and Paper two and candidates are allowed to choose from a list of thirty-five subjects for paper two. Below we have provided the information regarding the Kerala SET 2023.
Kerala SET 2023 Notification – Admit Card Releasing on 15th Jan.
| Kerala SET January Session 2023 Admit Card will be Releasing on 15th January 2023. The Link will be Provided Here.
Kerala SET 2023 Notification has been released. Click here to check Notice.
Kerala January Session SET 2023 Application Correction has been Started on 4th November 2022. Click Here to Edit Form.
Kerala SET 2023 Exam Dates:
|Online Registration Starting||1st October 2022|
|Online Registration Closing||31st October 2022|
|Online Payment of Registered Candidate||2nd November 2022|
|Application Correction Starts from||4th to 6th November 2022|
|Online Admission Ticket||15th January 2023|
|Date of Test||22nd January 2023|
|Releasing of Answer Key||January 2023|
|Final Answer Key||–|
|Declaration of Result||March 2023|
Kerala SET Application Form 2023:
- Kerala SET Application forms has been released by online mode for the candidates.
- Applicants need to visit the official website of the university so as to fill the application form.
- In order to fill the application form, candidates need to register themselves on the official web site.
- At the time of registration, candidates need to enter necessary details within the form as required.
- After successful registration candidates are tutored to see the eligibility criteria as mention on the official web site of the university.
- After successful registration candidates can receive application number and password on mail from the authorities on the registered email Id.
- After that candidate needs to login to the official website using the applying number and password.
- After that candidate needs to begin filing the application form by entering necessary details within the form.
- After that candidate needs to upload some necessary documents within the form.
- And then candidates need to take a copy of the duly filled form then submit the fully filled form.
- Applicants are instructed to submit the completely filled form to the below mention address by speed post.
Kerala SET Application Fee 2023:
- The application fee is deposited by on-line mode only.
- That means candidates are advised to pay the application fee by debit card, Mastercard or net banking.
- However, the payment of application fees is a very important part of the application.
- The fee shall be Rs. 1000/- for
- General/OBC candidates and Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST/Differently abled candidates. Processing charges and GST are to be paid by the candidate as applicable.
Kerala SET Eligibility Criteria 2023:
Kerala SET 2023 Educational Qualifications:
One ought to hold a valid M.Sc. Ed. Degree in individual discipline from a recognized board or university therefore on induce admission in mathematics, physics, chemistry, botany and zoology subjects.
In order to induce admission within the institution, one ought to have passed and held a valid degree in B.ed from a recognized university or institution.
In order to induce admission in English subject, one ought to have posses II class masters degree in communicative English beside B.Ed. degree from a recognized university.
One ought to hold a valid B. Ed. Degree in Hindi conducted by the Dakshin Bharatha Hindi Prachar Sabha from a recognized university in Kerala so on induce admission in Hindi subject.
Those candidates are eligible to apply for the admission procedure who have with success completed their degree test in any discipline (from any university in Kerala or the other recognized institution) with Latin together of the second languages below Paper-II from a recognized university.
Kerala SET 2023 Qualifying Marks:
In order to induce admission within the institution, one ought to have scored quite 50% marks among the qualifying test.
Applicants who belong to a reserved class need to score a minimum of forty-fifth marks within the qualifying test.
Kerala SET 2023 Relaxation:
Official authorities have given 5% relaxation to the candidates in qualifying marks.
Kerala SET 2023 Age Criteria:
In order to induce admission, one ought to be higher than the age of eighteen years at the time of admission.
However official authorities haven’t determined a higher age limit for the candidates to apply for the admission procedure.
Kerala SET Application Correction 2023:
After the finishing of the Kerala SET Application process 2023, the official authority will provide the application form correction option to its candidates.
In the application correction phase, you’ll be allowed to make corrections within the form.
Corrections like that of age, Category, Subjects, Districts, etc are made.
The candidates ought to visit the official web site so on make use of the form correction method.
Kerala SET Exam Pattern 2023:
Below we have provided the important information regarding the Kerala SET exam pattern for the reference of the applicants:
- There will be two papers within the examination (paper 1 and paper 2).
- Paper one will contain a maximum of 120 queries of 120 marks in total.
- Applicants will get one mark for every correct response given in paper 1.
- However paper 2 will incorporate 120 queries in total.
- Authorities will give one mark for each correct response in all subject’s papers except mathematics and statistics.
- For Mathematics & Statistics 80 question will be asked for 1.5 marks.
- 1.5 marks are given to the candidates for each correct response within the question paper 2 for arithmetic and statistics.
Subjects of Kerala SET:
Recommended Books for Kerala SET 2023:
Applicants who will participate in the upcoming Kerala SET 2023 Examination can refer to these books mentioned below. Important books for the preparation of the entrance exam are as follows;
Kerala SET Exam Centre 2023:
Kerala SET Admit Card 2023:
The admit card will be released for all the successfully registered candidates on the web site of LBS Kerala i.e. www.Ibskerala.com or www.lbscentre.org. Candidates have to enter their registration number in order to download the admit card. No candidate is allowed to enter the exam hall without a hard copy of the admit card.
Kerala SET Answer Key 2023:
The official authority can released the answer key of all the subjects at the official web site of LBS Centre soon after the completion of the test. If you have any complaints concerning the answer keys, you’ll send the same to the Director, LBS Centre, in writing, within 5 working days from the date of publication of the keys.
The complaint has to be accompanied with a demand draft of Rs.300/- for each question challenged by the candidates. The demand draft should be drawn from any branch of a nationalized bank in favor of the Director, LBS Centre payable at Thiruvananthapuram. If your complaint found genuine then the fee is refunded back to you. Complaints should be accompanied by the said documents and prescribed fee, otherwise, it won’t be considered valid. Complaints that are received after 5 working days from the date of releasing the answer key won’t be entertained.
Kerala SET Result 2023:
The result will be declared on the official web site of the LBS center. A candidate must give the roll no. in order to download his/her result. Minimum percentile needed to secure a minimum of a pass within the SET exam is given within the table below:
Minimum Percentile of Marks:
|Category||Paper- 1||Paper- 2||Total|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||35%||35%||45%|
Kerala SET 2023 Contact Number/Helpline Number:
for any queries and help mail to
Mobile: 9400923669, 8547522369
|LBS Centre for Science & Technology [HO]
Extra Police Road, Nandavanam, Palayam,ThiruvananthapuramPh: 0471 2324396
|Kollam Regional Unit
First Floor, BSNL Karikode Telephone Exchange Building, TKM Road, Peroor, KollamPh: 0474 – 2970780
|Thrissur Regional Unit
Alumvettuvazhi Road, Chiyyaram, ThrissurPh: 0487 – 2250657, 2250751
|Kozhikode Regional Unit
17/420, Indira Gandhi Road, KozhikodePh: 0495 – 2720250
|Kalamassery Regional Unit
HMT Junction, NAD Road, KalamasseryPh: 0484 – 2541520, 2551466
|Kannur Regional Unit
Old Engg. College Campus, Near S.N.Park, KannurPh: 0497-2702812