JEXPO 2024 Application form will be released by 1st week of March 2024. JEXPO is a state level entrance examination held by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education. The exam will be held for the Applicants willing to get admission in various polytechnic courses of Engineering, Pharmacy and Architecture fields.
Qualified Applicants from the entrance exam will get admission in various Govt. and Private polytechnic colleges across the West Bengal state. Below in this article, we have provided the complete detailed information Applicants needs to know regarding the JEXPO (West Bengal Polytechnic) 2024 Examination latest updates.
JEXPO 2024 Notification – Application Soon
| JEXPO 2024 Application form will be released by 1st week of March 2024. Click Here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
JEXPO 2024 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the complete tentative JEXPO Exam Dates for the candidates to refer:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Important Event||Dates (Tentative)|
|Released of Application Form||1st March 2024|
|Last date to submit application form||18th April 2024|
|Downloading of Admit card,||14th May 2024|
|JEXPO 2024 entrance exam,||21st May 2024|
|Release of Answer Key,||May 2024|
|Announcement of Result||11th June 2024|
|Begin of the counseling session||June 2024|
JEXPO 2024 Application Form:
Below we have provided the complete details applicants needs to know regarding the JEXPO 2024 Application Form:
- The Application Form will be released for the eligible Applicants only.
- Applicants will be able to submit the application form on 1st March 2024 through online mode.
- Applicants must fill the application form very carefully as there won’t be any correction facility for the Application Form.
- The details filled by Applicants in the application form must be authentic any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Each candidate can fill only one application form as multiple application form of same Applicants will not be accepted.
- Applicants don’t have to send any hardcopy of filled application form to the authority.
- The offline application fee will be Rs 500/- (Rs 250/- for Kanyashree Enrollees).
- The online application fee will be Rs 450/- (Rs 225/- for Kanyashree Enrollees).
- The candidates will be able to pay the application fee by online mode using UPI, Credit card, debit card, and net banking.
- At the time of submitting the application at the designated center, the application fee will be submitted through online mode.
JEXPO Eligibility Criteria 2024:
Below we have provided the complete JEXPO Eligibility Criteria applicants needs to fulfill to be eligible for examination:
- Nationality: Applicants should be the citizen of India to be eligible for admission.
- Age Limit: Applicants must have born on or before 1st July 2007.
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10th or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicants must have secure at least 35% marks in their qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Applicants must have Mathematics, Science and English as mandatory subjects.
- Appearing: Appearing Applicants in the 10th examination in 2024 can also apply for the examination.
JEXPO 2024 Exam Pattern:
Below we have provided the complete JEXPO Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Exam: The Examination will be held through offline mode.
- Medium: The Medium of examination will be in English and Bengali language.
- Type of Question: The question paper will be consist of Multiple choice questions in the examination.
- Total Questions: There will be total 100 questions in the examination.
- Duration: Total 2 hours will be provided to the applicants for solving the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct response one mark will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: For each wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Below we have provided the complete question paper pattern for the JEXPO 2024:
|Subjects||Number of Question|
JEXPO 2024 Syllabus:
The JEXPO Syllabus will majorly cover the various topics from the Mathematics and Science of 10th level. The syllabus for the examination will be consist of various topic from the Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English of 10thsyllabus. Applicants can check the complete syllabus for the examination from the website of authority through online mode.
JEXPO 2024 Admit Card:
The admit card for JEXPO 2024 exam will be released by the 1st week of July 2024. Official authority will release the admit card through online mode only. Applicants will be able to download their admit card by login into the website of official authority.
JEXPO Admit card will be released for every registered candidate for the examination. Registered Applicants will have to bring their hall ticket in the examination hall, as no applicants will be allowed without admit card.
JEXPO 2024 Merit List/Result:
The result will be released by the official authority for every exam participated candidate individually through online mode. Applicants will be able to access their result by login into the website of authority.
JEXPO Result will be released from the last week of July 2024. Official authority will also release the merit list along with the result. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of Applicants scores in the entrance examination.
JEXPO 2024 Counselling:
The counselling procedure will be held by the official authority for every successfully qualified candidate from the entrance examination. Official authority will conduct the counselling procedure after few days from the declaration of result. Applicants will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure from 1st week of August 2024 through online mode.
JEXPO Counselling procedure 2024 will be held on the basis of applicants rank in the merit list. Official authority will held the counselling procedure in various rounds. The seats will be provided to the applicants on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
After the allotment of seats, Applicants will also have to complete all the remaining formalities for confirming their admission.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
JEXPO Exam Preparation Tips:
Below we have provided some points of JEXPO Preparation Tips 2024:
- Visit the complete syllabus and exam pattern then study accordingly.
- Make a proper time schedule for study and follow it strictly.
- Participate in the mock test.
- Solve the previous years and sample papers.
- Regularly make short notes and revise them accordingly.
- Prepare from the related exam specialist books.