JEE Main 2024 Application Fee has been provided below. JEE stands for (Joint Entrance Examination), JEE is the most common engineering entrance exam conducted by NTA. The detailed information for JEE – Main syllabus, eligibility criteria to appear, examination fee, cities of examination, State code of eligibility, age relaxation, eligibility for admission, reservation policies and important dates are accessible on JEE (Main) web site www.jeemain.nic.in.
There is negative marking answer is four marks for the correct answer, and one mark is for an incorrect answer. duration is 180 min it means three hours.
JEE Main 2024 Application Fee
- Candidates will be able to submit JEE Main 2024 application fee via online
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- The application fee will be non-refundable in any case.
- Application fee as per courses & different categories are provided below:
|Exam Centres in India||Exam Centres Outside India|
|Gen/ Gen-EWS/ OBC-NCL candidates||Boys – Rs.1000
Girls – Rs.800
|Boys – Rs.5000
Girls – Rs.4000
|SC/ ST/ PwD||Boys – Rs.500
Girls – Rs.500
|Boys – Rs.2500
Girls – Rs.2500
|B.E./ B.Tech & B. Arch
B.E./ B.Tech & B. Planning
B.E./ B.Tech, B. Arch &
B.Arch & B.Planning
|Gen/ Gen-EWS/ OBC-NCL candidates||Boys – Rs.2000
Girls – Rs.1600
|Boys – Rs.10000
Girls – Rs.8000
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender candidates||Boys – Rs.1000
Girls – Rs.1000
|Boys – Rs.5000
Girls – Rs.5000
Documents Required For JEE Main 2024 Application Form:
Candidates are suggested to be ready with all of these documents. So that, JEE Main 2024 Application Form could be filled on time. Some of them are required by the candidates for the purpose of reference and others, has to be uploaded. While all of those documents are required at the time of counselling for verification purpose.
Marksheets of class ten and twelve.
Passport size photograph.
Signature of each the candidate and of the guardian.
Caste Certificate( if applicable).
Category Statement (if applicable).
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Important Instruction for Candidates:
Information regarding the applications of candidates received with fees is put on the NTA’s web site on together with their Roll Nos, Centres, Date and Shift of Examination. The candidature of the candidate, whose fees haven’t been received up to the prescribed last date, won’t be considered for the examination.
Proof of fee paid (Photocopy of transaction slip of fees paid through Debit/ Credit Card and Internet Banking). In case, the fee has not been remitted among the prescribed last date, the application would be treated as incomplete/unsuccessful and it shall not be considered.
Print out of the Confirmation Page.
Candidates are suggested to keep visiting the NTA’s web site regularly for latest updates.
Candidates ought to check their e-mails on the given e-mail address and SMS in their Mobile No. for latest updates and information.