JCECE 2024 Application Form will be released by 4th week of April 2024 through online mode only. JCECE is known as the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination, is a state level entrance exam conducted by the JCECE Board.
The exam will be held for the applicants seeking admission in various UG Courses at various Govt. and Private colleges across the state. Qualified applicants will get admission in various degree courses like B.Tech. (Agriculture Engineering), B.Sc. Agriculture, B.V.Sc & Animal Husbandry etc. Below in this article, we have provided the complete information applicants needs to know regarding the JCECE 2024.
JCECE 2024 Notification: Application Soon
| JCECE 2024 Application Form is going to be released soon by online mode. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
JCECE 2024 Exam Dates
Below we have provided the complete tentative JCECE exam dates for the 2024 session:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Events||Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Registration starts from||4th week of April 2024|
|Final date to submit the form||4th week of May 2024|
|Admit Card Downloading||2nd week of June 2024|
|JCECE 2024, Exam||3rd week of June 2024|
|Publication of Answer key||3rd week of June 2024|
|Declaration of results||4th week of June 2024|
|Begin of Counselling process||1st week of July 2024|
JCECE Application Form 2024:
Below we have provided the complete information with some instructions regarding the JCECE 2024 Application Form:
- JCECE Application Form will be released for eligible applicants only, so applicants must fulfill their eligibility before applying for the exam.
- Applicants must fill the application form as per the instructions given on it.
- The details filled by applicants in the application form must be authentic, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of the application form.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The Application Fee can be paid through online mode only. Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
Below we have provided the Application Fee for every stream:
|Subject||Category of the applicant||Amount|
|PCM – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics||General / OBC category applicants||Rs 900 / –|
|PCM – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics||Reserved category applicants||Rs 450 / –|
|PCB – Physics, Chemistry, Biology||General / OBC category applicants||Rs 900 / –|
|PCB – Physics, Chemistry, Biology||Reserved category applicants||Rs 450 / –|
|PCMB – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology||General / OBC category applicants||Rs 1000 / –|
|PCM – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology||Reserved category applicants||Rs 500 / –|
JCECE Eligibility Criteria 2024:
Below we have provided complete eligibility criteria for the JCECE 2024 Examination:
For B.Tech. Course:
- Age Limit: Applicants must be at least 17 Years old to be eligible for admission.
- Nationality: Applicants must be the citizen of India and local resident of Jharkhand State.
- Qualification: Applying Applicants must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognised board.
- Subjects: Applicants must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English as mandatory subjects to be eligible.
- Marks: Applicants should have secured at least 50% marks in qualifying examination.
For BHMS Course:
- Qualification: Applicants should have passed 10+2 Intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Applicants should have Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English as subjects in qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final examination in 2024 can also apply for the BHMS.
JCECE Exam Pattern 2024:
Below we have provided the complete JCECE exam pattern for the 2024 session:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be held through online mode.
- Medium: The medium of exam will be in English & Hindi.
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours will be provided to the Applicants for solving the question paper of Physics & Chemistry & for 1 hour for Biology & Mathematics paper.
- Type of Questions: There will be Multiple choice questions (MCQs) in the question paper.
- Total Question: The question paper will consist of 150 questions (PCM & PCB group) and 200 questions (PCMB).
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, 1 mark will be given. 0.25 marks will get deducted for each incorrect response.
JCECE Syllabus 2024:
The JCECE 2024 Syllabus will be differ for every offered programs. The Syllabus will consist of various questions from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology subjects.
Applicants can check the complete details of JCECE 2024 from the website through online mode.
JCECE Admit Card 2024:
The admit card of JCECE 2024 will be released by the official authority after few weeks from the completion of registration process. Applicants can download their admit card by the 2nd week of June 2024 through online mode.
JCECE 2024 Admit card will be released for registered applicants only. Registered applicants will be able to download their admit card by login into the website of authority.
JCECE Answer Key 2024
The Answer key of JCECE 2024 will be released by the official authority by 3rd week of June 2024 through online mode. JCECE 2024 Answer key will contain correct answers of every asked questions in the entrance exam. Applicants will be able to check the complete answer key from the website of authority.
JCECE 2024 Answer Key will be released in the pdf format. Through the JCECE Answer Key, applicants will be able to predict their marks in the examination even before the declaration of JCECE result.
JCECE Result 2024:
The result of JCECE 2024 will be declared by the official authority on the basis of JCECE Answer Key. Authority will prepare the JCECE Result 2024 for every exam participated applicants individually through online mode. Applicants will be able to check their result from the fourth week of June 2024.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
JCECE result 2024 will not be sent to any candidate individually at their email Id or any other offline mode. Applicants will have to download it individually by login into the website of authority.
JCECE Cut Off 2024:
The cut off will be the minimum marks set by the official authority which will be released via online mode. Official authority will released the JCECE cut off marks with the declaration of result. The cut marks will be prepared for selecting the Applicants for further rounds of admission.
Applicants will have to score more than prescribed cut off marks for their category to be eligible for admission procedure. On the basis of cut off marks, authority will prepare the merit list containing the names of shortlisted Applicants.
JCECE Counselling 2024:
The Counselling procedure will be held by the authority for every selected candidate through online mode. Applicants will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure from the first week of July 2024.
The counselling procedure will be organized in various rounds on the basis of availability of vacant seats after each rounds of counselling. The admission will be offered to the applicants on the basis of their rank in the merit list. The top rank holder in the merit list will get first preferences at the time of admission.
After the allotment of seats, Applicants will have to report at the allotted center for confirming their admission. Applicants will also have to bring all required documents at the counselling.
JCECE Preparation Tips 2024:
Below we have provided the tips and tricks for better JCECE exam preparation:
- Applicants should check the syllabus and exam pattern of JCECE 2024.
- Make the proper study plan keeping the strong and weak topics in mind.
- Solve the sample papers and previous year question papers.
- Participate in the mock test daily.
- Buy good study material and go through them regularly.
- Keep yourself healthy to avoid any health issue at the time of examination.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions):
JCECE Contact Number/Helpline Number:
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Science & Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli,
Namkum – Tupudana Road Namkum,
Ranchi [ Jharkhand ] – 834010
Phone : +91-9264473891, 9264473893
E-mail : [email protected]