JEE Main 2024 Application Form process will begin from the month of December 2023 for Session 1. JEE Main 2024 is going to be organized twice in a year (April & May) through online CBT mode. JEE Main 2024 will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Through this exam, candidates can get admission into numerous UG engineering seats offered by all IITs and NITs across the country.
In this article, we have compiled the elaborated application procedure to facilitate the candidates so they will come to understand how to apply for JEE Main 2024.
JEE Main 2024 Registration: Starting Soon
JEE Main 2024 Notification is releasing soon. Application Form is releasing soon by December 2023. Click here for application details.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
How to Apply for JEE Main 2024 Online Registration:
Candidates will fill the JEE Main application Form 2024 through online mode. No hard copy of the application form is entertained. Aadhaar Card isn’t mandatory to fill the application form.
Previously Registered Candidates:
Here we are providing the steps to fill the application type for previously registered candidates of January 2024 exam: Candidate must log in with the application number of the January 2024 examination and its created Password/date of birth.
The details of the Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Category, PwD status, Gender, DOB, State code of eligibility will come in the drop-down menu, as filled by the candidate during January 2024 examination application form.
Fill choice of course(s) (Paper-1 or Paper-2 or both), question paper medium, and choice of four centre cities.
Make the fee payment through any online or offline method.
Candidates must follow the below-given step by step procedure while applying for JEE Main 2024:
- Visit official site (Link will be given above)
- Go through all the given instructions.
- Tick on the given checkbox (Disclaimer).
- Now proceed to “Apply Online” option.
- Fill all the basic details such as name, parent’s name, date of birth, qualification details etc. to register.
- Select 4 cities as per your preference
- Now proceed to provide valid/ working mail ID & phone number.
- After that, upload passport size photograph & signature in JPG/ JPEG format. Photograph size must be between 10 KB -200 KB and Signature size must be 4 KB -100 KB.
- Now re-check all the given details in the application form.
- Proceed to submit the application fee as per your course, preference & category.
- Click on “Go payment” option.
- After submission of fee, a confirmation page will be generated in your computer screen.
- Now take a printout of the confirmation page.
- Keep printout safe for future reference.
Registration Process (for First Time Candidates):
The entire application process has solely 3 steps:
STEP One – Application form
STEP Two – Upload Image
STEP Three – Fee Payment
STEP Four – Download Confirmation Page
STEP – 1: Fill Application Form:
STEP – 1.1: Visit Official Website:
Log on to the official web site of JEE Main 2024. (Link is given above)
Click on the link for apply for JEE Main 2024.
STEP – 1.2: Read Instructions:
Read the directions rigorously.
Click on the checkbox and proceed to apply on-line.
STEP – 1.3: Fill the Authentication Form:
Fill the nationality, State of Eligibility, State, Identification No.
STEP – 1.4: Fill JEE Main Application Details:
Exam related Details: Fill the test detail like applying for, mode of examination, test centre and exam medium.
Choose Password and click on the “NEXT” button.
STEP – 1.5: Review Page:
You will be redirected to this review page.
You might change your details by press the “edit credential” button or may go to the “final submit” button.
STEP – 2: Upload Images:
Click on the button for ‘UPLOAD SCANNED IMAGES‘.
Upload the photo and signatures one by one.
Make final upload and move to the next step.
STEP – 2.1: Prepare Scanned Images
This step can contain the procedure to upload the images (candidate signature, parents signature & photograph and other required stuff. Before filling the application form, one needs to collect the class tenth mark-sheet and following information/stuff to complete this step:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
The photograph ought to be coloured or b/w with a clear background (prefer white/blue background).
It ought to be a scanned image in jpg or jpeg format.
Spectacles are allowed.
Polaroid photos aren’t acceptable.
The size ought to be 3.5 x 4.5 cm (width x height).
File size ought to be more than ten kb and less than 100 kb.
The photograph ought to be clear (without blur or smudge).
Name and date of taking photograph ought to be mentioned.
The signatures (candidate’s and parents) ought to be done by the candidates solely as it is also checked any time frequently.
Signature is going to be accepted on the white page solely.
The scanned image in jpeg/jpg format.
Crop solely box area.
Save in file size is not less than four kb and no more than thirty kb.
STEP – 3: Fee Payment:
Click on the link of ‘Pay exam Fee’.
Click on “Go for Payment”.
Select the mode of payment as via credit/debit card/net banking.
In case the examination fee is paid through credit/debit cards, choose the payment gateway.
Application fee once paid won’t be refunded (full or partial) beneath any circumstances.
STEP – 4: Download Confirmation Page:
Now, click on “click here to go home”.
Candidates ought to secure their user ID, password and application form number for the any communication as it is also entertained till the end of admission procedure.
Click on print the confirmation page.
In case the confirmation page isn’t generated after payment of fee then the transaction is off and the amount are going to be refunded to the candidate account within every week and but the candidate must make another transaction until the confirmation Page isn’t generated.
After the confirmation of fee deposited from Bank, the candidate is going to be able to print the Acknowledgment Page, by login to their account again.
In case the Acknowledgment Page isn’t generated, the candidate ought to contact the concerned bank/branch to update his/her transaction.
Now safely log out the window.