GUJCET 2023 Seat Allotment (Round 2) has been released. Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) is a state level entrance examination held for the Applicants willing to get admission in various UG courses at various Govt. and private institution across the state. The examination will be held by the Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB).
Qualified Applicants of this examination will get admission in various courses of Engineering, Pharmacy etc. field. Below in this article, Applicants can get complete information along with the updates on the GUJCET 2023 Exam.
GUJCET 2023 Notifications – Allotment Result Out (Round 2)
GUJCET 2023 Allotment has been released on 2nd August 2023. Click here to check allotment.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
GUJCET 2023 First round allotment list has been released on 7th July 2023. Click here to get list.
GUJCET 2023 Provisional Merit List has been released for various courses. Click here to get list.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
GUJCET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the complete tentative exam dates for the GUJCET 2023 Entrance exam:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Release of Notification||2nd January, 2023|
|Begin of Application process||6th January, 2023|
|End of registration process||31st January, 2023|
|Downloading of admit Card||23rd March 2023|
|GUJCET 2023, Exam||3rd April 2023|
|Publication of Answer Key||14th April 2023|
|Declaration of Result||2nd May 2023|
|Starting of counselling||2nd May 2023|
GUJCET Application Form 2023:
Below we have provided the complete details for the GUJCET 2023 Application Form:
- The Application form has been released through online mode only, no other mode will be provided of submission of application form.
- Applicants will be able to register themselves for the examination from 4rd week of January 2023 to 1st week of February 2023.
- Applicants must fill the application form very carefully as no correction facility will be provided by the authority later on.
- Applicants will be asked to submit the various details like Personal, Educational and documents in the application form.
- The details filled by Applicants in the application form must be authentic, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants must submit their application form before the prescribed date for submission, as no application form will be accepted after that date.
- The Application Fee for every candidate will be 350/-.
- Applicants will be able to submit their application fee through approved method of both online as well as offline mode.
How to Apply for GUJCET 2023
- Step-1: Visit the official website of GUJCET 2023 (Direct Link is provided above in this article).
- Step-2: First, candidate need to register themselves, enter the details like name, gender, mobile number, email id, password.
- Step-3: After entering all the details click on “Registration” button.
- Step-4: Applicants must login by entering email id, mobile number and Password.
- Step-5: Pay the application fee then only candidate will be able to apply.
- Step-6: Click on “Pay now” button and choose the preferred payment method.
- Step-7: Fill the GUJCET 2023 application form be entering the details like personal, educational, etc.
- Step-8: Submit the application form and fee receipt for further usage.
GUJCET Eligibility Criteria 2023:
Below we have provided the complete GUJCET eligibility criteria:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subject: Applicants must have PCB/PCM for Pharmacy and PCM for Engineering course.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored at least 45% marks (40% for reserved categories) in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in their final examination in 2023 can also apply for the admission.
GUJCET Exam Pattern 2023:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for the GUJCET 2023 Examination:
- Mode of Exam: The examination will be held through online mode.
- Medium: The question paper will be made available in 3 different languages including English, Hindi & Gujarati.
- Duration: Total 3 hours will be provided to the Applicants for solving the question paper.
- Question: The question paper will be consisting of total 120 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be allotted on every correct response and 25 Marks will be deducted on every negative response.
GUJCET Syllabus 2023:
The syllabus for every course will be different as per the required subjects for the examination. The question paper will be consisting of various question from PCM/PCB subjects of 10+2 level as per the required for particular course. Applicants can check the complete syllabus for the examination from the website of authority.
GUJCET Preparation Tips 2023:
Below we have provided some effective GUJCET preparation tips and tricks for the examination:
- Visit the complete exam pattern and syllabus then start your preparation accordingly.
- Regularly solve the previous year and sample question paper.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Make proper notes and revise them regularly.
- Avoid any kinds of distraction and keep your focus on study.
GUJCET Admit Card 2023:
The GUJCET admit card will be released by the official authority for every registered candidate individually through online mode. Applicants will be able to access their admit card from the 1st week of July 2023.
The GUJCET admit card will be consist of various important details regarding the Applicants and entrance examination. Applicants can download their admit card by login into the official website.
GUJCET 2023 Answer Key
GUJCET Answer Key will be released by the official authority right after the completion of entrance examination. Applicants will be able to access answer key from the 3rd week of July 2023 through online mode.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
The answer key will be consisting of correct answers to every asked question in the entrance examination. Through the answer key, Applicants will be able to predict their marks even before the declaration of result.
GUJCET 2023 Result
The result will be released by the official authority after few weeks from the completion of examination. Official authority will release the result for every exam participated Applicants individually through online mode. Applicants will be able to access their result from the 4th week of July 2023.
GUJCET Result 2023 will be consisting of candidate’s performance in the entrance examination. Applicants will have to keep their result safe till the completion of admission process as it can be asked at the time of physical reporting.
GUJCET Counselling 2023:
GUJCET Counselling procedure 2023 will be held from the 1st week of August 2023 through online mode. The counselling procedure will be held for exam qualified Applicants only. Applicants will be selected for the counselling procedure through the merit list.
The counselling procedure will be followed by the various steps. Applicants will have to complete all the steps as per the given instruction. The seats will be provided to the Applicants on the basis of their rank in the merit list. The top rank holder in the merit list will get preference at the time of seat allotment.
After the allotment of seats, Applicants will have to report physically at their allotted center for completion all remaining formalities for confirming their admission. Applicants will also have to bring the following document at the time of counselling for verification round:
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th level
- Pass Certificates
- Caste certificate
- GUJCET Mark sheet
- Income Certificate
- Transfer Certificate/ School Leaving Certificate
- PwD certificate (if required)
- Photographs, etc.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions): Regarding GUJCET 2023