GSET 2023 Application Form will be released soon. The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara will release the official notification regarding the Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET 2023). This test is held to determine the merit of willing to be professors within the state of Gujarat. The application form for GSET 2023 will be released within the month of April 2023 and tests are going to be held in eleven centers across Gujarat. Below in this article, we have provided all the detailed information regarding GSET 2023 application form, notifications, admit card, result, etc.
GSET 2023 Notification: To be Released
| GSET 2023 Notification will be released soon. Click here to check Notice. The link will be provided here.
GSET 2023 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
GSET 2023 Important Dates:
|Important Event||Dates (Tentative)|
|Released of Application form||2nd week of April 2023|
|Last date to submit an Application form||3rd week of May 2023|
|Starting of Application fee submission||2nd week of April 2023|
|Final day to submit Application fee||3rd week of May 2023|
|Downloading of GSET Hall Ticket||To be Released|
|Date of Gujarat State Eligibility Test||23rd January 2023|
|Declaration of Result||November 2023|
GSET 2023 Application form:
Applicants willing to attend for this examination got to register themselves online on the GSET web site. No offline mode of form submission is going to be obtainable. First of all, Applicants got to visit the SBI web site and pay the application fee. Then on the next working day, Applicants are going to be required to fill all the personal and educational details within the form. After filling the details within the application form, Applicants got to upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph and signature. Rs. 900/- + Bank Charges – General / General-EWS / SEBC Non-creamy layer) Candidates. Rs. 700/- + Bank Charges – SC / ST / Transgender Candidates. Rs. 100/- + Bank Charges – PWD(PH/VH) Candidates.
Gujarat SET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the eligibility norms for GSET examination 2023:
- Applicants having a Master’s Degree in Science, Humanities, scientific discipline, engineering science or equivalent with a minimum of 55% of marks are eligible to apply for this test.
- The Applicants from SC/ST/PWD/SEBC/VH or Transgender categories will require solely 50% marks within the qualifying test.
- Applicants are going to appear for the final year of the qualifying degree test can even apply. however, they need to complete their master’s degree within two years of the declaration of GSET 2019 result with the required percentage otherwise they’ll be disqualified.
- The PH.D. Holders having a Master’s degree completed by September 19, 1992, are going to be eligible for a relaxation of 50 marks in the qualifying test.
GSET 2023 Exam Pattern:
The GSET 2023 exam is going to be conduct in 2 completely different sessions as shown within the table below:
|Paper||Number of queries||Marks|
|Paper I||50 questions, all Questions will be compulsory||100|
|Paper-II||100 questions all Questions will be compulsory||200|
Only objective types of queries are going to be asked in both paper one and paper two. Paper one is going to be consisting of queries from reasoning ability, divergent thinking, comprehension, and general awareness, etc. Paper two can have queries from the subject selected by the Applicants at the time of filling the application form. There will be no provision of negative marking and re-evaluations of Papers.
GSET 2023 Syllabus:
The syllabus of GSET 2023 is similar to the syllabus of the UGC net or CSIR net. Applicants will download the subject wise syllabus from www.gujaratset.ac.in. There will be 23 Subjects obtainable in this test. The Applicants got to choose a particular subject while filling the application form.
GSET Syllabus for Paper 1:
GSET Syllabus for Paper 2 Subject Wise:
- Mathematical Sciences (Subject Code – 01)
- Physical Sciences (Subject Code – 02)
- Chemical Sciences (Subject Code – 03)
- Life Sciences (Subject Code – 04)
- Hindi (Subject Code – 05)
- Gujarati (Subject Code – 06)
- Sanskrit (Subject Code – 07)
- History (Subject Code – 08)
- Sociology (Subject Code – 09)
- Economics (Subject Code – 10)
- Political Science (Subject Code – 11)
- English (Subject Code – 12)
- Education (Subject Code – 13)
- Psychology(Subject Code – 14)
- Library and Information Sciences (Subject Code – 15)
- Law (Subject Code – 16)
- Commerce (Subject Code – 17)
- Management (Subject Code – 18)
- Computer Science and Applications (Subject Code – 19)
- Earth Sciences (Subject Code – 20)
- Physical Education (Subject Code – 21)
- Home Science (Subject Code – 23)
- Social Work (Subject Code – 25)
Recommended Books for GSET 2023:
Applicants who will participate in the upcoming GSET 2023 Examination can refer to these books mentioned below. Important books for the preparation of the entrance exam are as follows;
GSET 2023 Admit Card:
Applicants can download the admit card from the official website of the maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara. It is expected that the official authorities can released the admit card, 1 week prior to the date of the test. No Applicants is going to be allowed to attend the examination without a valid admit card.
GSET Result 2023:
In order to get selected, the Applicants got to be in top 15% of the total no. of Applicants appeared in both the papers. The result are going to be declared within a number of weeks after the test. There’ll be no provision for re-evaluations of papers.
GSET Exam Centers:
The Gujarat SET Test Centres with codes are given below:
|Centre Code||Centre Name|
GSET Contact Number/ Helpline Number:
Gujarat SET Office Address: The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, B – Block, “Chameli Baug”, Nr. University Guest House, Prof. C. C. Mehta Road, Pratapgunj, Vadodara 390 002 Gujarat SET Helpline Phone Number: +91-265-2786337 Gujarat SET Official Website: www.gujaratset.in Gujarat SET Helpline Email Id: [email protected]
How to Apply for Duplicate GSET Certificate?
If the GSET Certificate once issued is irrecoverably lost, a Duplicate Certificate will be issued to the candidates who apply for the same, to the Member Secretary, Gujarat State Eligibility Test on payment of the fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only). The following documents shall be attached with the request for the issue of Duplicate Certificate.
- A Demand Draft for Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) drawn from a Nationalised Bank in favour of the Member Secretary, Gujarat State Eligibility Test, payable at Vadodara.
- Attested Photo Copy of GSET Certificate (If, Available) or any documentary evidence containing information regarding Registration Number or Roll Number of Candidate.
- An affidavit in stamp paper worth Rs.100/- to the effect that the GSET Certificate issued to the candidate has been irrecoverably lost, duly certified by a Notary Public/First Class Judicial Magistrate.