GMAT 2023 Registration has been started from 29th August 2023. GMAT 2023 is a national level examination. Graduation Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) is organized by Graduation Management Admission Council (GMAC). It is a national level exam conducted multiple times in a year. Applicants are permitted to take this exam 2 times in a year.
Admission will be offered to applicants into MBA courses in India & Foreign countries. Applicants will check this text for a lot of details relating to the GMAT 2023 examination, including, applying form, eligibility criteria, test pattern, the course of study and etc.
GMAT 2023 Notifications – Application Started
GMAT 2023 Application Form has been released on 29th August 2023. Click here to apply.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
As per the sources, GMAT 2023 Syllabus has been revised. Data Insight section has been added from this year.
GMAT 2023 Exam is conducted multiple times in a year. Check complete dates below.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
GMAT 2023 Exam Dates:
There aren’t any specific schedule for the GMAT examination. The examination is going to be held multiple times in one year. The registration for the exam will be released throughout the year. Applicants should select the exam dates at the time of registration as per their alternative.
|Application Form released||Released|
|Application Form Last date||To be Announced|
|Last Date to change Interview City||To be Announced|
|Shortlist Result||To be Announced|
|Interview||To be Announced|
|Final Results||To be Announced|
GMAT Application Form 2023:
Applicants can go through following details regarding GMAT 2023 Application Form:
- GMAT 2023 application form will be released through online mode. No other mode will be entertained.
- The application form will be released through the year.
- During application process, applicants have to enter name, email ID & password for the registration.
- Incomplete or incorrect details in the application form will lead to rejection so applicants must fill the form completely & carefully.
- Applicants are suggested not to forgot to go through its eligibility criteria before filling the form. Application form will be accepted only of eligible applicants.
- Once all details are completely filled, applicants are advised to re-check all the details entered in the form.
Documents required while filling application form:
- Driving License
- ID card (National or local)
- Military ID
- Aadhar Card
- Registration card (green card, permanent, resident, visa)
- GMAT 2023 Application fee can be paid through online or offline mode.
- Credit card, debit card, visa, master card, American express or net banking method will be used during online method.
- For offline mode, money checks or cashier method will be use.
- The application fee for GMAT 2023 is US $ 250 (Rs. 17027.50).
- In any case, the application fee will be non-refundable & non-transferrable.
GMAT Eligibility Criteria 2023:
Applicants are suggested to check following eligibility criteria before applying for GMAT 2023:
- Qualification: Applying applicants must qualify bachelor’s degree from any recognized board or university.
- Age Limit: He/ She must be minimum 18 years in age to be eligible for examination.
- In case applicants score 800 marks, he/ she will have to wait for 5 years to appear for the examination again.
GMAT Exam Pattern 2023:
GMAT 2023 Exam Pattern details are given below:
- Exam mode: GMAT 2023 will be organized via online mode.
- No. of Sections: There will be 2 sections.
- Time duration: Applicants will get 2 hours 45 minutes for section 1 & 3 hours 7 minutes for section 2.
- Questions Type: Question paper will consist of Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ).
Exam Pattern of GMAT 2023 will be as provided below:
|Sections||No. of Questions||Time (minutes)||Score Range|
|Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA)||1||30||0 to 6 (in 0.5 increment)|
|Integrated Reasoning||12||30||1 to 8 (in 1 point increment)|
|Verbal Reasoning||36||65||6 to 51 (in 1 point increment)|
|Quantitative Reasoning||31||62||6 to 51 (in 1 point increment)|
- Section 1: Quantitative, Verbal & Integrated Reasoning is fixed in section 1.
- Section 2: Applicants will be given choice from any of the 3 option:
- AWA, Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative Verbal
- Verbal, Quantitative, Integrated Reasoning, AWA
- Quantitative, Verbal, Integrated Reasoning, AWA
GMAT Syllabus 2023:
GMAT 2023 syllabus will consist of different sections as Analytical Writing assessment (AWA), Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning & Integrated Reasoning.
Integrated reasoning measures the ability to analyze data & evaluate information presented in multiple formats. Verbal reasoning measures the ability to read & understand written material. It also evaluate arguments & to correct written materials to conform standard written English. Quantitative Reasoning measures the ability to analyze data & draw conclusion using reasoning skills. AWA measures the ability to think critically & to communicate ideas.
Recommended Books for GMAT 2023:
Applicants who will participate in the upcoming GMAT 2023 Examination can refer to these books mentioned below. Important books for the preparation of the entrance exam are as follows;
GMAT 2023 Preparation Tips
Applicants must go through following tips & tricks while preparing for GMAT 2023:
- Go through complete exam pattern & prepare accordingly.
- Also check syllabus & solve previous year question paper.
- Make proper time-table & strictly follow it.
- Make notes & revise it on regular basis.
- Solve question paper & mock test papers.
- Take proper 8 hours sleep. Do yoga & meditation.
- Keep yourself fit & healthy. Don’t get panic.
- Keep atleast last one week for revision.
GMAT 2023 exam will be conduct in various cities such as:
Chennai, Bhubaneshwar, Trivandram, Mohali, Kolkata, Mysore, Ranchi, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Patna, Guwahati, Dehradun, Pune, Coimbatore, Indore, Cochin, Patiala, Nagpur, Vellore & Tiruchillapalli.
GMAT Admit Card 2023:
GMAT 2023 admit card will be same as the confirmation letter. It will include details as applicants name, exam center, date & time etc. Confirmation letter will include all the important & necessary details. No candidate will receive GMAT 2023 admit card by exam conducting authority.
Confirmation letter will be made available via online mode in website. It will be mandatory for applicants to carry confirmation letter with one admit card. Applicants will have to use login credentials to download it.
GMAT Result 2023:
GMAT 2023 Result will be made available after few weeks of examination. It can be downloaded via online mode through login. No other mode as offline mode such as post or courier will be made available to view result.
Applicants will be able to check score card by entering login credentials as mail ID & password. Result will include all details such as assessment scores & last 5 year score report.
GMAT Admission 2023:
GMAT 2023 Admission procedure will be different for different institutions. Admission will be given to applicants after the result declaration. applicants will be given admission based on candidate’s scores.
Applicants scores will be sent to the university/ b-school selected by the universities. The final admission will be on the basis of various factors like statement of purpose, final interview rounds or application form.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions): Regarding GMAT 2023