CIPET JEE 2023 Application Form will be released by 1st week of March 2023. Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering and Technology formerly Central Institute of plastic Engineering and Technology (CIPET) helds a national level entrance exam which is known as the CIPET Joint Entrance Exam (JEE). CIPET JEE 2023 exam will be held for Applicants willing to get admission in various Diploma and PG Diploma programs of plastic Engineering fields.
Through this exam, qualified Applicants will get admission in programs like plastic processing and testing, plastic mould with CAD/ CAM, diploma in plastic mould technology (DPMT)* etc. Below in this article we have provided the complete detailed information regarding the CIPET JEE 2023 Examination latest updates.
CIPET JEE Notification: To be released
CIPET JEE 2023 Notifiction will be released soon. Click here to check Notice.
CIPET JEE 2023 Application Form will be released by 1st week of March 2023. Click here to apply. The link will be provided here.
CIPET JEE 2023 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the tentative exam dates for CIPET JEE 2023 Examination:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Starting of application form||1st March 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||5th June 2023|
|Releasing of admit card||June 2023|
|CIPET JEE 2023 exam date||19th June 2023|
|Releasing of admission letter||27th June 2023|
|Counselling begins from||16th August 2023|
CIPET JEE Application Form 2023:
Below we have provided the complete information applicants needs to know about CIPET JEE Application form 2023:
- Application form submission procedure will be held through online mode.
- The registration process for CIPET JEE 2023 has been commenced from 1st week of March 2023.
- Candidates have to fill the application form very carefully as no correction facility will be provided later on.
- Applicants will have to fill the application form very carefully as no correction facility will be provided later on.
- The Application form should be filled with authentic details only and details in 10th marksheet will be considered as authentic details.
- Applicants will have to submit the application form before the prescribed last date of submission as no Applicants will be allowed to submit the application form after that day.
- The last date of submission of application form will be till 1st week of June 2023.
- Applicants should keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- CIPET JEE 2023 Application Form fee can be submitted through both online and offline mode.
- Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment gateways for online transaction of application form fee.
- For offline transaction, Applicants can use Demand Draft facility for transaction of application fee.
Below we have provided the Fee for every category of Applicants:
|General/ OBC category||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 250/-|
|North Eastern region||Rs. 100/-|
CIPET JEE Eligibility Criteria 2023:
Below we have provided the complete Eligibility Criteria’s Applicants needs to fulfil to be eligible for CIPET JEE 2023:
DIPLOMA IN PLASTICS TECHNOLOGY:
- Qualification: Applicants must have qualified 10th or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final examination of 10th in 2023 can also apply for this exam.
- Age limit: There won’t be any prescribed age limit for Diploma in Plastics Technology.
POST DIPLOMA IN PLASTICS MOULD DESIGN WITH CAD/CAM:
- Qualification: Applicants should have 3-year diploma from any recognized institution with Mechanical/ Plastics/ Polymer/ Tool/ Production/ Mechatronics/ Automobile or its equivalent.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final examination in 2023 can also apply for the examination.
CIPET JEE Exam Pattern 2023:
Below we have provided the exam pattern for CIPET JEE Exam 2023:
- Mode of Exam: CIPET JEE 2023 will be held through online mode only.
- Type of Question: There will be Objective type questions in the examination.
- Total Questions: Question paper will contain total 60 questions.
- Medium: The medium of Question paper will be English only.
- Time Duration: Total 1 hour will be provided to solve question paper.
CIPET JEE Syllabus 2023:
The syllabus for the examination will be based on the previous academic syllabus. For the UG diploma Courses, the syllabus will be comprise from the topic of 10th and earlier syllabus. Where, PG syllabus will be comprise from the topics of previous relevant academic syllabus.
Complete syllabus of CIPET JEE 2023 can be checked through the website of exam conducting authority.
CIPET JEE Admit Card 2023:
Authority will release the admit card from last week of July 2023 through online mode. Admit card will be released for every successfully registered candidate individually. Applicants will be able to download their admit card by login into the website of authority.
For the ease of Applicants, we will also provide the direct link to access the admit card. Admit card will be the important document to be carried out in the examination hall as no Applicants will be allowed to attend the examination without valid admit card.
CIPET JEE Result 2023:
The result will be released by the official authority after few weeks from the completion of examination. Applicants will be able to check their result from 3rd week of August 2023 though online mode.
The official authority will not send any result to any Applicants individually through by post or any other offline mode. Applicants will have to download their result by themselves.
CIPET JEE 2023 Admission Procedure
The admission procedure for Diploma and PG Diploma programs through CIPET JEE 2023 followed by the All-India Computer Based Test. Qualified Applicants from the test will get the provisional admission through call letter.
Applicants will have to accept and complete the remaining formalities within given time period otherwise their seat will be allotted to the Applicants from waiting list. The admission in all offered programs will be on the basis of following reservation policy:
- SC category: 15%
- ST category: 7.5%
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 27%
- Physically Challenged: 3% (Horizontal Reservation for Physically Challenged Applicants cutting across all sections including SC/ST and the Other Backward Classes and the Non – reserved category.)
- Economically Weaker Section: 10 %
- General: 37.5 %
Below we have provided some effective tips and tricks for preparation of CIPET JEE 2023 Exam:
- Make a balanced routine and follow it strictly.
- Visit the syllabus and exam pattern and start the preparation accordingly.
- Solve the sample and previous year question papers.
- Make the notes of important topics and revise them time to time.
- Stay healthy and keep focus on study.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions):
CIPET JEE Contact Number/Helpline Number:
CIPET Head Office,
T.V.K. Industrial Estate,
Chennai – 600 032.