CUET 2023 Admit Card has been Released For UG/PG Courses. CUET 2023 Round-6 Application Form has been Released For UG/PG Courses. It is a university level admission procedure conducted for candidates willing to get admission in various UG and PG programmes. The admission will be based on the university level entrance exam and National level entrance exam for different courses.
The university provides various courses for selected candidates in the field of Engineering, Management, Science, Arts, Business, etc. In this article, we have provided complete details about Christ University 2023 such as admission date, application form, eligibility, etc. Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the Christ University 2023 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
Christ University 2023 Notifications – Admit Card Released
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
Christ University 2023 Highlights:
|Exam name||Christ University 2023|
|Exam Type||UG and PG courses|
|Level of Exam||University level|
|Courses offered||Engineering, Management, etc.|
|Mode of Application||Online and offline|
Courses Offered by Christ University:
Below we have provided the list of courses offered by Christ University:
- UG courses: B. Tech., BBA, B.Com., BA LLB, B.Arch., B.Ed., B.Sc., etc.
- PG courses: LLM, MA, M.Com., M.Tech., etc.
Christ University 2023 Admission date:
Below we have provided the schedule of Christ University 2023 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
|Released of Application Form,||2nd November 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||29th January 2023|
|Admit card Downloading||2nd February 2023|
|Exam date||4th to 10th February 2023|
|Declaration of result||15th February 2023|
For UG courses:
|Released of Application Form,||Started|
|Last date to submit application form||4th May 2023|
For PG course:
|Released of Application Form,||Started|
|Last date to submit application form||14th May 2023|
Christ University 2023 Application Form:
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application form for the reference of the applicants:
- The application form for Christ University 2023 will be released through online mode.
- Candidate must first check the eligibility criteria before applying for the application form.
- The application form has been released from 2nd November 2022 for MBA courses.
- Application form engineering and other UG, PG courses has been started from 3rd January 2023.
- Fill the application form with details like name, course, educational qualification, the address for communication, email ID and mobile number, etc.
- Upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature with the specific format.
- All the details in application form should be correct as there no correction facility provided to the candidates on later stage.
- Submit the application form and take the copy of it for further usage.
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidate can pay the fee through online mode by Debit card, Credit card, and Net banking.
- Application fee for each candidate is Rs. 5000/-.
- Application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
How to Apply for Christ University:
- Step-1: Go to the website of Christ University 2023 or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Step-2: Candidate must click on ‘Register’ button.
- Step-3: The conducting authority will send the verify email by sending OTP in phone number.
- Step-4: Candidates have to fill the application form with all the required details.
- Step-5: Upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature in specific format.
- Step-6: Pay the application fee through online as well as offline mode.
- Step-7: Print the application form and fee receipt for further usage.
Christ University 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the Christ University 2023 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
For B. Tech course:
- Qualification: Candidate must qualify 12th class or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidate must score at least 50% marks in PCM subjects and 50% in Mathematics to be eligible for admission.
- Subject: In qualifying exam candidate must pass with Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry as mandatory subject.
For M. Tech course:
- Qualification: Candidate must have bachelor’s degree in B.Tech/ BE from any recognized university/ institute.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must score at least 55% marks in qualifying exam.
For MBA course:
- Qualification: Candidate must have bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized university/ institute.
- Marks: In qualifying exam candidate must score at least 50% marks to be eligible for admission.
- Scores: Candidate must have valid score of MAT/ XAT/ CAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/ GRE.
Christ University 2023 Admission Procedure:
The Christ University conducts the admission procedure in various rounds including filling of application form, fee payment, exam, counselling, allotment process etc. The admission procedure will be different for every offered courses.
The admission will also be based on the university level entrance exam scores. The university will also accept the score of various National level entrance exam.
Christ University Entrance Exam 2023:
Christ University conduct the university level entrance exam known as the Christ University Entrance Test. The university provides admission through CUET exam for in UG & PG courses.
The exam will be conducted for shortlisting the candidates in various courses at the Christ University campus. Only registered candidates will be able to participate in the entrance exam.
Christ University 2023 Result:
The Christ University result will be declared soon for MBA courses through online mode. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by candidates and other factors.
The result will be prepared after the completion of entrance exam. Candidates who will clear the exam their name will be present in the merit list and they will be shortlisted for counselling rounds. Candidate must download the result for future usage.
Christ University 2023 Counselling:
The candidates will be shortlisted for counselling based on the scores in entrance exam. The university will conduct the counselling through online mode. Counselling authority will also conduct the GD and PI rounds for shortlisted candidates.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
The seats will be allotted on the basis of the merit list and performance in GD and PI rounds and exam. After seats will be allotted, candidate have to report to the allotted centre for confirming their admission. Candidates will also require to carry their original documents at the time of counselling for verification purpose.
Documents Required for verification
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- Undergraduate mark sheet
- Provisional degree certificate
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- ID proof
- Entrance test score card
- Passport size photographs