BBOSE 2023 application form will be released soon. BBOSE is popularly known as the Bihar Board of Examinations and Open Schools. Bihar Board of Open Education and Examination is an autonomous organization of the education department located in the state of Bihar.
Bihar Board of Open Education and Examination is a registered government society established under the Companies Act. However, this board is organized on the lines of the National Institute of Open Education (NIOS) under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
The official authorities of the Bihar Board of Examinations and Open Education are conducting the admission procedure with the aim of providing admission to the eligible candidates in Higher Secondary Education and Secondary Education. Undergraduate studies are HSC and SSC classes in various government and private universities and institutions in the state of Bihar.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
BBOSE 2023 Notification – Application Form Soon
BBOSE 2023 Application Form will be Released Soon. The Link will be provided here.
BBOSE 2023 Important Dates
Important information related to important events and dates are mentioned below for candidates’ reference:
|BBOSE 10th Calass Exam Date 2023|
|Availability of Time Table||to be Announced|
|Exam Dates,||to be Announced|
|BBOSE 12th Calass Exam Date 2023|
|Availability of Time Table||to be Announced|
|Exam Dates||to be Announced|
BBOSE 2023 Application Form
Important information related to the application form is mentioned below for candidates’ reference:
- For the reference of candidates, the official agencies will publish the application forms in online mode.
- Candidates who want to get admission in SSC and HSC classes must fill and submit the application form before the last date.
- Applicants should visit the university’s official website.
- After visiting the official website of the university, candidates should check the information regarding the application process instructions mentioned on the official website itself.
- However, candidates are also advised to carefully read all the important information available on the official website regarding the eligibility criteria set by the institute.
- The authorities do not admit applicants who do not meet the eligibility criteria set by the university.
- Therefore, it is important that candidates successfully meet the eligibility criteria mentioned on the official website of the university.
- Once everything has been verified, the applicant should start filling out the application form.
- And at the time of application, candidates have to enter the necessary details in the application form as per their requirements.
- After entering all the details in the application form, candidates need to upload all the required documents as mentioned on the official website.
- The applicant then needs to print the completed application form. And then the candidate has to pay the application fee.
- Candidates will get complete information about the application fee from the official website of the university.
- After successful payment of the application fee, candidates must submit the application.
BBOSE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Important information regarding the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of candidates:
Educational qualifications: Candidates who want to get admission in HSC class must have passed the SSC exam from a recognized board and after completing the SSC exam, they must have passed class 11 from a reputed university.
However, the candidate must have passed 9th standard from a primary school in the state of Bihar to get admission to SSC courses in various universities.
Qualifying marks: Candidates must have a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board to apply for admission and the candidate-specific category marks must have a minimum of 45% marks for the qualifying exam condition.
Medical fitness certificate: At the time of admission, candidates must have a valid fitness certificate approved by a renowned medical center.
BBOSE 2023 Mode of Selection
To receive qualified candidates, authorities will conduct entrance examinations for candidates. And candidates must take the entrance exam to be admitted to the school. The competent authority will grant admission to candidates based on the scores they obtain in the entrance exam.
However, candidates will be able to get complete information about the entrance exam on the university’s official website. As the official governing body of the university, it will be responsible for updating complete information about the entrance exam on the university’s official website in online mode. Candidates will get all the information about the admission process from the official website of the university.
However, candidates who have taken the entrance exam should visit the university’s official website for information about the results. The university’s official agency will announce the entrance exam results on the school’s official website after the entrance exam is completed. And based on the score the candidate achieves, the competent authority will issue an admission certificate for the candidate to enter the school.