AURO University Admission 2023 Application Form has been Released on 30th December 2022 for UG & PG Courses. Auro University, was founded as a private university in 2011 and is located in Surat, Gujarat. Auro University of Hospitality Management, Shri Shamjibhai Harjibhai Talaviya Charitable Trust, Rajkot, and the Puri Foundation for Education in India, Gandhinagar are related to the States Government as per necessities of the Gujarat Private Universities Act, 2009 to launch Private Universities in the State.
It provides UG. PG and Research level programs in the departments of Law, Management, Hospitality, Information Technology and Design. Auro University Admission 2023 is ongoing for various UG, PG, and PhD courses. Admissions will be done based on an entrance exam. Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the SSSIHL 2023 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
AURO University 2023 Notification – Application Released
AURO University 2023 Highlights:
Below we have provided the highlights of AURO University for the candidates to check it.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
|University Name||AURO University|
|Full-Form||Auro University of Hospitality Management|
|Courses Offered||UG / PG|
|Mode of Application||Online / Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Helpline Number||0261 408 8100|
next to Toyota
|Email ID:||[email protected]|
|Vice-Chancellor||Avadhesh Kumar Singh|
|State / UT||Gujarat|
AURO University 2023 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of AURO University 2023 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
|Released of Application Form,||30th December 2022|
|Last Date to submit Application form||Last week of March 2023|
|Online Examination For admission in Design||2nd to 3rd Week of Apr 2023|
|Interview For admission in Design||3rd to last week of May 2023|
|Interview For admission in MBA||to be announced|
AURO University 2023 Application Form:
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application form for the reference of the applicants:
AURO University Admission 2023 Application Form has been Released on 30th December 2022 for UG & PG Courses. The application form will be released on the official website of University and hence, an applicant can apply through a link with the sum of application fee.
The applicant can fill the Application Form through both online as well as the offline mode. They can download the Application Form and apply it through the link.
Online Application Mode:
- Candidates will be required to log in under the tab “Apply Online” available on the home page of the official website of the university.
- Subsequently, they can go on to fill-up the form and attach the scanned copies of the required documents.
- The fee of Rs 2000/- can be settled through the online payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking).
- There is no necessity for dispatching the form to the university.
Offline Application Mode:
- The acquisition of application form will be through the payment amount in cash and give in to to the university office.
Application Form can be also be downloaded from the college website and dispatch it through courier to the University campus by including essential documents and a DD of mandatory quantity distributed in support of “Auro University”.
Director Admissions, AURO University,
Opp ONGC Surat 394510
The applicant should pay Rs. 2000 for the application fee. It can be submitted through net banking and Demand Draft to the benefit of Auro University (if sending the downloaded form to University through courier) and cash (while amassing from the campus and submitting it there).
AURO University 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3 0r 10+2+4) from a standard University / Institute in India or abroad, with a minimum of 50% marks.
The candidate hoping for results by July 201 may also apply for interim admission dependent on the datum that their total score in Bachelor Degree Examination intends to be a minimum of 50% marks.
- Class X (10) + 3-year Diploma in Architectural Assistantship (from a Govt. Approved college)
- 3 Year Diploma in Civil Engineering (from a Govt. Approved college)
- 3 Year Diploma in Interior Design (from a Govt. Approved college)
- 4 / 5 Year Diploma in Fine Arts (from a Govt. Approved college) are also eligible.
- Interviewees are acceptable from any stream – Arts, Commerce or Science.
AURO University 2023 Exam Pattern:
The exam pattern will benefit the applicants to be familiar with the kind of questions that will be probed the mode of the exam, the marking system.
AURO University 2023 Syllabus:
Candidates must take the Entrance Test and Interview to meet the requirements of admission.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
An Online Entrance Test embraces two parts that will include:
- Visual Perception
- Logical Reasoning
- Color Perception
AURO University 2023 Admit Card:
The admit card will be released through the online mode on the official website of the university. Applicants can download official websites opening their accounts by means of a username and password.
AURO University 2023 Admit Card will encompass minutiae for example applicant’s name and roll number, exam date and time; and exam center name and address.
Steps to download the admit card
- Visit the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Then accessing the home page, admit card link will be seen.
- You need to provide the Application Number and Password
- After that submit them but make sure they are binding
- Download and take a printout of the admit card
AURO University 2023 Result
The Result will be released through the online mode on the official website of the university. Applicants can make sure their exam result on the official website of the authority by connecting to the Result tab subsequent to link. The result encompasses roll numbers of all the involved applicants.
Those who concerned for admissions at that point need to open up the admission gateway and download their scorecard. On the basis of the percentile and marks procured by the applicants in the examination, the merit list will be organized
Steps to download the result
- Visit the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Check the link which is available on the home page
- Open the link which asks for login details
- Submit the application id and date of birth
- Download and save its copy
AURO University 2023 Admission/ Counselling
After the pronouncement of the result, the counseling will be underway by way of offline. Applicants have got to give off their unique documents during the counseling process.
Applicant’s documents will be substantiated during counseling. The seat will be earmarked because of the merit list.
Applications will be accepted based on:
Past academic credentials.
Binding score on moreover the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GCET) organized under the authority of Government of Gujarat OR Management Aptitude Test (MAT) conducted by the All India Management Association OR Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs OR Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) conducted by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAT) OR XAT organized by XLRI OR Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
Completion of Application Form, including Statement of Purpose.
Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
Admissions will chiefly be defined by performance in the entrance test managed online. Each and everyone must take the online test and interview directed by Auro University to qualify.
The final merit order will rest on subsequent weights:
|Entrance Test 1: Online Aptitude Test||60%|
|Entrance Test 2: Interview||40%|