ATMA 2024 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. ATMA 2024 is held by the Association of Indian Management Colleges (AIMS). This is a national level entrance examination command to provide admission into MBA, MCA, PGDM, and alternative management courses. Through the ATMA entrance examination, applicants can apply for admission in numerous government/private aided/university/private un-aided MBA faculties in India.
This test is held in 5 sessions each year. Grades of this entrance examination are accepted by various MBA schools located across the country. During this article, we’ve got provided complete information regarding ATMA 2024 which has application form, necessary dates, the pattern of the test, syllabus, counselling, result, etc.
ATMA 2024 Notification – Application Soon
| ATMA 2024 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
ATMA 2024 Exam Dates:
Checkout ATMA 2024 Dates given below within the table for the applicants:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
For July Session:
|Starting of application form||1st June 2024|
|Last date for fee payment||16th July 2024|
|Last date to submit applications||17th July 2024|
|Last date to print application form||19th July 2024|
|Release of admit card,||21st July 2024|
|ATMA 2024 exam date||24th July 2024|
|Declaration of Result||29th July 2024|
For May session:
|Starting of application form||1st March 2024|
|Last date for fee payment||21st May 2024|
|Last date to submit applications||22nd May 2024|
|Last date to print application form||24th May 2024|
|Release of admit card||26th May 2024|
|ATMA 2024 exam date||29th May 2024|
|Declaration of Result||3rd June 2024|
ATMA Application Form 2024:
Applicants can check the complete details with instructions regarding the ATMA 2024 Admission:
- Application form will be released through online mode by the official authority.
- Applicants must go through the complete eligibility criteria before apply for the ATMA 2024.
- The February session Application form submission process has been begin by 8th December 2023 to 6th February 2024.
- For May session, the registration process has been started from the 1st March 2024 to 22nd May 2024.
- The details filled by applicants should be same as it appears in their 10th marksheet, any mistakes in details could cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants must submit the application form before the last date of submission.
- Applicants should keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
ATMA 2024 Application from fee should be submitted through online mode only.
The Registration fee for the ATMA exam is Rs. 2000/- (concession in fee for women is 25% (INR 500/-) & 50% for north east candidates (INR 1000/-).
inclusive of GST @ 18% and you can pay using your Credit or Debit Card only.
How to Apply for ATMA 2024?
- Step-1: Just go through the official website of ATMA 2024 or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Step-2: Follow “ATMA Exam Registration link”.
- Step-3: Fill the form in prescribed format as per personal and qualification details.
- Step-4: Go to “Press here to register for ATMA exam”.
- Step-5: Pay the required fees via bank transfer/ Debit/ Credit card/ cash.
- Step-6: Take copy of the online application form for further usage.
ATMA Eligibility Criteria 2024:
Following are the complete eligibility norms applicants will have to satisfy to be eligible for ATMA 2024:
- Qualification: applicants should be the bachelor’s degree holder from any recognized institute or university.
- Marks: applicants should have obtained at least 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Appearing applicants in their final examination can also apply for ATMA 2024.
ATMA Exam Pattern 2024:
The details of Exam pattern for ATMA 2024 Exam are given below:
- Mode of Exam: ATMA 2024 Exam will be held through online (CBT) mode only.
- Type of Question: There will be Multiple choice questions (MCQs) in the examination.
- Time Duration: Total 3 hours (30 Min. for each section) will be allotted to solve the question papers.
- Sections: Question paper will be divided in 6 sections.
- Number of Questions: There will be total 180 questions in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be awarded for each correct response and ¼ will be deducted on each negative response.
Following will be the complete pattern for Question Paper:
|Subjects||Number of Question||Time|
|Total||180 questions||180 minutes|
ATMA Syllabus 2024:
The syllabus for ATMA will be consist of various topics from Analytic reasoning skills-I, Verbal skills-I, Quantitative skills-I, Analytic reasoning skills-II, Verbal skills-II and Quantitative skills-II.
Complete syllabus for ATMA 2024 can be checked through the website of exam organizing authority.
Recommended Books for ATMA 2024:
Applicants who will participate in the upcoming ATMA 2024 Examination can refer to these books mentioned below. Important books for the preparation of the entrance exam are as follows;
Here are some effective tips and tricks for better preparation of examination:
- Make a proper study plan and follow it strictly.
- Go through the complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Solve the previous year and sample papers for better preparation.
ATMA Admit Card 2024:
The exam conducting authority will released the Admit card after few days from the completion of final registration process. applicants will be able to download their admit card for February session from the 2nd week of February 2024 and 4th week of May 2024 for May session.
The admit card will be released for successfully registered applicants only. Authority will not send any admit card to any individual applicants through by post or any other offline mode. applicants will be able download their admit card by login into the website of authority.
ATMA Result 2024:
The official authority will declare the result after few days from the completion of examination. applicants will be able to download their result for February session from the 4th week of February 2024 and last week of May 2024 for May session.
Authority will release the result for every exam participated applicants individually through online mode. applicants will be able to check their result by login into the website of exam conducting authority.
ATMA 2024 Admission
The Admission procedure for every participating institution will be different as there won’t be any centralized counselling for ATMA 2024. applicants will have to participate in the counselling procedure of every ATMA 2024 score accepting institution individually.
The participating institutions will conducted counselling procedure for every successfully qualified applicants only. Admission procedure will be followed by the GD and PI rounds. Seats will be allotted on the basis of applicants performance in the PI And GD rounds.
applicants will also have to bring the following document for the varication round:
- 10th class mark sheet and certificate
- 12th class mark sheet and certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Migration certificate
- Passport size photographs
ATMA 2024 Test Centres:
ATMA will be conducted in the following Test centres given below:
Ahmedabad (Gandhinagar); Amravati (Maharashtra); Aurangabad (Maharashtra); Beed; Bengaluru; Bhopal; Bhubaneshwar; Bilaspur (Chatisgarh); Chandigarh; Chandrapur; Chennai; Coimbatore; Delhi NCR; Guwahati; Hyderabad/ Secunderabad; Indore; Jaipur; Kochi; Kolhapur; Kolkata; Lucknow; Mumbai; Nagpur; Navi Mumbai; Nashik; Nizambad; Palghar; Patna; Panaji; Pune; Raipur; Ranchi; Solapur; Thane; Trivandrum; Vadodara; Vijayawada; Vizag.
Note: Test centres may be cancelled, combined or changed depending on the number of candidates in specific centre(s) or new centre(s) added to the above list.
Frequently Asked Questions: Regarding ATMA
ATMA 2024 Contact Number/Helpline Number:
ADDRESS: Association of Indian Managment School (AIMS)
D No: 6-3-668/10/76 First Floor,
Near Shri Kalyana Venkateshwaara Temple,
Durga Nagar Colony, Punjagutta,
Hyderabad – 500082
Official Website: www.aims.org.in
Phone No: 040-23417876/48544057
Email ID: [email protected]
For updates, please visit the ATMA website www.atmaaims.com regularly