ARPIT Helpline Number has been provided below. National Testing Agency conducts the Annual Refresher Programme in the Teaching 2021 exam.
ARPIT 2021 is a national level eligibility test. On the basis of this exam, qualified candidates are provided with certificates equivalent to a refresher course of UGC. These certificates help in the career advancement of faculty.
Interested applicants can check all the information associated with ARPIT on the official web site.
ARPIT Official Website: @ntaarpit.nic.in
Students can visit the ARPIT official website for all the details regarding ARPIT exam programs and processes. If you have any difficulty in applying or fee payment don’t hesitate to contact the officials. You can contact Official Authority by ARPIT Contact Number, Helpline Number or Email Id, etc which is given below. The link to the official website is given above.
More Information About ARPIT Exam:
If the applicants desire to know more details and latest updates about ARPIT than you can visit this website regularly or the click on the given link and get all details about ARPIT. CLICK HERE
Importance of ARPIT Email Address/ Contact No./ Web Portal:
- ARPIT Helpline carries details like official Email Id, toll-free numbers, important contact numbers, fax numbers, Address details, etc.
- Applicants can call on the helpline numbers without hesitation.
- The complete details about the ARPIT helpline will be declared on the official site of the authority.
- Applicants can easily solve and ask any type of queries with the assistance of the ARPIT Help Desk.
- Applicants can easily ask queries directly to the official department.
- Applicants will also get complete helpline details throughout this post.
ARPIT Help Desk Details:
ARPIT Office Address: IITK Outreach Centre, Block C-20/1A/8, Sector-62, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, NOIDA-201309, Uttar Pradesh (India)
ARPIT Helpline Phone Number: 0120-6895200
ARPIT Official Website: www.ntaarpit.nic.in
ARPIT Helpline Email Id: email@example.com
Note: Candidates can share their problems or any exam-related queries with us by commenting in the comment box. Our team will try their best.