Alliance University 2023 Application Form has been started through online mode for UG & PG courses. The admission procedure will be held on the basis of candidate’s score in various university, national and state level entrance tests. Selected applicants through the entrance exam will get admission in various UG and PG Courses offered in the field of Engineering, Business, Management and Law fields.
Below in this article, we have provided the complete information applicants needs to know regarding the Alliance University Admission Procedure 2023.
Below we have provided the complete list of courses offered by the Alliance University:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UG Courses: B.Tech., B.Tech. (Lateral entry), BBA, B.A. L.LB (Hons.), B.B.A., B.Com. (Hons.), BFA and BBA L.LB (Hons.).
- PG Courses: PGDM, LL.M, M.Com., MBA, Executive PGDM and MFA.
Alliance University 2023 Notifications – Application Started
Alliance University 2023 Application Form has been started for various UG & PG courses. Click here to apply.
Alliance University 2023 Application Form has been started for MBA courses. Click here to apply.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
Alliance University Admission 2023 Dates
Below we have provided the complete tentative admission dates for the Alliance University Admission 2023:
|Application form releases||Started|
|Final date to submit, application form||30th November 2022|
|Entrance exam||June/July 2023|
For For B.Tech & Other UG/ PG course:
|Application form released||Started|
|Submission of application form||3rd week of June 2023|
|Entrance Exam||Will be conducted in different time slot.|
|Admission selection||2nd week of August 2023|
Alliance University Application Form 2023:
Below we have provided the complete details with some instructions regarding the Alliance University Application Form 2023:
- Application Form can be filled through both online and offline mode.
- Only Applicants who will fulfill the eligibility will be allowed to fill the application form.
- Applicants must fill the application form very carefully as the official authority will not provide any correction facility for the application form.
- Applicants must submit their application form within prescribed duration, as no application form will be accepted before or after it.
- The details filled by applicant in the application form must be same as it appears in their 10th marksheet, any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- Application Fee can be submitted through both online as well as offline mode.
- Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Demand Draft (DD) payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
- The Application fee will be 1000/- (Rs.2000/- for NRI or SAARC category).
Alliance University Eligibility Criteria 2023:
Below we have provided the complete course wise eligibility criteria for Alliance university Admission 2023:
For B.Tech. Course:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subject: Applying candidate must have Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Marks: He/ she must have scored at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST) in the qualifying marks.
- Scores: Applicants must have valid scores in JEE (Main)/ JEE (Advanced)/ Karnataka CET/ COMED-K/ AUSAT or any other State-level engineering entrance examination.
For MBA Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must be the bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline from any recognized institution.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST) in the qualifying examination.
- Scores: Applying Applicants must have valid scores in the ATMA/ GMAT/ CAT/ NMAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ KMAT examination.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final semester examination in 2023 can also apply for the admission.
Alliance University Admission Procedure 2023:
Alliance University Admission Procedure will be held in the various rounds including the registration of Applicants, examination, counselling and reporting. Applicants will have to complete all the steps within the prescribed instructions to be eligible for admission procedure.
The seats will be provided to the Applicants on the basis of Applicants performance in the required entrance examination.
Alliance University 2023 Entrance Exam:
Apart from offering admission on the basis of various national and state level examination, Alliance university also held their own university level entrance test.
University will organized the AUSAT (Alliance University Scholastic Aptitude Test) for admission in B.Tech, BBA, B.Com. etc., AMAT (Alliance Management Aptitude Test) for MBA and AEAT (Alliance Engineering Aptitude Test) for M.Tech. courses.
Alliance University Merit List/ Result 2023:
Alliance University will declare the result for every exam participated candidate individually. Applicants will be able to access their result after few days from the completion of examination through online mode.
The result will be prepared by the official authority on the basis of Applicants scores in the entrance examination. On the basis of result, authority will release a university level merit list. Applicants will be called for the admission on the basis of merit list.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Alliance University Counselling 2023:
Alliance University Counselling procedure will be held through both online as well as offline mode. Applicants will be selected for counselling process on the basis of final merit list. It will be necessary for all qualified Applicants to participate in the counselling process, as seats will be allotted through the counselling procedure only.
The counselling procedure will be followed by several steps. Applicants can get the complete information regarding the counselling procedure through the website of authority.
Alliance University Admission 2023:
The final selection list for the admission in various offered programmes will be released on the basis of Applicants performance in the examination and personal interview (PI) rounds.
Official authority will release the admission letter for every selected Applicants from the admission procedure. Applicants will have to report at the allotted centre with all required documents.
Below we have provided the list of required documents for the Alliance University Admission:
- Admission Letter
- Diploma Mark sheet (if required)
- Class 10th Mark sheet/ certificate
- Class 12th Mark sheet/ certificate
- Bachelor’s degree Mark sheet
- AUEET 2023 admit card
- AUEET 2023 score card
- Work experience proof (if any)
- National exam score card, etc.
Alliance University Contact Number/Helpline Number:
Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura –
Anekal Main Road, Anekal,
Bengaluru – 562 106, Karnataka, India.
Phone : +91 80 4619 9000 / 9100 / +91 80 4129 9200
Fax : +91 80 4619 9099
E-mail : [email protected]
Office of Admissions
Undergraduate: +91 96200 09825 /+91 91084 42143
Postgraduate: +91 98860 02500 / +91 99002 29974
Executive Education: +91 96327 08676