AFMC MBBS 2022 Application form will be released through online mode by 2nd week of May 2022 . Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune conducts a national level admission procedure for admission in their MBBS Programs. The admission procedure will be conducted for the NEET UG 2022 qualified Applicants only. Through this admission process, AFMC will shortlist the NEET qualified Applicants for admission in MBBS program in AFMC, Pune. Through this article, we have provided the complete details Applicants needs to know regarding the AFMC MBBS 2022 Admission.
AFMC MBBS 2022 Important Dates
Below we have provided the complete tentative AFMC MBSS dates for 2022 Admission Procedure:
|Begin of Registration Process||2nd week of May 2022|
|Final date to submit application form||4th week of May 2022|
|Merit list publication||2nd week of July 2022|
|Screening procedure||2nd week of July 2022|
|Final shortlisted Applicants list||3rd week of July 2022|
|Screening shortlisted list||4th week of July 2022|
|Reporting||1st week of August 2022|
|Admission Start||2ndweek of August 2022|
AFMC MBBS Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the complete details with instruction regarding the AFMC MBBS Application Form 2022:
- The application form will be release by AFMC, Pune through online mode.
- Applicants will be able to fill the application form from the 2nd week of May 2022.
- The Application form will be released for eligible applicants only, so applicants must fulfill their eligibility before filling the form.
- Applicants will have to fill the application form with authentic details only any alteration in the application form will cause rejection of application form.
- Application form must be submitted before the last date of submission as no applicants will be allowed to submit the application form after that date.
- Applicants must submit the application form before the 4th week of July 2022.
- Applicants should take the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
AFMC MBBS 2022 Application Form can only be submitted through offline mode only. Applicants will have to submit Rs.250/- as application fee.
AFMC MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility criteria so, Applicants must fulfill to be eligible for AFMC MBBS 2022 Admission Procedure:
- Nationality: Indian or Foreign National applicants who have received the citizenship of India are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Applicants should have passed 10+2 intermediate at single attempts from any recognised board.
- Percentage: Applicants must have scored at least 60% marks in PCB and 50% marks in English and science subjects.
- Mandatory Subject: Applicants must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as mandatory subjects in the qualifying exam.
- Marital Status: Applying Applicants must be unmarried.
- Age Limit: Applying Applicants must have been born not earlier than 01 January 1999 and not later than 31 December 2005.
AFMC MBBS ToELR Exam Patten 2022:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for the AFMC ToELR 2022 Examination:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be conducted through CBT (computer based test/ online) mode.
- Questions Type: The Question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Total questions: There will be total 40 questions in the question paper.
- Exam Duration: Total 30 minutes will be allotted to the applicants for solving the question paper.
- Marking scheme: Each correct answer will be consist of 2 marks and 0.5 marks will be deducted on each wrong answer.
AFMC MBBS Result 2022:
The official authority will released the AFMC MBBS result 2022 for every shortlisted applicants in the merit form. Applicants will be able to check the complete merit list from the website of admission conducting authority through online mode.
The result will be released in the 3rd week of July 2022. Authority will not send any result to any applicants individually by post or any other offline mode. But, for the ease of Applicants, the direct link will be provided to access the result in our article after the announcement from the authority.
AFMC MBBS Cut Off:
The official authority will released the AFMC MBBS Cut off for every registered applicants through online mode. Cut off will be the minimum marks applicants will have to score at be eligible for admission in MBBS programs of MBBS. Authority will release the separate cut off list for every category individually.
Applicants will have to score the marks as per their category. The shortlisted Applicants from the cut marks will be called for the further admission process. Applicants will be able to check the cut off from the website of exam conducting authority.
AFMC MBBS Admission 2022:
The admission procedure for AFMC MBBS 2022 will be followed by the various steps. Applicants will first have to clear the NEET 2022 examination and then qualified Applicants will have to get registered themselves for the admission in AFMC 2022.
Registered Applicants for the AFMC 2022 will be called for the Test of English Language, Comprehension, Logic and Reasoning (ToELR), Psychological Assessment Test (PAT), Interview and Medical Examination at AFMC, Pune.
Applicants will also have to carry the given documents for the participating in the admission procedure:
- NEET UG – 2022 admit card (hall ticket)
- NEET UG score card
- Original certificate of NCC, if any.
- Sports certificate at school, District, State & National /International level, if any,
AFMC MBBS Selection Procedure 2022:
The selection for the Applicants in admission at MBBS programs of AFMC, Pune will be on the basis of merit list prepared by the authority. The AFMC 2022 Merit list will be prepared on the basis of Applicants performance in the NEET UG 2022, ToELR Written Test and Interview Round.
The marks obtained in ToELR will be added to NEET UG -2022 score to get a score out of 800. The total score of NEET UG and ToELR will be divided by 4 to get the written examination score out of 200. The interview will consist of 50 marks as well.