AEEE 2022 Application Form will be released through online mode by 1st week of February 2022. Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE) is a university level entrance exam held by the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University. The exam will be held in various phases for Applicants willing to get admission in various disciplines of B.Tech. programme at one of 4 Amrita University campuses. University will also provide admission in their engineering programme on the basis of JEE Main, SAT, PUEE score.
Below in this article, we have provided the complete information Applicants needs to know to be eligible for AEEE 2021.
AEEE 2022 Exam Dates
Below we have provided the complete tentative exam dates for the AEEE Application Form 2022:
|Start of registration process||1st week of February 2022|
|Last date for submission||April/ May 2022|
|Slot booking for CBT||2nd week of April 2022 (Phase I)
2nd week of May 2022 (Phase II)June 2022 (Phase III)
|Exam Date||3rd week of April 2022
3rd week of June 2022
|Declaration of result||June 2022|
|Counselling begins from||Month of July 2022|
AEEE Application Form 2022:
Below we have provided the complete details with some instructions regarding the AEEE Application Form 2022:
- AEEE 2022 Application Form will be released through online mode.
- Applicants will be able to register themselves for the AEEE 2022 from the 1st week of February 2022.
- Applicants must confirm their eligibility before applying for the AEEE 2022 as the application form can be filled by eligible Applicants only.
- The details filled in the application must be authentic. Any alteration in the details can cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants must submit the application form before the last date of submission, no Applicants will be allowed to fill the application form after that date.
- Keep the copy of filled application and fee receipt for future references.
AEEE 2022 Application Fee can be paid through online mode only. Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment gateways can be used for transaction of application fee.
For applicants the fee will be as follows:
|Applying through JEE Main||Rs.300/-|
AEEE Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility criteria for the AEEE Examination:
- Qualification: Passed 10+2 Intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Applying Applicants should have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) as mandatory subjects to be eligible.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored at least 55% marks in PCM group and 60% Marks overall in the entrance exam.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in their final examination in 2022 can also apply for this exam.
AEEE Exam Pattern 2022:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for the AEEE 2022 Examination:
- Mode of Exam: AEEE 2022 Examination will be held through online mode only.
- Type of questions: The Question paper will consist of Multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Total questions: There will be total 60 questions in the examination.
- Duration: 90 minutes will be given to the Applicants for completing the paper.
- Marking: Total 3 marks will be provided on each correct response and 1 mark will be deducted on every incorrect response.
Below we have provided the complete exam patter for the AEEE 2022 Question papers:
|Subjects||Number of Question||Marks|
AEEE Syllabus 2022:
Below we have provided the complete subject wise syllabus for the AEEE Examination:
Mathematics: Sets, Relations and Functions, Complex Numbers, Permutations and Combinations, Binomial Theorem, Sequences and Series, Matrices and Determinants, Quadratic Equations, Trigonometry, Probability, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Differential Equations, Co-ordinate Geometry, The Straight Line and Pair of Straight Lines, Circles and Family of Circles, Conic Sections, Vector Algebra and Three-Dimensional Geometry etc.
Physics: Units and dimensions, Kinematics, Mechanics, Solids and Fluids, Oscillations and Waves, Heat and Thermodynamics, Electrostatics, Current Electricity and Magnetostatics, Electromagnetic Induction and Electromagnetic Wave, Kinetic Theory of Gases, Ray and Wave Optics, Modern Physics etc.
Chemistry: P-block elements, Basic Chemical calculations, d and f block elements, Atomic structure & periodicity, Chemical bonding, – S-block and hydrogen, Solid state, Coordination compounds, Electrochemistry, Gaseous State & Surface chemistry, Colligative properties, Thermodynamics, Chemical and Ionic Equilibria, Chemical kinetics, Basic Organic chemistry, Hydrocarbons & Polymers, Organic halogen compounds, Stereochemistry and Organic nitrogen compounds, Organic functional groups, Biomolecules and Environmental chemistry etc.
English: Articles, Synonyms, Antonyms, Preposition, Verbs.
Below we have provided some effective tips and tricks for better preparation of examination:
- Know the complete AEEE syllabus and exam pattern.
- Prepare a proper time schedule for study and strictly follow it.
- Visit the previous year papers and sample papers & try to solve it.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Write notes and revise them.
AEEE Admit Card 2022:
AEEE 2022 admit card will be released online on the official website for every registered candidate individually. Applicants will be able to download their admit card after few weeks from the completion of registration process.
AEEE Admit card 2022 will be an important document which Applicants must carry at time of examination as no Applicants will be allowed to participate in the examination without their individual admit card.
AEEE Result 2022:
The AEEE result will be released by the official authority for every exam participated Applicants individually through online mode. The result will be out after few weeks from the conclusion of the examination. Applicants can check their result by login into the website of official authority.
The University will not send any result to any Applicants individually through post or any other offline mode. Students are required to keep their results safely till the completion of admission.
AEEE 2022 Counselling Procedure
The counselling procedure will be held by the university for the qualified Applicants through online mode. Applicants will be able to participate in the counselling procedure on the basis of AEEE 2022 / JEE Mains 2022 / SAT Score/ PUEE Score.
The counselling procedure will consist of various rounds including registration, choice filling, seat allotment and reporting rounds. Students will be provided admission on the basis of their obtained ranks in the merit list.