ACET 2023 Application Form can be filled till 23rd November 2023 for December session. Actuarial Common Entrance Test is a university level entrance exam organized by the IAI (Institutes of Actuaries of India). IAI will held this exam in multiple session. The exam will be held for the applicants looking admission in various Actuaries Programmes offered by the IAI.
Through ACET, qualified applicants are going to be provided as student members of IAI. Here, applicants can study regarding ACET 2023 together with test dates, eligibility criteria, applying form, etc.
ACET 2023 Notification: Apply Till 23rd Nov (December Exam)
ACET 2023 Application Form can be filled till 23rd November 2023 for December Session. Click here to apply.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
ACET 2023 Result has been declared on 5th July 2023 for June exam. Click here to check result.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
ACET 2023 Exam Dates:
The ACET 2023 test dates are going to be totally different for each session i.e., June 2023. The expected dates are as follows:
For December session:
|Application form release||13th July 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||23rd November 2023|
|Admit card||1st week of December 2023|
|ACET exam||23rd December 2023|
|Result||3rd January 2024|
For March Session:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Begin of Online registration||3rd September 2022|
|Final date for registration||22th February 2023|
|Admit card Downloading||28th February 2023|
|ACET, exam||18th March 2023|
|Declaration of result||28th March 2023|
For June session:
|Events for ACET 2023||Dates (Announced)|
|Application form release||5th April 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||30th May 2023|
|Admit card release date||7th June 2023|
|ACET 2023 exam||24th June 2023|
ACET Application Form 2023:
Below we have provided the complete details regarding the ACET Application Form 2023:
- The ACET Application Form will be released specifically through online mode.
- Applicants will be able to fill application form by 3rd September 2022 to 17th February 2023.
- Applicants must confirm their eligibility before applying as only eligible applicants will be allowed to submit the application form.
- The Application Form should be filled as per the instructions on it.
- The details filled by applicants in the application form must have valid proof, as it will be required at the time of verification rounds.
- Applicants must keep the copy of filled ACET application form for future references.
- The ACET Application Form Fee will be Rs.3000/- for every candidate.
- Applicants must submit the application fee through online mode by Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment gateways.
ACET Eligibility Criteria 2023:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility criteria for the ACET 2023 Examination:
- Age Limit: There won’t be any age limit for the admission.
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 12th level or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Applicants with Graduated, post-graduated, engineering, management, CA, CS, degree in Mathematics can also apply for the examination.
- Subject: Applicants must have English as mandatory subject in class 12th.
- Appearing: Appearing Applicants for the final examination can also apply for the ACET 2023.
ACET Exam Pattern 2023:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for the ACET 2023 Examination:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be conducted through online mode.
- Type of Questions: The ACET question paper will be consist of Multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Sections: The question paper will be divided into Statistics, Mathematics & Data Interpretation and English & Logical Reasoning.
- Exam Duration: 3 hours will be allotted to the applicants for solving the question paper.
- Negative marking: There will not be any negative marking for incorrect answers.
The Allocation of Marks will be as under:
a. Mathematics – 30 marks
b. Statistics – 30 marks
c. Data Interpretation – 15 marks
d. English – 15 marks
e. Logical Reasoning – 10 marks
ACET 2023 Syllabus:
The syllabus for the ACET 2023 will consist of various topics from the English, Data Interpretation, Mathematics, Logical Reasoning and Statistics. Applicants can check the complete syllabus for the ACET 2023 through the website of authority.
Free PDF Download Here:
ACET Syllabus for the Year 2023
|CS1 Actuarial Statistics||CS2 Risk Modeling and Survival Analysis|
|CM1 Actuarial Mathematics||CM2 Financial Engineering and Loss Reserving|
|CB1 Business Finance||CB2 Business Economics|
|CB3 Business Management|
|CP1 Actuarial Practice|
|CP2 Modelling Practice|
|CP3 Communications Practice|
|SP1 Health and Care||SP2 Life Insurance|
|SP4 Pension and Other Benefits||SP5 Investment and Finance|
|SP6 Financial Derivatives||SP7 General Insurance Reserving and Capital Modelling|
|SP8 General Insurance – Pricing|
|SA1 Health and Care||SA2 Life Insurance|
|SA3 General Insurance||SA4 Pension and Other Benefits|
|SA7 Investment and Finance|
Recommended Books for ACET 2023:
Applicants who will participate in the upcoming ACET 2023 Examination can refer to these books mentioned below. Important books for the preparation of the entrance exam are as follows;
ACET 2023 Preparation Tips:
Following are some tips and tricks for better preparation tips for the ACET 2023 Examination:
- Applicants should go through the syllabus and exam pattern for ACET 2023.
- Make the proper study plan according to the topics in mind.
- Solve the ACET simple paper and previous year question paper.
- Participate in the mock test daily.
- Buy a good study material for study accordingly.
- Stay healthy and keep your focus on study.
ACET 2023 Admit Card
ACET Admit card will be released by the IAI separately for every registered applicants through online mode. IAI will release the admit card after few weeks prior to the completion of registration process. The ACET admit card will be download by login into the website of authority.
ACET Admit card will consist of various instructions along with the information regarding the venue, dates, timing of the examination. Applicants must ensure that they must keep their admit card safe till the completion of admission procedure.
ACET 2023 Result:
The result will be released by the university after few days from the completion of examination. Applicants will be able to check their result from the website of authority through online mode.
ACET Result will be released for every exam participated applicants individually. Authority will not send any result to any applicants individually through their email id or at their registered address. Applicants will have to download their result by themselves through the website of authority.
ACET 2023 Cut Off:
Authority will release the cut off marks for every candidate after the declaration of result through online mode. The cut off marks will be released for shortlisting the applicants for admission procedure. Every candidate will have to score more than prescribed cut off marks for their category to be eligible for participating in the admission procedure.
The ACET 2023 cut off marks will be released through the website of exam conducting authority. Applicants can also get the complete details about cut off marks through our article.
ACET 2023 Admission Procedure:
The final admission procedure for the ACET 2023 will be followed by the university level counselling procedure. University will conduct the counselling procedure for exam qualified applicants only. Applicants will have to register themselves in “Student Membership” for participating in the counselling procedure.
The counselling procedure will be regulated in various rounds as per the availability of seats after each round of counselling. Applicants will be shortlisted for the admission procedure on the basis of merit list and Admission will be provided on the basis of candidate’s rank in the merit list.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions): Regarding ACET 2023
ACET 2023 Contact Number/ Helpline Number:
Unit no. F-206, 2nd Floor, “F” Wing in Tower 2,
Seawoods Grand Central, Plot no R-1, Sector 40,
Seawoods, Near Seawoods Railway Station, Navi Mumbai – 400 706
Boardline: +91 – 22 – 62433333 Fax: +91-22 – 62433322
Tuesday to Saturday: 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
(Lunch Break : 12.45 PM to 01.15 PM)
ACET Test Centers:
The cities in which ACET exam 2023 will be conducted are given below:
Mumbai, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Lucknow, Coimbatore, Surat, Chandigarh, Indore, Nagpur, Ranchi, Kochi, Bhubaneshwar, Dehradun, Patna, Vizag, Guwahati, and Raipur.