Uttarakhand Open University 2023 Application Form has been Released for Various Courses. UOU is known as the Uttarakhand Open University, is the only Open University founded in the state of Uttarakhand with strive to offer distance learning education at undergraduate and postgraduate level. It was established by the provincial government Act in 2005 and acknowledged by the Distance Education Council (DEC) and UGC.
Interested and eligible candidates can fill the application form of Uttarakhand Open University 2023 through online mode by visiting on the Official Website of Uttarakhand Open University. Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the Uttarakhand Open University 2023 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
UOU Admission 2023 Notification – Application Released
UOU 2023 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of Uttarakhand Open University 2023 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now.
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
|Released of Application Form,||Released|
|Last Date to submit Application form||November 2023|
|Admit card Downloading||To be Announced|
|Date of Entrance test||To be Announced|
UOU 2023 Application Form:
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application form for the reference of the applicants:
Uttarakhand Open University 2023 Application Form has been Released for Various Courses. Applications are invited for summer and winter sessions where candidates will be given the option of applying in both online as well as offline mode. Candidates have to follow the given directives to make an Application Form successfully.
Applying by Online Mode:
Applicants must go through this instructions provided on the online admission website before making an application.
Candidates are suggested to keep ready scanned a copy of the given documents before filling the Online Admission Form:
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- 10th Mark sheet/Certificate
- 12th Mark sheet/Certificate
- Eligibility Document
- Self-declaration form duly filled and the signed candidate.
- Populate the data needed in the online application form carefully.
- Expenses of the application form are INR 250 and INR 250 extra is charged for a late submission.
- Aspirants to apply for MBA and PG Diploma courses in management required to pay IINR 1000 for the entrance exams.
- In online mode, the fee can be paid through the payment gateway (debit/credit card or Net Banking).
- Candidates are also able to play in the offline mode via BOB/SBI Bank Challan.
- Take a copy of the application form and present it to the study center along with testimonials.
Applying by Offline Mode:
- The prospectus along with application form may also be obtained from the concerned The Research Centers of the University Headquarters by paying the necessary fee.
- Applicants are required to enclose the self-attested photocopies of their initial documents and a signed certificate in the specified format.
UOU 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the UOU 2023 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
|B.A||Hindi||Pass in 10+2 in any stream||Merit-Based and First Come First Serve|
|B.Sc||Physics||Pass in 10+2 in the science stream.|
|BCA||Pass in 10+2 in any stream with Mathematics as one of the core subjects.|
|MCA||Bachelor’s degree in any stream with mathematics at 10+2 level.|
|MCA Lateral Entry||BCA/B.Sc in CS or IT Or A level from DOEACC or PGDCA.|
|MGIS||Bachelor’s degree in any stream|
|MGIS (Lateral Entry)||Post Graduate Diploma in GIS.|
|MSCIT||Bachelor’s degree with mathematics at 10+2 or graduation level.|
|MSCIT Lateral Entry||B.Tech./B.E./A-level from DOEACC after graduation / PGDCA and graduation|
|M.A||Yoga Education||Bachelor’s degree in any stream|
|M.Sc||Botany||Bachelor’s degree in the concerned subject|
|LLM||LLB with minimum 50% marks in aggregate|
|MAJMC||Bachelor’s degree in any stream|
|MHM||DHM & CT, BHM, B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Management Administration|
|MTTM||Bachelor’s degree in any stream|
|PGDM||Marketing Management||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of reserved category candidates).|
|Human Resource Management|
|PG Diploma||Computer Application||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Journalism and Mass Communication|
|Broadcast Journalism & New Media|
|Advertising and Public Relations|
UOU 2023 Result:
The university will be released the result of entrance exam 2023 through online mode on the official website of the university. After several days of the completion of the exam, the result can be accessed.
The result will be released only for the exams which are arranged by the university. On the grounds of university entrance exam or national level exams, the university will draw up a separate merit list.
The university will conduct the subject-wise merit list for every program. Candidates can appear for additional admission rounds only on the basis of their rank on the published merit list.
UOU 2023 Admissions Process:
Candidates willing to explore higher education opportunities in distance learning mode could opt among the various degree courses provided by the UOU. The UG level courses provided from the university consist of B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BCA, Bachelor of Yogic Science, Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management (BTTM), and Bachelor of Hotel Management (BTM).
The basic qualification criteria for UG courses is to clear in class 12 examination in the corresponding field. Admissions to all the courses are directly based upon the merit and are subject to availability of seats. Candidates are requested to register as soon as possible following the admission notification to confirm their seats.
UOU provides a number of postgraduate courses including M.A in eleven subject specializations, M.Sc in three subject Specialization, MCA with lateral entry, Master of Geo-Informatics (MGIS) with lateral entry, Master of Information Technology (MSCIT) with lateral entry, M.Com, MSW, LLM, M.A. Journalism & Mass Communication (MAJMC), MHM and MTTM. To be eligible for PG admission, candidates should have a graduate degree in the appropriate discipline.
The selection of eligible candidates on PG courses is based upon the first come and first, serve subject to the validation of credentials at the university level. The university is also providing a Post Graduate Diplomas in various specializations. The minimum eligibility requirement is having a graduate degree. Admissions to the PGDs are primarily carried out on the first come first serve basis.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
The university also offers professional courses viz. MBA and PGDM in Marketing and HR. Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate (45% in case of reserved category candidates). Admission to which is being conducted either through national levels entrance tests like CAT or MAT or entrance test conducted by the university.