UCEED 2023 Seat Allotment (2nd Round) has been released on 10th May 2023. UCEED is known as the Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design is a national level entrance exam held jointly by IITs and IISc in the rotational shift. The exam will be held for those candidates looking admission in B.Des program of IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad, and IIITDM Jabalpur.
UCEED 2023 Result will be released on 9th March 2023. Through this exam candidates can also apply for other UCEED score accepting institutes. Below in this article, we have provided the complete information that candidates need to know about UCEED 2023 Admission latest updates.
UCEED 2023 Notifications – Allotment Released (2nd Round)
UCEED 2023 Seat Allotment (2nd Round) has been released on 10th May 2023. Click here to check allotment.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
UCEED 2023 Exam Dates
Below we have provided the complete tentative exam dates for UCEED 2023 Examination:
|Online Registrations start from||30th September 2022|
|Online Registrations end on||9th November 2022|
|Last date for Registration with late fees||16th November 2022|
|Availability of Admit Card||13th January 2023|
|Last date to rectification of discrepancy in admit card||17th January 2023|
|Date of Examination||22nd January 2023|
|Availability of draft Answer Key||24th January 2023|
|Dates for correction of Answer Key||26th January 2023|
|Availability of final Answer Key||30th January 2023|
|Cut of marks for part-A||9th February 2023|
|Declaration of Result||9th March 2023|
|Start of score card downloading||11th March to 13th June 2023|
|Application for B.Des program||14th to 31st March 2023|
|1st allotment||10th April 2023|
|2nd allotment||10th May 2023|
|3rd allotment||10th June 2023|
UCEED Application Form 2023:
Below we have provided the complete information with some key instruction for UCEED Application Form 2023:
- The Application Form will be released by the exam organizing authority through online mode.
- Applicants will be able to fill the application form by 30th September 2022.
- Applicants must fulfill all the eligibility criteria before applying for the examination.
- The Application form should be filled with authentic details only and details in 10th marksheet will be considered as authentic.
- Applicants shall submit the application form before 21st October 2022 (Without late fee) or before 129th October 2022 (with Rs.500/- or 50$ as late fee).
- No candidates will be allowed to submit the application form after the completion of registration process.
The Application form fee can be submitted through online mode only. Applicants can use online payment gateways including Credit Card, Debit Card, Net-Banking etc. for transaction of application fee.
Below we have provided the UCEED 2023 Application form fee:
|Nationality||Category||Application Fee (Exam Centre in India)||Application Fee (Exam Centre in Dubai)|
|India OCI/PIO||Female Candidates (All Categories)||Rs.1800/-||USD $350|
|Foreign Nationality||SAARC Countries||USD $350||USD $350|
|Non SARRC Countries||USD $450||USD $450|
UCEED Eligibility Criteria 2023:
Below we have provided the compete UCEED 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Age Limit: The candidate should have been born on or after October 1, 1997. 5 years reservation will be provided to the SC/ST candidates.
- Attempts Limit: Applicants can apply for maximum of two consecutive year.
- Qualifying Examination: Applicants should have passed 10+2 from any recognized institutions to be eligible for the UCEED 2023.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the final examination of 10+2 in 2023 can also apply for the UCEED.
(Note* Applicants appeared for the first time in their qualifying examination in 2020 or earlier are NOT eligible.)
UCEED Exam Pattern 2023:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for the UCEED 2023:
- Question Paper: There will be one Question Paper with 3 hours duration.
- Marks: The question paper will contain total 300 Marks.
- Parts: Question Paper will be divided into two parts as Part-A and Part-B respectively.
- Mode of Examination: The Part-A shall be held in Computer Based mode and Part-B will be organized in Pen-paper mode.
Below we have provided the complete UCEED 2023 Exam pattern:
|Section||Number of Questions||S.No. of Question||Positive Marking||Negative Marking||Total Marks|
|Total (Part A & Part B combined): 300 marks|
UCEED Syllabus 2023:
The UCEED question paper will consist of the questions from 2 parts. Part-A will contain topic from the Visualization and spatial ability, Observation and design sensitivity, Environmental and social awareness, Analytical and logical reasoning, Language and creativity and Design thinking and problem solving.
Part-B will be the Drawing sections which will be based on the, Ability to draw products, people or scenes in proportion with good line quality, composition, proportion, perspective and shading.
UCEED Admit Card 2023:
The Official Authority will release the UCEED admit card 2023 for every registered candidate through online mode. Applicants can check their admit card by 1st week of January 2023 by login into the website of authority.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Applicants are suggested to report to the authority in case of any discrepancies in admit card. The last date for correction in the discrepancies in admit card will be 2nd week of January 2023.
Applicants will have to bring their admit card in the examination centre along with registered ID Proof.
UCEED Answer Key 2023:
Answer key of UCEED 2023 will be released by the official authority after few days from the completion of examination. Applicants can check the Answer key by 4th week of January 2023 through online mode.
The Official Authority will also provide the objection facility to the candidates after the release of provisional answer key. Candidates will be able to challenge the answer key within given period of time. Authority will release the final answer key after the complete of objection period.
UCEED Result 2023:
The Official Authority will declare the UCEED Result 2023 for every exam participated candidates individually through online mode. Applicants can check their result by 2nd week of March 2023 by login into the candidate’s dashboard.
The result will not be sent by the authority to any candidates individually through by post or any other offline mode. Applicants will have to download it by themselves through the website of exam conducting authority.
UCEED Scorecard 2023:
The Scorecard of UCEED 2023 will also be released by the official authority along with the UCEED Result. Applicants will have to enter their registered Email Id and Password to check their score card.
The score card will contain the performance of candidates in the entrance examination. Applicants should keep their score card safe till the completion of Admission procedure scorecard can be required at the time of document verification.
UCEED Cut Off 2023:
The cut off is a minimum marks applicants will have to score to be eligible for further admission procedure. The cut off marks will be released by the official authority on the basis of various factors including No. of candidates appeared in the examination, total no. of qualified candidates, average marks scored by the candidates etc.
The cut off marks will also be released on the basis of seat matrix in the participating institutions. Following are the previous year seat matrix for B. Des programs of IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad, and IIITDM Jabalpur.
UCEED Merit List 2023:
Merit list will be release by the official authority for every successfully qualified applicants of UCEED 2023 Examination. The official authority will release the merit list through online mode only.
The merit list be released on the basis of cut off marks released by the authority. The merit list will contain the rank of candidates for the UCEED 2023 counselling procedure.
Below we have provided the cut off marks for various categories to be in the rank list:
|Category Rank List||Minimum Marks in Percentages||Minimum total Marks|
|Common rank List||10%||100|
UCEED Admission 2023:
The UCEED offical authority will also organized the Joint Seat Allocation Process admission in B.Des program of IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad, IIITDM Jabalpur. Applicants will have to fill the application form by paying the prescribe amount for participating in the admission/Counselling procedure.
The Application form for Joint Seat Allocation Process will be started from 2nd to last week of March 2023. Candidates will have to submit their preference of institute with all require document in digital form before 31st March 2023.
On the basis of candidates score and rank in the merit list, official authority will allocate the seat in their preferred institution. Applicants will have to report in their allotted center within given period of time to confirm their seats.
UCEED Preparation Tips 2023:
Below we have provided some effective preparation tips for UCEED 2023 Examination:
- Applicants must must check complete syllabus and exam pattern before starting their preparation.
- Make a balanced time schedule for study and other activities.
- Applicants should participate in the mock test.
- Solving the previous year question papers and sample papers for better understanding of examination.
- Use the preparation special books for preparation of examination.