UBKV Admission 2023 Application Form will be Released soon for UG & PG Courses. UBKV is known as the Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalya is providing admission to various UG, PG, and Research programs in various disciplines of Agriculture, Horticulture, and Forestry. The candidates may apply for admission through online mode by visiting the official website of the university.
UBKV conducts an entrance exam on admission to the M.Sc. and Ph.D. programs while for admission to B.Sc., the candidates are selected based on their points in the 10+2. The application fee of the B.Sc. and M.Sc. programs is INR 500 and INR 300 respectively. The university prepares a different merit list for each application. Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalya 2023 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
UBKV Admission 2023 Notification – Application Soon
UBKV Admission 2023 Application Form will be Releasing soon for UG & PG Courses. Click Here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
UBKV 2023 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalya 2023 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
For UG Courses
|Released of Application Form,||July 2023|
|Last Date to submit Application form||August 2023|
|Publication of Merit List||September 2023|
|Choosing a preferred Degree program (Choice Filling)||September 2023|
|First Round Seat Allotment||September 2023|
|First Round Seat Acceptance||September 2023|
|Second Round Seat Allotment||September 2023|
|Second Round Seat Acceptance||September 2023|
|Third Round Seat Allotment||September 2023|
|Fourth Round Seat Allotment||September 2023|
|Fifth Round Seat Allotment||September 2023|
UBKV 2023 Application Form:
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application form for the reference of the applicants:
- UBKV Admission 2023 Application Form will be Releasing soon for UG & PG Courses.
- The candidates can download the Application Form of a Ph.D. from the official website of UBKV. The forms will be not available on the university counter.
- The application fee of Rs. 300 (Rs. 75 for SC/St candidates) may be paid via Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking.
The application form with all necessary documentation must be sent to the following address:
Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya (UBKV),
P.O. – Pundibari, Dist. – Cooch Behar,
State – West Bengal, Pin – 736165.
- Mention “Application form for admission into the Ph.D. program under in-service/Project fellow category” on the application form envelope.
- The candidates applying for the Ph.D. program do not have to be younger than 23 years of age as it does on January 01, 2016.
- The foreign candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from a foreign university that has a 10+2+4 or 10+1+4 or 11+4 pattern.
UBKV 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the UBKV 2023 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
|B.Sc. Agriculture/ Horticulture||60% marks in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Biology/ Agriculture/ Horticulture or Vocational Agriculture/ Horticulture||Merit-Based|
|M.Sc.||B.Sc. in Agriculture, Horticulture and Forestry with 6.5 OGPA (6 OGPA for SC/ST candidates)||Entrance Test conducted by the university|
|B.Tech. Agriculture Engineering||Pass in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.||WBJEE /JEE-Mains|
|Ph.D. Agriculture||Master’s degree in Agriculture with 7.00 OGPA (6.5 OGPA for SC/ST candidates)||Entrance Exam conducted by the university.|
|Ph.D. Horticulture||Master’s degree in Horticulture with 7.00 OGPA (6.5 OGPA for SC/ST candidates)|
|Ph.D. Forestry||Master’s degree in Forestry with 7.00 OGPA (6.5 OGPA for SC/ST candidates)|
UBKV 2023 Result:
UBKV 2023 Result will be released soon through online mode on the official website of the university. The university provides various Undergraduate, Postgraduate courses together with research programs viz. B.Sc, M.Sc, and Ph.D. Candidates willing to take admission in UBKV can visit the official website of the university. Candidates can choose to apply online through the official website by completing the application form.
Candidates can get admission by clearing some entrance test viz. WBJEEM, JEE-MAIN. The University Head- Quarter is situated at Pundibari. The university is providing education in Agricultural, Horticultural & Technolgy.
UBKV 2023 Admissions Process:
UBKV provides B.Sc. programs in Agriculture and Horticulture discipline. The candidates can apply through online mode. The application fee of the program is INR 500 (INR 125 to SC/ST candidates) that can be paid via Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking or Bank challan. The eligibility criterion of M.Sc. programs will be the next:
Uttar Banga Krishi Vishwavidyalyais offering admission to the M.Sc. program in Agriculture, Horticulture & Forestry. The candidates are entitled to apply through online mode on the official website of the university.
A candidate applying for OBC-A/OBC-B category (wherever applicable) must provide an OBC certificate in the given format (available in the University website) issued by the competent authority not earlier than 1st April of the previous year (2020) concerning the year in which admission is sought (see illustration below) and not later than the date of application for admission.
The certificate must indicate (i) the category (OBC-A or OBC-B) he/she belongs to; (ii) that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer of the society. Without submission of such an appropriate certificate, the applicant shall NOT be considered for seats reserved for OBC-A/ OBC-B category. But they may be considered as General category candidate.
- Self-attested copy of proof of date of birth i.e., either Birth certificate from a competent authority or admit card of Madhyamik/ equivalent (10th) examination
- Self-attested copy of both side mark sheet of Madhyamik/equivalent (10th) examination
- Self-attested copy of both side mark sheet of Higher Secondary/equivalent (10+2) examination
- Self-attested copy of SC/ST/OBC certificate [non–creamy layer certificate issued within last one year from competent authority] /PWD certificate
- Self-attested copy of Residential/Domicile certificate from the competent authority in terms of clause 7 of “Prescribed format for Domicile Certificate” available in University website.
- Character certificate issued from the Head of the institution from where he/she has passed last examination, Four copies of recent passport size color photograph,
- Aadhaar Card,
- The first page of the Bank Passbook in the name of the Applicant, Income certificate of guardians from the competent authority and,
- Migrant certificate issued by competent authority for Kashmiri migrants only along with the downloaded Application Form at the time of counseling and admission; failing which his/her the application shall liable to be canceled.