Tumkur University Admission 2023 Application Form will be Released soon for Various Courses. Tumkur University was founded in 2004 in the state of Karnataka and it offers a number of courses at the UG, PG, and doctorate levels. Applications are being launched during the month of May for UG and doctorate courses, and the month of July for PG courses.
University had 24 postgraduate divisions, 19 undergraduate departments, 2 constituent colleges, and 94 Affiliated Colleges. It established 29 research and development centers to promote advanced interdisciplinary studies and academic collaborations. Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the Tumkur University 2023 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
Tumkur University 2023 Notification – Application Soon
Tumkur University Admission 2023 Application Form will be Releasing soon for Various Courses. Click Here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
Tumkur University 2023 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of Tumkur University 2023 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now.
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
|Released of Application Form,||November 2023|
|Last Date to submit Application form||November 2023|
|Display of Merit List||November 2023|
|Last Date for Submission of Objection||November 2023|
|Date of Publication of Final Merit List||November 2023|
|Date of Counseling for M.Sc. Courses||November 2023|
|Date of Counseling for MA & M.S.W Courses||November 2023|
|Date of Counseling for M.Com. Courses||November 2023|
|Date of Commencement of Classes||December 2023|
Tumkur University 2023 Application Form:
Below we have provided the process of admission through Tumkur University, Other University (OU) quota & Hyderabad – Karnataka reservation quota, is the following:
- Tumkur University Admission 2023 Application Form will be Releasing soon for Various Courses.
- Visit State Bank of India branch of Tumkur University.
- Fee payment of Rs. 400 (Rs. 200 for SC/ ST/ CAT – 1) through challan only, and obtain the application fees and in a prospectus.
- For every separate course, the candidate must submit a separate application form and has to submit the separate registration fees of Rs. 400/- through Challan.
- The candidate has to also mark the category in which he/she is to apply.
- Admission to this course will be achieved by Entrance Test whose registration fees of INR 400 (INR 200 for SC/ST/ Cat – 1) has to be paid by the candidate through Challan/ DD in favor of the “Finance Officer, Tumkur University”, which must be paid at Tumakuru.
- Conjunction with challan/DD and filled-in application form, a candidate is also required to make mandatory attachments and send at the following address or before a deadline:
Address for Correspondence
Chairperson of the concerned PG department,
B.H. Road, Tumakuru.
Tumkur University 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the Tumkur University 2023 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
The candidates willing to take admission must satisfy and fulfill all the eligibility criteria of this university. Before Appling satisfy all eligibility criteria for Tumkur University Admission 2023 various courses provided by the authority of University.
Candidates willing to take admission in UG courses ought to have passed the twelfth category from a recognized college or institute with its equivalent with a minimum of fifty-fifth marks.
A candidate is needed to possess a Bachelor of Science with 55% marks to try to PG need 45% marks to qualify for the course. For additional details regarding the Tumkur University Admission 2023 eligibility criteria for various UG & PG programs offered at this university.
|B.A.||Pass at the 10+2 level (minimum 50%) from any recognized board in the country|
|B.Ed||Pass at the 10+2 level from the Science stream (minimum 50%) from any recognized board|
|BPEd||Pass at the 10+2 level (minimum 50%) from any recognized board|
|B.Sc||Pass at the 10+2 level from the Science stream (minimum 50%) from any recognized board|
|M.Com.||A pass (50%) at the undergraduate level with a B.Com. or B.B.A. degree from a recognized university|
|MBA||50% pass in any field at the undergraduate level from a recognized university|
|M.A.||A pass (50%) in the relevant discipline at the undergraduate level from a recognized university|
Tumkur University 2023 Result
Tumkur University is leading the semester-based term-end examinations for the various UG & PG CBCS courses. Candidates can check out their course-wise results of Tumkur University simply by browsing to the official website of the Tumkur University.
The university has released the results of its semester exams- for Science, Arts and Commerce students Tumkur University 2023 results for their UG courses were advertised on the official website.
Admission to various courses provided by Tumkur University through offline mode. Applications are released during the month of May in order to UG and doctorate courses, and the month of July for PG courses. Candidates can submit their application within three weeks from notification.
Tumkur University 2023 Admissions Process
The University also offers higher education opportunities to interested candidates. It offers Ph.D. in full time and part-time display. A candidate with 55% marks in the Master’s degree can apply for this course.
The option will be done based on the entrance examination and personal interview. Application forms have been released both in online as well as the offline modes, typically during the month of May, following an official notification by the university.
The University provides a number of different courses covering a number of disciplines under post-graduation. For the application, it is important that the candidate must have made a graduation subject to a minimum of 50% marks in the total in the related field. The application forms will be released on the official website of the university from the month of May, for a period of around one month
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
The selection will be completed through Counseling based on merit, except for MA in Mass communication, MBA and MCA courses. Such as those for MA in Mass Communication and Journalism, it will be based on the entrance test and for MBA as well as MCA, it will be directly done through Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA).
Details of the admission to these courses are as stipulated below:
- The choice for the UG courses will be made on the basis of academic merit.
- The admission to PG courses would be based on the counseling process.
- For MBA and MCA, the admission will be administered directly through KEA, Bengaluru.
- Behind all Ph.D. courses, the candidates must appear for the entrance examination and personal interview.