Telangana University Admission 2023 Application Form will be Released soon for Various Courses. Telangana University was established in 2006 and has three campuses commendable namely Main Campus at Dichpally, South Campus at Bikhnoor and a third campus at Sarangpur. The University was initially launched with only six courses and nowadays provides a total of twenty-six courses.
The University also provides Ph.D. courses in thirteen disciplines. It provides the UG courses such as the BCA, LLB, and B. Ed in the respective faculties of Computer Science, Law and Education. In PG courses, the University is offering a master’s degree in Arts, Commerce, Science, Social Science, and Computer Science.
In every course, 85% of the seats are booked for local candidates from the districts of Nizamabad and Adilabad. Admissions in various courses are available on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the Common Entrance Test. Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the Telangana University 2023 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Telangana University 2023 Notification – Application Soon
Telangana University Admission 2023 Application Form will be Releasing soon for Various Courses. Click Here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
Telangana University 2023 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of Telangana University 2023 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
|Released of Application Form,||To be Announced|
|Last Date to submit Application form||To be Announced|
Telangana University 2023 Application Form
Telangana University Admission 2023 Application Form will be Releasing soon for Various Courses. Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria for the entrance tests, can only be applied through online mode from the official website.
The registration procedure consists of two stages, in the first stage, the candidates are required to complete the online Application Form whereas in the second stage the candidates must pay the application fees. Candidates are required to take a copy of the application and save it for future reference.
Telangana University 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the Telangana University 2023 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
- Candidates must be passed/ appearing for the last year examination of B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Sc Home science/ B.Com / B.C.A/ B.B.M.
- Applicants should have scored a minimum of 50% marks in case of general category ( 40% marks for in case of SC/ ST/ BC/ PH) in either a Master’s Degree in relevant subject or 5 years Integrated course in the relevant subject.
- Candidates should have elapsed/ appearing for final year examination of B.E/ B.tech to Science/ Mathematics as one of the subjects and candidates should secure a minimum of 55% marks in the qualification exam.
- The candidates should have finished the age of 19 years on 1st July of the year in which notification has been issued.
The candidates which appear in the final year of degree examination are also eligible to appear in the ICET Examination. Candidates should consider the following qualification criteria before appearing for the entrance exam:
- For MBA Course: Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in not less than three years running time from any recognized University or equivalent, with minimum 50% marks & Mathematics as one of the subjects in SSC Level.
- For MCA Course: Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree Examination of minimum 3 years length in any discipline with Mathematics subject at 10+2 level.
- Applicants should have the permanent home of Telangana with Indian Nationality.
- For LLB course applicants should be at least 45% (40% in case of SC/ST) in their Bachelor’s degree from recognized board/University.
- Applicants who are appearing for the qualification exam are also qualified to apply.
- Age limit should be 30 years for candidates who want to join in 3 years L.L.B program.
- The candidate must be an Indian National and should satisfy the Local/ Unreserved status claim in the
- Candidates hold on LL.B./B.L. 3 / 5-year degree concerning the date of application and candidates who have cropped up/appearing for LL.B./B.L. Final year examination are also eligible.
Telangana University 2023 Result:
Telangana University results for different courses will be released on the official website. The university conducts exams both within the semester system and also in the annual system.
Semester Exams for Telangana University are conducted in the month of June and December whereas annual exams are conducted in the month of April.
Nominees seeking the result of Affiliated Colleges can also verify the same on the official website of the University.
Telangana University 2023 Admissions Process
For admission into these MBA and MCA, TS ICET Exam performed by the Kakatiya University, Warangal.
The merit list is drawn up on the basis of rank scored by the candidates in the entrance exam. Counseling for the selected candidates is done in the month of July. The details of the TS ICET Exam are provided below:
|Mode of Examination||Section||Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Written Test||A||Analytical Ability||75||75||2 Hours and 30 Minutes|
TS EDCET Question paper for the examination is made up of 150 Multiple Choice Questions. The paper is Computer Based (CBT) and the time allotted for the exam is two hours. The paper has been divided into 3 parts:
Part 1 (common for all)
- English 25 questions for 25 marks.
Part 2( common for all)
- General Knowledge 15 questions to the 15 marks
- Teaching Aptitude 10 questions to the 10 marks.
This part deals with the paper of the corresponding subjects selected by the candidate.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Social studies: 100 questions to the 100 marks (Geography-35, History-30 civics-15, Economics-20)
- Physical science: 100 questions to the 100 marks (physics -50 chemistry-50)
- Mathematics: 100 questions for 100 marks.
- English: 100 questions to the 100 marks.
Telangana University offers UG and PG courses across the domain of law. The admission will be done through the entrance exam at both UG and PG level. TS LAW CET is conducted at UG level and PGLCET is being conducted at PG level The merit list is prepared on basis of rank guaranteed by the student in the entrance exam.
The following table gives the list of TS LAW CET and PGCLET:
TS LAW CET: Passing marks is 35%.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
|Aptitude for the study for Law.||60||60|