St Stephen’s College Admission 2023 Application Form will be released soon. The St. Stephen’s college was founded by the Cambridge Mission to Delhi in Conjunction with the Society for the Propagation of the Gospel. This is that the well-liked and largest constituent college of the University of Delhi. This faculty provides numerous Undergraduate, Postgraduate likewise as Language courses within the field of Science also as Humanities & Social Sciences.
In this faculty, per annum, several of the applicants get admission on the premise of marks scored within the previous qualifying examination and aptitude test, which is organized by the school followed by the personal interview round. Below in this text, Applicants can understand the details of St. Stephen faculty Admission dates, form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure.
St Stephens College 2023 Notification: To be released
St Stephen’s College Admission 2023 Notification will be released soon. Click here to check Notice.
St Stephen’s College Admission 2023 Application Form will be released soon. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
St. Stephen’s College Important Dates 2023:
Below we have provided the admission schedule of St. Stephen’s faculty for the Applicants getting to apply:
|Released & Submission of Online Application Form||7th July 2023|
|Last date of application||August 2023|
|Released & Submission of Application form PG courses||August 2023|
|last date of Submission of Application form PG courses||August 2023|
|Availability & Submission of Online Application Form for Certificate and Diploma courses||To Be Announced|
St. Stephen’s College Application Form 2023:
St. Stephen’s college form is obtainable from the first week of June to the fourth week of June and those Applicants wish to urge admission during this constituent college to complete their aspiring program, they will fill the applying type through online mode. The application form filling steps as mentioned below.
- Application forms will be available online mode on the official website of the university for the applicants.
- Applicants are instructed to register themselves on the official website and fill the form.
- At the time of filing the application form applicants are instructed to fill in all the details correctly and properly.
- Applicants need to fill personal and some other additional details as needed and also upload scanned images of passport size photograph and signature and some certificates as mentioned on the official website.
- Applicants must note that the scanned images must be specified format and size mentioned on the official website of the university.
- After that applicants need to pay the application fee and submit the application form.
Candidates have to pay application fees Rs.200/- for UG courses, Rs.100/- for PG courses, and to apply in diploma courses is Rs.500/-. Applicants can pay using credit card/debit card/net banking or by cash/Demand Draft.
Courses Offered through St. Stephen’s College:
The St. Stephen’s college provides numerous courses to the Applicants and also the courses are:
- BA (Honours) in economic science, English, History, Philosophy, and Indic
- BA Programme
- B.Sc (Honors) in Chemistry, arithmetic, and Physics
- B.Sc Programme in Chemistry and applied science
- MA in economic science, English, History, arithmetic, Operational analysis, Philosophy, and Indic.
St. Stephen’s College Eligibility Criteria:
Those Applicants are desire to urge admission in their aspiring programs from this school they have to check their eligibility criteria and also the eligibility criteria details are:
BA (Honors) Specializations include economic science, English, Hindi, History, etc. The Applicants should have a minimum mixture of fifty within the qualifying examination. For economics, a candidate should even have done arithmetic at the category twelfth level and will have the minimum prescribed marks in arithmetic (which are notified).
BA (Programme) This course doesn’t have any specialization. Candidate ought to have a minimum mixture of four-hundredth marks within the qualifying examination. For Urdu seats, a candidate should have studied Urdu a minimum of up to category tenth and ideally up to category twelfth or equivalent.
BSc (Honors) Specializations include Physics, Chemistry, and arithmetic. Candidate should have studied Physics, Chemistry, and arithmetic at the qualifying level. The cut-off for these courses is set on the premise of the combined share of marks in Physics, Chemistry, and arithmetic (PCM).
BSc (Programme) Specialization include computer science and Chemistry. Candidate should have studied Physics, Chemistry, and arithmetic at the qualifying level. Candidate should have studied Computer Science/Informatics Practices or Chemistry additionally to Physics and arithmetic.
MA Top specializations include English, Philosophy, Sanskrit, History, etc. Candidate should have a Bachelor degree within the relevant stream MSc Top specializations include Physics, Chemistry, and Maths Candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree within the relevant stream.
St. Stephen’s College Merit List 2023:
The merit list can publish on St. Stephen’s faculty and those Applicants can have qualified marks within the previous qualifying examination, they’ll be shortlisted within the merit list. Applicants will check their names provided within the merit list and that they can also transfer it for future use.
St. Stephen’s College Seat Reservation:
The seat reservation of St. Stephen’s college mentioned below for the Applicants:
- 17% of the seats (or 8.5% of the total seats) by Christian applicants under ST
- 3% (or 1.5 % of the total seats) by Christian Persons with Disabilities (PWD) students
- Up to 40% (or up to 20% of the total seats) for the Church of North India. Out of this 50 % (i.e. 10 % of the total) shall be earmarked for applicants from the Delhi Diocese which manages the college
- The remaining 40% (i.e., 20% of the total seats) shall be filled with candidates from all other Christian denominations – “non CNI churches”
The remaining 50% of seats in the non-Christian category will be filled as follows:
- 17 % (8.5% of the total) for SC/ST
- 3 % (1.5 % of the total) for the PWD applicants
- Remaining 80 % (40% of the total) for the General Merit category
21 supernumerary seats are reserved for admission of candidates under the Sports category.
St Stephen’s College Admission 2023 Result
The important information related to the declaration of the results is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
The results will be announced by the official authorities of the university.
For the reference of the applicants, authorities will declare the results in online mode on the official website of the university. Applicants need to login to the official website of the university to see the results.
The results will be made based on the marks and performance of the applicants in the past qualifying exams. Official authorities will also release cut off marks of the applicants on which applicants will get admission to the university.
Along with the declaration of the results, authorities will also prepare a merit list of the applicants based on the results. The merit list will also be updated on the official website for the reference of the applicants.
St. Stephen’s College Counselling 2023:
The interview is held through St. Stephen’s college and those Applicants are selected within the merit list, they’ll be referred to as out for the interview session. Applicants ought to ought to carry the desired documents at the interview for verification. The Applicants ought to present there on the provided schedule through authority.
St. Stephen’s College Admission Procedure 2023:
Below we have provided the admission procedure of St. Stephen faculty mentioned below for the Applicants. Applicants will fill the application form of their aspiring programs from the official web site of St. Stephen college. On the premise of eligibility criteria, the Applicants are designated within the merit list for admission. The admission of Applicants is confirmed after finishing the interview and document verification session.