SRMS EET 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. SRMS EET is called as the Shri Ram Murti Smarak Engineering Entrance Test. The entrance test is done for the applicants who have completed their HSC and are looking for the B.Tech courses in cities like Lucknow & Bareilly.
Below we have provided the list of the B.Tech courses offered by the university:
- Computer Science & Engineering,
- Electronics & Communication Engineering,
- Electrical Engineering,
- Electronics Engineering,
- Information Technology,
- Mechanical Engineering.
SRMS EET 2023 Notification – Application Soon
SRMS EET 2023 Notification will be released soon. Click here to check Notice.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
SRMS EET 2023 Application Form will be released soon through online mode. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
SRMS EET 2023 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the list of important events and tentative dates for the entrance test:
|Application released||To be announced|
|Final date Of OMR Application||February 2023|
|Final date For Online Application||March 2023|
|Slot Booking released||4th Week of April|
|Exam date||April 2023|
|Result declaration||4th April 2023|
|Counseling begins||1st or 2nd, week of May 2023|
SRMS EET Application Form & Fee 2023:
Applicants applying for SRMS EET can fill-up the form both online as well as offline mode. The procedure for both methods are given below:
How to Apply for Online Mode
Applicants need to go through the steps given below to fill out the online application form:
- Visit the official SRMS EET 2023 website.
- Check for the “SRMS EET 2023 Application Form” link.
- Enter all required details such as personal, contact and educational.
- Upload a scanned copy of a recent coloured passport size photograph in .jpg/.jpeg/.png format along with a scanned image of your signature.
- The final step is to pay the application fee online using a credit/debit card or net banking facility.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the confirmation page and keep it for future references.
How to Apply for Offline Mode
Candidates can download the application form through the “Offline Registration” link provided for SRMS EET 2023 on www.srms.ac.in. They have to send the duly filled SRMS EET 2023 Application Form along with the requisite documents and a Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- (in favour of “SRMS TRUST”, payable at “Bareilly”. Send it through speed post or registered post to the following address:
The Admission Coordinator,
SRMS Engineering Institutions,
N-3, Rampur Garden,
Bareilly – 243 001 (U.P.)
The application fee for all candidates is INR 1,000. The admissions through SRMS EET 2023 can be made in the following three engineering colleges:
- Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering & Technology, Bareilly
- Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering, Technology & Research, Bareilly
- Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering & Technology, Lucknow.
SRMS EET Eligibility Criteria 2023:
The information regarding the eligibility criteria is very important for the applicants as this can be a big reason for the applicants obtaining rejected by the universities. Generally, all the applicants who complete HSC try to look for options in regards to the courses that the like but at the same time they only ignore the eligibility criteria.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Below are some points which might help the applicants to remember the eligibility criteria for the entrance exam.
The applicant ought to have completed his HSC education from a standard university or a known board.
The applicants ought to have achieved a minimum of 60% of the score in their HSC examination. The applicants additionally ought to have studied the PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) subjects in their HSC grade and achieved a good score in every subject.
The applier should have scored well in their Jee main / UPSEE examination.
Even the applicants who are still in their HSC will apply but they need to submit the mark sheet at the time of admission or the seat is going to be canceled.
SRMS EET Exam Pattern 2023:
The paper pattern is decided by the approved universities and this can differ each year. Still, we simply tried to collect some details concerning the estimated paper pattern:
This entrance examination is going to be conducted on-line means this can be a pen & paper-based exam.
The applicants will use solely a black or blue ball pen to write the paper.
The question paper can have a total one hundred inquiries to be solved in it.
The queries are going to be MCQ type queries within the exam paper.
Each question can have four choices and applicants will select only 1.
Each correct answer can get one mark awarded and there’ll be no negative marking done.
The applicants can get two hours to solve the whole paper no extra time is going to be provided in any case as per the law.
Applicants cannot carry any kind of electronic device within the exam hall such things are restricted by the govt.
SRMS EET Syllabus 2023:
The syllabus details for the above test is as per below:
Physics Chemistry Mathematics English
NOTE: For more information and brief topics regarding the subjects applicants got to visit the official website.
SRMS EET Admit Card 2023:
When the applicants apply for any course or for any test they need to save each and every related document. The reasoning for this is that the applicant doesn’t even realize that documents are going to be required at what stage and when. The same thing goes with the admit card it’s a small document but the applicant cannot write the exam without the admit card.
This means that they need to carry this document with them till the time they complete their test and sometimes even after that. The applicant is going to be able to find the document on the official web site but it’ll not be on the home screen.
The applicant has to login first with the credentials then click on the admit card tab and again enter the appliance number and also the DOB. Only then the applicant is going to be able to open the admit card however this is not enough. The applicant has to print the admit card so they will carry it with an extra id proof whereas going to appear for the test.
SRMS EET Result 2023:
Applicants ought to be aware of the important info concerning the results like when can it’s released or how the applicant will get it from and additional. Here we just tried to gather some information for the applicants for the same please check the points below:
The results are going to be released inside ten to fifteen days of the test date. The release dates are going to be updated on the web site thus applicants ought to keep on checking the web site to urge the latest updates and information.
Finally, the results are going to be available on the web site for the applicants to download. Applicants got to use their credentials to log in first While downloading the result applicants got to enter the unique id like the seat # or the roll # and the DOB to open the result. Once the result page opens up the applicant will check the scores and print the document and additionally save it.
SRMS EET Contact Details:
Below we have provided the University details:
SHRI RAM MURTI SMARAK college of Engineering,
Technology Ram Murti Puram 13 km Bareilly-Nainital Road,
Bhojipura, Bareilly-243202, UP, India
Contact # 581-2582701, 2582702, 2582703, 2582704
Email: [email protected];
ADMISSIONS HELPLINE 9458703000, 790055600