SPSAT 2023: Application Form (Started), Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern
SPSAT 2023 Application Form has been released through online mode. SPS University Admission Procedure is a university level admission procedure held on the basis of university level admission test called SPSAT (Sir Padampat Singhania Admission Test). The admission test will be held for selecting the applicants for admission in various UG and PG Courses.
Shortlisted applicants from the admission test will get admission in various courses of Engineering and Management fields at SPS University campuses situated in Udaipur, Rajasthan. Below in this article, we have provided the complete information applicants needs to know regarding the SPSAT 2023 latest updates.
Courses Offered by SPS University:
Here is the complete list of UG and PG Courses offered by the SPS University:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- SAITM, Haryana | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IMS, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- NIMS University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Amrita Btech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Management Admissions Closing Soon! Apply Now
- UG Courses: B.Tech, B.Com., BBA, BCA, B.Sc. etc.
- PG Courses: MBA, M.Com., M.Tech., MCA.
SPSAT 2023 Notification: Application Started
SPSAT 2023 Application Form has been released through online mode. Click here to Apply.
SPSAT 2023 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the important information regarding events and tentative dates for candidates to refer:
|Released of Application Form||10th January 2023|
|The Final Date of Application Form||June 2023|
|Payment of the Application Fee||June 2023|
|Admit card Downloading||July 2023|
|Date of Entrance Exam,||July 2023|
|Result Declaration||July 2023|
SPSAT Application Form 2023:
Below we have provided the complete details with instruction regarding the SPS University Application Form 2023:
- The Application Form has been released on 10th January 2023.
- Applicants who are eligible will be allowed to submit the application form and if any candidates found non-eligible then he/she will get disqualify from their candidature.
- Applicants can submit the application form through both online as well as offline mode.
- Applicants must fill the application form very carefully as authority may not provide any correction facility for the application form.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form must be authentic as any alteration in the details will cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants must fill the application form before the last date of submission of application form as no application form will be accepted after the prescribed date.
- The final date for submission of application form will be in last week of June 2023.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- The application fee can be submitted through both online as well as offline mode.
- Applicants can use Prescribed payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
- SPS University Application Fee will be Rs.1175/- for every candidate.
- The Application fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
SPSAT Eligibility Criteria 2023:
Below we have provided the necessary information regarding eligibility criteria for the reference of the applicants:
Applicants those who need to acquire the collegian course should have completed HSC exams from a best-known university or board.
Applicants who need to use for postgraduate courses ought to hold an engineering degree (B.Tech.) recognized by a best-known university or establishment.
Applicants who need to look for a BBA course ought to have qualified HSC examination from a famous board in commerce stream.
Applicants those who need to use for Master in Business course should have passed a minimum of bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
Applicants who need to appear for the entrance examination should have secured over sixty marks within the qualifying test so as to urge admission within the university.
SPSAT Exam Pattern 2023:
Below we have provided the information regarding the paper pattern for the entrance test for the reference of the applicants:
Type of queries: The question paper contains multiple selection questions.
A number of queries: Forty questions are asked within the entrance examination.
Maximum marks: The entrance test is conducted for forty marks.
Duration of the exam: One hour is given to the candidates to resolve the complete paper.
Subject: The question paper are based on below-mentioned subjects
- Mathematics (10 questions)
- Physics (10 questions)
- English (10 questions)
- Chemistry (10 questions)
SPSAT Syllabus 2023:
Official Authorities haven’t yet released the precise information regarding the syllabus for the reference of the candidates. However, the main points regarding the information are updated on the official web site of the University for the Reference of the candidates.
Applicants those who need to get a better mark within the entrance examination should have an honest plan concerning the syllabus subject wise that may be useful for the preparation of the entrance exam. For the information of the candidates, the question paper are based on subjects like arithmetic, physics, English, and chemistry.
SPSAT Admit Card 2023:
Below we have provided the information regarding the releasing of the admit card for the reference of the applicants:
Applicants can get the admit card from the official website itself.
It must be downloaded with the assistance of the credentials.
Needs to take some copies for future usage.
Admit card is an crucial document to hold at the time of the entrance test.
Without admit card candidates won’t be ready to appear for the entrance test.
SPSAT Result 2023:
Below we have provided the information regarding the declaration of the results for the reference of the applicants:
Results will be declared in online mode on the official website of the university.
Results are set by the official authorities.
Applicants got to visit the website using the credentials and transfer the results from the web site.
Take some copy of the downloaded results.
Results are needed at the time of the admission method additionally.
SPSAT Counselling 2023:
Below we have provided the information regarding the counseling method for the reference of the applicants:
The counseling method is held by the exam conducting authority.
Applicants can be got to seem for the entrance test on the premise of the marks scored by them within the entrance examination.
Applicants could visit the official web site of the university so as to urge careful info concerning the counseling
However, candidates are advised to carry some necessary documents together with them at the time do additional admission procedures for verification.
List of the documents needed at the time of counseling:
- Admit card
- Character certificate
- Migration certificate
- Category certificate
- SSC mark sheet
- HSC mark sheet
- Qualifying test certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate
SPSAT 2023 Contact Number/Helpline Number:
Email Address: [email protected]
Contact Number: 18008896555/ 02957-226095-100
Rajasthan, Haryana, Chhattisgarh & Delhi NCR- 8882289261
Madhya Pradesh & Gujrat- 8882289261
Uttar Pradesh, Bihar & Jharkhand- 7409777775
North-East, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab & Uttarakhand- 9891896866
International Admission- 9759016800