Shyamlal Chandrashekhar Nursing College Paramedical 2023 Application Form has been Released. The staff of Shyamlal Chandrasekhar Medical College in Bihar believe that this program is designed to help students develop and grow personally and professionally.
to enable them to make their maximum contribution to humanity as discreet citizens and nurses, while enhancing pride in their profession. We believe that tradition allows us to care deeply about each person’s physical, social, mental and spiritual well-being.
Additionally, we believe that nurses, as well as trained professionals, are an essential part of the health care delivery team to ensure health, prevent disease, and provide services. meaningful care. We believe that higher education in nursing should provide nurses with the opportunity to develop theoretical knowledge and professional skills.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Shyamlal Chandrashekhar Nursing College Paramedical 2023 Notification – Application Out
Shyamlal Chandrashekhar Nursing College Paramedical 2023 Application Form has been Released. Click Here to Apply Online.
Shyamlal Chandrashekhar Nursing College Highlight
|Exam Types||UG Level|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Shyamlal Chandrashekhar Nursing College|
|Helpline||Phone- (+91) 9431287491|
|Email- [email protected]|
Important Dates 2023
The important information regarding the vital events and dates has been specified below for the applicants:
|Last Date to Apply,||To Be Announced|
|Provisional Merit List||To be Announced|
Shyamlal Chandrashekhar Nursing College Paramedical 2023 Application Form
Shyamlal Chandrashekhar Nursing College Paramedical 2023 Application Form has been Released.
- Candidates need to open the authorized website of the university and download the application form and prospectus from the website.
- As soon as the instructions mentioned in the brochure are verified, candidates should start filling the application form.
- While submitting the application, candidates are required to enter some necessary details in the application form i.e. personal information, educational information, course information, contact and parent information as well as ‘other details’.
- Participants must also submit a scanned photo and signature in the size and format stated on the university’s authorized website.
- Applicants are required to take a printout of the application form when the application form is completely filled out.
The details about the application fee are given below for the candidates:
- Payment of the application fee is an essential part of the application procedure, therefore, candidates are advised to pay the application fee before the due date.
- Important information regarding application fees will be discussed by the applicant’s official agency on the university’s official website.
- We advise that candidates are advised to visit the official website of the university for information regarding application fees.
- The applicant must have a copy of the payment confirmation receipt that will be issued by the system.
Shyamlal Chandrashekhar Nursing College Paramedical Eligibility Criteria 2023
Important information on eligibility criteria is provided below for candidates:
- On 31 Dec of every admission year.
- Minimum Age:- 17 Years.
- Maximum Age:-30 Years.
Qualification for Dresser Course:
- Matric with English from any recognized Board.
Qualification for Diploma Course:
- Ophthalmic Asst.:- 10+2 with science and Math Or Biology.
- 10+2 from any recognized Board.
Other Diploma Course:
- 10+2 with science and Biology, 10+2 from any recognized Board.
- Duration of Course:
- Dresser- 1 Year
- Diploma- 2 Years
Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Information about the paper form and the preparation program for the entrance exam will be published by the applicant’s official agency on the official website of the university.
Shyamlal Chandrashekhar Nursing College Paramedical Admit Card 2023
The admit cards or hall tickets will be provided online by the official agencies. Candidates are required to visit the official website of the university to get their admit card.
He was informed to download the admit card from the website. Candidates should also take a few copies of their admit card and keep them carefully. This is an important document to bring with you when taking the exam.
Shyamlal Chandrashekhar Nursing College Paramedical 2023 Result
Through online means, only candidates can access the results. By visiting the official website of the university, the officials will declare the results.
Candidates must open the school’s official website with their application number and date of birth.
They are required to use data to verify the results. It would be helpful to download the results and get a copy.
Based on the results, the authorities will grant admission to the candidate.
Criteria of admission
To be registered for the entrance exam by the management board, students must meet the requirements.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
Shyamlal Chandrashekhar Nursing College Paramedical 2023 Counseling
During the counseling round, candidates must open the specific link and fill out the registration form to participate in the counseling round.
Then, the candidate has to choose along with the desired options and give options during the counseling round. After completing the counseling round, candidates need to upload their seat allotment letter from the school’s official website.
Once the seats are selected for the candidates, they must go to the designated university with all the necessary brochures and qualifications.
- The Institute will not charge admission fees. Students must purchase gown + equipment (B.P. Instrument + Stetho) from their personal expenses.
- Tuition for all courses 2000/month
- Practice fee for each lesson (No broken tools) 2000/month
- Dormitory + Mess – 1000/month (subsidy provided by Madhuri Seva Nyas Trust)
- Total – 5000/month
- Exam fees will be set by the student.