SGT University 2023 Application Form will be released from 2nd week of January 2023 through online mode. SGT University helds a university level entrance examination (SGTEE) for selecting the applicants for admission in various offered Programmes at SGT university. Qualified applicants from the examination will get admission in various UG and PG Courses of Engineering, Pharmacy, Management, Commerce, Education etc. fields.
Below in this article, we have provided the complete information applicants needs to know regarding the Shree Guru Gobind Singh Technical University Admission 2023.
Below we have provided the list of offered courses at SGT University:
- UG Courses: B.Tech., BBA, B.Sc., B. Pharma, B.Com., B.A. LLB etc.
- PG Courses: M.Sc., M.Com., M.Ed., M.Sc., M.Tech., M. Des., MBA etc.
SGT University 2023 Notifications – To be released
| SGT University 2023 Notification will be released soon. Click here to check Notice.
SGT University 2023 Application Form will be released from 2nd week of January 2023 through online mode. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
SGT University Admission 2023 Dates:
Below we have provided the complete tentative SGT University Admission Dates 2023:
|Starting of application form||10th January 2023|
|Last date to submit applications||10th February 2023|
|Exam date||16th, 17th & 18th February 2023|
|Release of merit list||February/ March 2023|
|Counselling starts from||March 2023|
SGT University Application Form 2023:
Below we have provided the complete details regarding the SGT University Application Form 2023:
- The Application Form will be released through online mode only.
- Applicants will be able to submit their application form from 2nd week of January 2023.
- Applicants are suggested to fulfill their eligibility before applying as only eligible Applicants will be allowed to apply for the examination.
- Applying students must fill the application form very carefully as university may not provide any correction facility for the application form.
- The details filled by Applicants in the application form must be correct and authentic, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants must submit the application form before the 2nd week of February 2023, as no application form will be accepted after prescribed date.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- SGT University Application Fee will be 1100/-.
- The Application Fee can be submitted through both online as well as offline mode.
- Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and Demand Draft payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
- Application Fee will be non-refundable at any circumstances.
SGT University Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided the complete prescribed eligibility criteria for SGT University 2023 Admission:
For B.Tech Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed or appearing in 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: He/she must have scored at least 45% marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Subjects: Applicants must have Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in the qualifying examination.
For B.A LL.B. (Hons.) Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must passed their 12th or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: He/she must have secure at least 45% marks (42% for OBC and 40% for SC/ ST Applicants) in their qualifying exam.
- Age Limit: Applicants must not be more than 22 years as on 1st August 2023.
For B.Sc. (Non- Medical):
- Qualification: Applicants must pass 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicants must have secured 45% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Applicants must have PCM subjects at their qualifying examination.
For MBA Course:
- Qualification: Applying Applicants must be the bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicants must have secured 50% aggregate marks (45% for SC/ ST category) in their qualifying examination.
For M.Tech Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must be the Bachelor’s degree holder in Engineering or equivalent from any recognized university.
- Marks: Applying Applicants must have secured at least 45% Marks in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
SGT University Admission Procedure 2023:
SGT University Admission procedure will be conducted in various steps including Registration, Fee payment, Examination, Interview etc. The seats will be allotted to the Applicants on the basis of their scores in the SGTEE Examination.
University will also provide admission on the basis of various other national level entrance examination like JEE Main/ GATE/ MAT/ CLAT/ NIFT. On the basis of Applicants scores in the entrance examination, authority will release a university level merit list.
Applicants will be invted for the counselling procedure on the basis of final merit list released by the official authority.
SGT University Entrance Exam (SGTEE):
SGT University will held the Shree Guru Gobind Singh Technical University Entrance Examination (SGTEE) for offering admission in various offered programmes.
SGTEE will be a university level entrance examination conducted for the Applicants seeking admission in various UG and PG Programmes offered at SGT University. The examination will be held in the month of June 2023 through online mode only.
SGT University Merit List 2023:
SGT University Merit List will be released after few days from the completion of examination. University will prepare the merit list based on the marks scored by Applicants in the SGTEE and other entrance examination.
University will release the merit list for every exam participated Applicants through online mode. The merit list will be consisting of names of shortlisted Applicants for the counselling procedure. Applicants will be called for the counselling procedure on the basis of merit list.
SGT University Counselling 2023:
The SGT University counselling procedure will be start after few days from the declaration of merit list. Only shortlisted Applicants through the merit list will be allowed to participate in the counselling procedure. Applicants will be able to participate in the counselling procedure from 1st week of July 2023.
The counselling procedure for every courses will be different. Counselling procedure for some PG courses will be followed by the GD and PI rounds. Applicants can check the complete information regarding the counselling procedure from the website of SGT University.
Final admission will be offered to the Applicants on the basis of their scores in their rank in the merit list and verification rounds. Applicants will also have to complete all the remaining formalities for confirming their admission.
SGT University Contact Number/Helpline Number:
Budhera, Gurugram-Badli Road, Gurugram (Haryana) – 122505
Phone no: 0124-2278183-186
EMail ID: [email protected]
Official Website: www.sgtuniversity.ac.in