SGRDUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form has been Released. Sri Guru Ram Das College of Medical Sciences, Sri Amritsar Masters in Nursing Admissions 2023. Students are invited to apply for the Masters in Nursing Course at Sri Guru Ram Das College of Nursing, Sri Amritsar, under the University studying Sri Guru Ram Das Health Sciences, for the 2023 session.
The school shares similar ideas when it comes to higher education in the health sciences. Each school of this university has world-class skills and disciplines, which are continuously upgraded and revised to keep up with the latest trends and results of evolving education.
In this exam, we provide complete information about MSc Nursing SGRDUHS 2023, including application form, fees, important dates, eligibility criteria, exam mode, exam syllabus, admit card, result, counseling etc.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now.
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
SGRDUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Notification – Application Out
SGRDUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Important Dates
The important information regarding the vital events and dates will be specified below for the applicants:
|Availability of Prospectus and Application Form||Released|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||To be announce|
|Date of Entrance Examination||To be announce|
|Declaration of result||To be announce|
|Date of Counselling||To be announce|
SGRDUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Form
Check out important information about the application process that is helpful for applicants:
- SGRDUHS Master of Nursing 2023 application form has been released.
- Candidates need to open the authorized website of the university and download the application form and prospectus from the website.
- As soon as the instructions mentioned in the brochure are verified, candidates should start filling the application form.
- While submitting the application, candidates are required to enter some necessary details in the application form such as personal information, academic information, course information, contact and parent information as well as ‘other details’. other period’.
- Participants must also submit a photograph and signature in the size and format indicated on the university’s authorized website.
- Applicants must receive a copy of the application form upon completion of the application.
SGRDUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Application Fee
Details of application fees are provided below for candidates:
- Payment of the application fee is an essential part of the application procedure, therefore applicants are advised to pay the application fee before the due date.
- SGRDUHS Masters Nursing Registration Fee is Rs. 2000/-.
- Fees will be paid in draft form only.
SGRDUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Important information on eligibility criteria is provided below for candidates:
- The M.Sc. (Nursing) Course Areas per provisions of this Prospectus based on the relevant notification(s) of Punjab Govt. issued from time to time, as per university rules and the guidelines of Indian Nursing Council
- The contender sought to realize the following minimum surroundings to turn out to be entitled to admission to M.Sc. Nursing Course. The Test will be open to a contender who – Is a resident of India and goes to Sikh Community (for Sikh Minority Quota Only)
- Are a registered Nurse and registered Midwife or corresponding with any state Nursing Registration Council
- Has passed B.Sc. Nursing/ B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with no less than 55% total from an institute recognized by the Indian Nursing Council
- Has at least one year of work experience after the announcement of the final result of B.Sc. Nursing or minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. (N) on the date of counseling
- The contender intend to be medically fit
SGRDUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Exam Pattern
There will be no rechecking/revaluation of the response sheet.
- Type of questions: The entrance exam consists of objective type questions (MCQ).
- Exam Duration: The exam is expected to last 2 hours (120 minutes).
- Number of questions: There will be a total of 80 questions of objective type. Points: Each correct answer will receive 1 point.
- Marking Scheme: There will be no negative grading.
- Passing Score: The minimum acceptable score for admission is 50%.
- Exam: Documents on the history and religion of Sikhism (second set of questions, for the Sikh minority
only for quota candidates) will only be qualified in nature.
Candidates who do not score at least 07 points in this section will automatically be eliminated from the competition and will not be included in the reward list.
SGRDUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Syllabus
The written examination will be based on the syllabus of B. Sc. Nursing prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council.
Areas included in the selection test
- Physical and Biological Sciences,
- Nutrition, Preventive Medicine,
- Social Science,
- Medical-Surgical Nursing,
- Obstetrics and Gynaecological Nursing,
- Psychiatry and Community Health Nursing and Basic Concepts of Education,
- Research and Statistics.
SGRDUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Admit Card
Admit cards will be available at the Registrar’s office, no admit cards will be sent by post. Hall tickets will only be awarded to candidates whose complete applications along with the full registration fee have been received at the Institute office.
Candidates should also take a few copies of their admit card and keep them carefully. This is an important document to bring with you when taking the exam.
SGRDUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Result
Through online means, only candidates can access the results. On visiting the official website of the university, the officials will declare the results. Candidates must open the school’s official website with their application number and date of birth.
They are required to use data to verify the results. It would be helpful to download the results and get a copy. Based on the results, the authorities will grant admission to the candidate.
SGRDUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Merit List
The merit list will be announced based on the courses. The concerned officials will decide to admit candidates based on the merit list.
The board of directors will publish the merit list on the university’s official website for all candidates. Candidates must go through the university’s authorized website to view the merit list. Candidates should download the merit list from the official website of the university.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
SGRDUHS M.Sc. Nursing 2023 Counseling
The selection of candidates for admission to the course will be made on merit, based on the scores obtained in the qualifying entrance exam held in August 2023.
The decision of the rehabilitation committee is considered final. The candidate concerned is expected to be required to deposit the fee on the day of counseling, otherwise the seat will be given to the next deserving candidate on the waiting list.