Rani Lakshmi Bai Central Agricultural University (RLBCAU) 2023 Admission has been done through NTA CUET (UG) 2023. The Rani Lakshmi Bai Central Agricultural University has been established as an Institution of national importance under Department of Agricultural Research and Education, (DARE). This second Central Agricultural University in India established and named in the memory of great freedom fighter known as warrior queen of Jhansi Late Rani Lakshmi Bai who sacrificed her life at the altar of the freedom.
The University shall offer Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degree Programmes in agriculture and allied sciences. It will acts as an important link in the chain for converting agriculture and allied occupation into profitable enterprises and to offer food and nutritional security. To realize the above mission, University will establish special centres, specialized laboratories, libraries, museums and other units for research and institution.
RLBCAU Admission 2023 Notification – Admission Started
RLBCAU 2023 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of RLBCAU 2023 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
For NTA CUET (UG)
|CUET Registration 2023
|Released of Application Form,||9th February 2023|
|Last Date to submit Application form||30th March 2023|
|Last day to pay the online fee||30th March 2023|
|Application Form Re-Open||9th – 11th April 2023|
|Application Correction Dates||1st – 3rd April 2023|
|Downloading of Admit Card||May 2023|
|Exam Dates||21st – 31st May 2023|
|Reserve Exam Dates||1st – 7th June 2023|
|Answer Key Release Date||June 2023|
|Date for Objections||–|
|Final answer key||–|
Note: we will update the exact timetable for the Rani Lakshmi Bai Central Agricultural University Admission 2023 on this page when it gets published by the council.
RLBCAU 2023 Application Form:
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application form for the reference of the applicants:
Rani Lakshmi Bai Central Agricultural University (RLBCAU) Admission 2023 Application Form has been Released through NTA CUET (UG) 2023. Candidates have to submit an application form sooner or before the due date.
- Rani Lakshmi Bai Central Agricultural University (RLBCAU) Admission 2023 Application Form will be released in the 3rd week of August 2023 through ICAR.
- Candidates willing to apply through online must get a direct link to the application form on this page.
- In the application form, candidates have to enter all the necessary personal, academic, and contact details that should be presented.
The Candidates have to upload the following document with the application form which is given below:
- After the submission application form, the candidates have to submit a prescribed amount as the application fee.
- There will be no requirement in order to send a hard copy of the Application Form to the authorities.
All applier applicants need to compulsorily to be paid application fees to successfully register. Keep the printed copies of the application form/payment slip for further reference.
The application charge for the Rani Lakshmi Bai Central Agricultural University Admission 2023 is given in the table below:
|General and OBC candidates||Rs. 700/-|
|SC and ST candidates||Rs. 350/-|
Mode of Payment
The application fee will be payable online by using a credit card, debit card, or Net Banking.
RLBCAU 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the RLBCAU Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
- The tender age of a candidate would have to be over 16 years as of 31-08-2023 for admission to UG courses.
- The age of a candidate should be over 19 years as on 31-08-2023 occur with AIEEA examination for PG courses.
The educational qualification for Rani Lakshmi Bai Central Agricultural University Admission 2023 is listed in the table below:
|Name of Course||Total Number of Seats||Eligibility Criteria|
|B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture||40||The candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, English, and Mathematics/Biology/Agriculture subjects with a minimum of 50% marks (40% for SC, ST, and PC candidates)|
|B.Sc. (Hons) Horticulture||20|
|B.Sc. (Hons) Forestry||20|
|M.Sc (Ag)||–||The candidate must have a relevant Bachelors degree with at least 60% marks (50% for SC, ST, and PC candidates)|
The vision of RLBCAU is to establish itself as the center of excellence with social commitment through integrating modern, scientific, and technological knowledge and skills with the basic human ethos and values.
The University is obliged to set forth a model in teaching, exploration, and personality development and create a skilled human resource with a sense of reactivity towards society, the country, and the world at large.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
RLBCAU 2023 Admissions Process:
The applicant who will be declared successful will be invoked to attend the counseling process. While giving a counseling process, the candidates should choose the disciplinary measures that they want to pursue.
It is compulsory for every candidate to transmit original documents at the time of counseling for verifying objectives.