Punjab ITI Admission 2023: Application (Soon), Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Merit List
Punjab ITI 2023 Application Form will be Released soon through online mode. Punjab ITI Admission 2023 is a state level admission procedure organized every year by the Department of Technical and Education and Industrial Training, (DTE and IT). The admission will begin by 4th week of June 2023 through online mode for the candidates to fill and submitting the application form. The candidates will be selected for admission to ITI college of Punjab and will be done on the basis of their merit in the qualifying exam.
The admission procedure will be conducted for the candidate’s willing to get admission in various Technical and Non-Technical ITI trades. The selected candidates based on the merit list will get admission to various Government and Private Industrial Training Institute (it is) across the Punjab state. Below in this article, candidates will get the detailed information regarding the Punjab ITI 2023 latest updates, Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility criteria, and Admission procedure.
Punjab ITI 2023 Notification – Application Soon
Punjab ITI 2023 Application Form will be Released soon through online mode. Click Here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.
Punjab ITI 2023 Highlights:
|Admission Name||Punjab ITI Admission 2023|
|Full name||Punjab Industrial Training Institute|
|Organizing Body||Department of Technical Education and
Industrial Training, (DTE and IT)
|Application Date||To be Announced|
Punjab ITI 2023 Admission Dates
Below we have provided the tentative admission dates for Punjab ITI Admission 2023 below:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- SAITM, Haryana | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IMS, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- NIMS University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Amrita Btech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Management Admissions Closing Soon! Apply Now
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Released of Application Form||1st week of July 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||2nd week of July 2023|
|Online processing fee deposit||1st week of July 2023|
|Document Verification||2nd week of July 2023|
|Online Choice Filling||1st week of July to 2nd week of July 2023|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of July 2023|
|Reporting by the candidate at Institutes||2nd week of July 2023|
|Submit course fee at institute||3rd week of July 2023|
Punjab ITI 2023 Application Form
Below we have provided the complete details regarding the Punjab ITI 2023 Application form:
- The application form will be released through online mode, no other mode will be accepted.
- The Application form for Punjab ITI Admission 2023 for 1st counselling will release by first week of July to 2nd week of July 2023.
- Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for the application form.
- Candidates have to enter the details like name, email id, phone number, academic details, etc.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature to fill the application form.
- The details filled in application form must be correct and authentic as there will be no correction facility provided to candidates.
- The application form for 2nd counselling will release by 2nd week of July to 4th week of July 2023.
- Take the copy of the application form for further usage.
Punjab ITI Application Fee:
- The application fee will be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through credit card, debit card, and net banking for transaction of fees.
- The application fee for Punjab ITI admission will be Rs 100/-.
How to Apply for Punjab ITI Admission
- Step-1: Go through the official website of Punjab ITI Admission 2023 or go for the Direct Link provided above in this article.
- Step-2: Candidate have to select “New candidate registration” option
- Step-3: Enter all the details like name, father name, date of birth, gender, mobile number, etc.
- Step-4: Verify the details and click on submit button.
- Step-5: Candidates should upload the required documents as per prescribed file format and size limit in application form then click on submit and preview button.
- Step-6: Click on pay fee button and candidate have to pay by online mode.
- Step-7: Candidate must take the copy of the application form for further usage.
Punjab ITI Eligibility Criteria 2023
Below we have provided the eligibility criteria for the Punjab ITI Admission 2023:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen to be eligible for admission.
- Age Limit: The candidate minimum must be 14 years to apply for the admission.
- Domicile: Candidates must be domicile certificate holder of Punjab state.
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 8th and 10th class or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass with Science, English, and Mathematics as mandatory subjects.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final examination in 2023 are eligible to apply for admission.
Punjab ITI 2023 Merit list
Punjab ITI merit list for the candidates will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by them in the qualifying exam. Candidates submitting their application form on time will consider during the preparation of the merit list.
After preparation, the list will reeleased on the official website of Punjab ITI and can be checked by candidates through online mode. Counselling session of the candidates will be held as per their names in the merit list.
Punjab ITI Seat Reservation
The seats will be allotted to the candidates based on the reservation policy prescribed by the government for the reserved category candidates.
Below we have provided the complete category-wise reservation policy:
|Border areas/ Backward areas||4%|
|Children/ Gran children of freedom fighters||1%|
|Schedule caste/ Schedule tribe||25%|
Punjab ITI 2023 Counselling
Candidates selected their names in the merit list must attend the counselling session as per the schedule provided to them on official website. Candidates will be allowed to provide their choice for trade and institute at the time of counselling.
Reporting candidates need to carry all their documents in original as well as photocopy. Documents and eligibility of the candidates will be verified at the time of counselling. After successful verification of the documents, candidates will be granted final admission.
Below we have provided the list of required documents for the document verification round:
- Class 8th mark sheet and certificate
- The class 10th mark sheet and certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Seat allotment letter
- Migration certificate
- Caste/ category certificate
- Date of birth proof
- Multiple passport size photograph
Punjab ITI Admission 2023
The seats will be provided to the candidates on the basis of their merit and choice given by the candidates. The details of the given institute will be intimated to the candidates through official website. Candidates should report to the allotted institute as per the schedule provided to them and complete all the formalities.
Submission of documents and payment of fees should be done by candidates at the time of admission. After all the formalities are completed, admission of the candidates will be considered as final.
Trades provided through Punjab ITI 2023:
|Welder||CAD / CAM||Eco-Tourism|
|Fitter||Electrical||Old Age Care|
|Electroplater||Fashion Designing||Network Technician|
|Mech. Radio TV||Basic Electronics||Attendant Operator|
|Draftsman Civil||DRAUGHTSMAN CIVIL||Basic Welding (Arc)|
|Draftsman Mech.||Sewing Technology||QUALITY ENGINEERING|
|Food Processing||Painter (General)||Electronic Mechanic|