Puducherry ITI Admission 2023: Application (Soon), Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Merit List
Puducherry ITI 2023 Application Form will be Released by June/July 2023 through online mode. The Puducherry ITI Admission is conducted by the Government Industrial Training Institute for Women, Pondicherry to provide admission to the applicants in various ITI Courses in Pondicherry. There is the common entrance examination of ITI to provide admission to the candidates in ITI courses.
The admission will be provided to the students in these courses on the basis of their Eligibility norms or as per their scoring marks in ITI common entrance examination. Below in this article, candidates will get the detailed information regarding the Puducherry ITI 2023 latest updates, Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility criteria, and Admission procedure.
Puducherry ITI 2023 Notification – Application Soon
Puducherry ITI 2023 Application Form will be Released soon through online mode. Click Here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.
Courses offered through Puducherry ITI Admission 2023
Below we have provided the courses provided by the Puducherry ITI:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- SAITM, Haryana | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IMS, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- NIMS University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Amrita Btech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Management Admissions Closing Soon! Apply Now
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant
- DTP Operator, Draughtsman (Civil/Mechanical),
- Electronics Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic
- Information Communication Technology System Maintenance,
- Plastic Processing Operator
- Sewing Technology
- Travel & Tour Assistant
Puducherry ITI 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||Puducherry ITI|
|Full-Form||Puducherry Industrial Technical Institutes|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Type of Exam||Diploma Level|
|Organizing Body||Government Industrial Training Institute for Women, Pondicherry|
|Application Date||June/July, 2023|
Puducherry ITI Admission Dates 2023
Below we have provided the Admission Date of Puducherry ITI for the students and they should have to check it.
|Released of Application form||Yet to be notified|
|Last date to submit the Application Form||Yet to be notified|
|Announcement of the merit list||Yet to be notified|
|Begin of the counseling process||Yet to be notified|
|Beginning of classes||Yet to be notified|
Puducherry ITI Application Form 2023
Candidates interested and eligible to get admission in the various programs of the institutes of Puducherry can fill the Application Formthrough online mode by visiting the official website. There is the Application Form filling procedure has given below.
- Candidates must go on the official web page of the Government Industrial Training Institute for Women, Pondicherry or go for the Direct Link provided above in this article.
- Candidates must register themselves by using the details such as mobile number, email id, and other relevant information.
- Applicants must download their scanned required documents such as photographs and signatures in the required field.
- The Application Form should be filled with details such as name, address, course, academic records, address, DOB, gender, category, and so on.
- All the details should be filled correctly and completely in the Application Form because the incorrect details can make the cancellation.
- At the time of filling the Application Form, candidates should also have to make the payment of the application fee.
- After submitting all the details, candidates should have taken the copy of it for further usage.
Puducherry ITI Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for their willing programs from this institute must have to fulfill their Eligibility norms before filling the Application Form. The Eligibility Criteria details have given below.
- Candidates should be Indian national and belong to the union territory of Pondicherry i.e. he/she should be a domicile of Pondicherry.
- Candidates should have passed the SSLC exam or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- Those who have cleared their HSC examination are also eligible to apply for admission.
- Those students who will be qualified in their HSC examination along with a lower handwriting exam or its equivalent can also apply for Puducherry ITI admission.
- Candidates must have studied Science, Mathematics, and English as subjects at their qualifying exam level.
- Those will have a diploma certificate in any discipline of engineering are also eligible.
Puducherry ITI 2023 Merit List
The merit list will released through online mode on the official website of Puducherry ITI and those applicants will be qualified in their respective qualifying examination i.e. the highest level of education received by them, then they will be shortlisted in the merit list.
The merit list will be prepared through the conducting authority and it will released the name of selected students for admission in ITI trades. Applicants can check their name mentioned in the Merit List.
Puducherry ITI Counseling 2023
Candidates shortlisted in the Merit List, will be invited for the counseling session and the selected candidates should have to check the Schedule of Counseling and they will be invited for counseling where they have to select their preference for the trade.
At the time of the Counseling round, candidates should have to carry the required documents for verification and the documents should be original.
The seat will be allotted to the students based on merit rank, number of seats available, and the choice filled during the counseling. Candidates should have to report to the allotted college for admission.