PGIMER Nursing 2023 Counselling (2nd Round) has been held on 18th September 2023 for B.Sc. Nursing. Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) organizes a national level entrance exam every year for applicants willing admission to various UG and PG Nursing Programs of PGIMER. Through this examination, applicants can apply for admission in B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) and M.Sc. Nursing Programs of PGIMER institution.
Through this blog, we have provided complete information about the PGIMER Nursing 2023 Important Date, Application Fee, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, Cut Off, Result, and Counseling.
PGIMER Nursing 2023 Notification: Counselling Started (B.Sc. Nursing)
PGIMER Nursing 2023 Counselling (2nd Round) is held on 18th September 2023 at NINE Auditorium, PGIMER Chandigarh for B.Sc. Nursing (4 yrs & post basic). Click here for counselling notice.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
PGIMER Nursing 2023 Results for M.Sc Course has been declared now. Click to View M.Sc Nursing Results.
PGIMER Nursing 2023 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided complete tentative exam dates for PGIMER Nursing 2023:
|Release of the Application forms||June 2023|
|Last date for registration||To be Announced|
|Last date to submit the application fee||To be Announced|
|Release of the Admit cards||To be Announced|
|Date of the Examination||To be Announced|
|Declaration of the Results||To be Announced|
|Beginning of the counselling||To be Announced|
B.Sc and B. Sc Post Basic Nursing
|Release of the Application Forms||3rd June 2023|
|Last Date of the Registration||30th June 2023|
|Last Date to deposit the application fee||30th June 2023|
|Release of the Admit Cards||July 2023|
|Date of the Examination||4th August 2023|
|Declaration of the Result||12th August 2023|
|Beginning of the Counseling||23rd August 2023|
PGIMER Nursing Application Form 2023:
Below we have provided the complete details of what Applicants need to know about the PGIMER Nursing Application Form 2023:
- The application form for PGIMER Nursing 2023 will be released through online mode only.
- Application form for B.Sc. Nursing and B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) will be released by the 2nd week of June 2023 to the 2nd week of July 2023.
- For M.Sc. Nursing, the registration process has been start from 2nd week of April 2023 to the last week of May 2023.
- The registration process will begin for eligible applicants only, so Applicants are suggested to fulfill their eligibility before applying.
- The details filled by applicants in the application form should be valid and correct, any incomplete or invalid details could cause problems later at the time of admission.
- Applicants will have to submit their application form before the said date of submission as no applicants will be allowed to submit the application form after that day.
- Applicants are suggested to keep a copy of the filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- Application fees can be submitted through online mode.
- Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for the transaction of application fees.
- There won’t be any application fee for PWD Applicants.
Below we have provided the Application fee for every category:
PGIMER Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2023:
Below we have provided the complete eligibility criteria for PGIMER Nursing:
For B.Sc. Nursing:
- Gender: Only female applicants will be allowed to apply for B.Sc. nursing (4 years).
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10+2 Intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Applicants should have physics, chemistry, biology, and English as mandatory subjects.
- Marks: Applicants must secure a minimum of 50% aggregate in their qualifying exam.
- Age Limit: The candidate’s age should be within 17 to 25 years on 1st September 2023.
For Post Basic Nursing:
- Qualification: Applicants must pass 10+2 or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Applicants must secure 50% of marks in general nursing and midwifery.
- Other Eligibility: Applicants must have registered as midwifery and registered nurse in the state nursing council.
- Age Limit: Applicants should not be more than 45 years as of 1st September 2023.
For M.Sc. Nursing:
- Qualification: Applicants should have passed either B.Sc. Nursing or B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) from an Institution recognized.
- Marks: Applicants should have secured at least 55% of marks their qualifying examination.
- Experience: Applicants must have 1-year working experience till the last date of submission of the application form.
- Other Eligibility: Applicant should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife as approved by INC or substitute registration in the case of a male candidate.
PGIMER Nursing Exam Pattern 2023:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern for PGIMER Nursing 2023:
- Mode of Exam: Exam will be held through Online mode only.
- Type of Questions: There will be multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- Number of Questions: 100 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Medium: Questions will be in English medium only.
- Number of Shifts: There will be only 01 (One) shift in the examination.
- Duration: 90 minutes will be provided to solve the question papers.
- Marks: The question paper will be 100 marks.
- Marking scheme: Each correct response will carry +1 marks.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted on every wrong answer.
PGIMER Nursing Syllabus 2023:
The Syllabus of PGIMER Nursing will differ for B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) and M.Sc. Nursing courses. The syllabus for examination will comprise various topics from their respective required qualification syllabus.
The complete syllabus for PGIMER 2023 can be checked online mode on the official website.
Recommended Books for PGIMER Nursing 2023:
Applicants who will participate in the upcoming PGIMER Nursing 2023 Examination can refer to these books mentioned below. Important books for the preparation of the entrance exam are as follows;
PGIMER Nursing Admit Card 2023:
The official authority will release the PGIMER Nursing Admit card for successfully registered candidates individually. Registered Applicants will have to carry their admit card along with their registered id proof at the examination center.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
The admit card for B.Sc. Nursing and post-basic nursing will be released in the 3rd week of July 2023 and for M.Sc. Nursing Admit Card will be released in the last week of April 2023.
Applicants will be able to download their admit card by login into the website of the exam conducting authority. Applicants should keep their admit card safe till the completion of the admission process as it will be required at the time of counseling.
PGIMER Nursing Result 2023:
The official authority will release the PGIMER Nursing result 2023 after a few days from the conduction of the examination. Authority will neither inform nor send any result to any applicants individually through any online or offline mode.
For the ease of applicants, we will provide regular updates on the declaration of results along with the direct link to access the result. Applicants will be able to access their results by login into the website of authority through online mode.
PGIMER Nursing Counselling 2023:
The counseling procedure will be held on the basis of the candidate’s merit in the respective merit list of the entrance test. Applicants with the general category will have to score a minimum of 50% marks (45% marks for another category) to be eligible for the counseling procedure.
PGIMER Nursing Counselling procedure will be held by offline mode followed by the interview procedure. Applicants will be called for the counseling procedure on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
The schedule for PGIMER Counselling Procedure will be different for every program. The authority will organize the counseling procedure in various rounds on the basis of the availability of seats after each round of counseling. The seats will be allotted on the basis of the candidate’s rank in the merit list.
Here we have provided some important tips and tricks for preparing for the PGIMER Nursing entrance exam:
- Go through the complete syllabus and pattern.
- Make a balanced time schedule and follow it strictly.
- Make the notes and revise them from time to time.
- Avoid any kinds of unnecessary distractions and keep your focus on study.
- Try to participate in the mock tests.
- Keep solving the sample and previous year’s question papers.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions): Regarding PGIMER Nursing
Question: When will the application form for B.Sc. Nursing/ B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic) released?
Question: When will the application form for M.Sc. Nursing released?