PESSAT 2023 Counselling is starting on 17th June 2023 for B.Tech. PESSAT 2023 Results has been Declared on 8th June 2023. People’s Education Society Scholastic Aptitude Test (PESSAT) is a university level entrance exam held by the People’s Education Society (PES).
The exam will be held for admission in various UG & PG courses offered by the university in the field of Engineering, Management, CSIT, Design, Law etc. Qualified applicants of the examination will get admission in their applied programs at the various campuses of PES university.
Applicants can also apply for admission through various other related national/state level examination like KCET, JEE Main 2023, PGCET, MAT, CAT, CMAT, etc. Below in this article, we have mentioned the complete detailed information on PESSAT 2023 Admission.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
PESSAT 2023 Notifications – Counselling On 17th June (B.Tech)
| PESSAT 2023 Counselling is starting on 17th June 2023 for B.Tech. Link will be given here.
PESSAT 2023 Results for B.Tech Course has been declared on 8th June 2023. Click Here to View Results.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
PESSAT 2023 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided the complete tentative PESSAT Exam dates for B.Tech. and other courses:
Exam dates for B.Tech.:
|Release of the Application Forms||20th October 2022|
|Last Date to submit the application form from outside Bangalore||8th May, 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form at the Bangalore center only||16th May 2023|
|Starting Date of Slot Bookings||11th May 2023|
|Date of the Examination||17th May – 4th, June 2023|
|Last date to upload 12th-class marks||5th June 2023|
|Announcement of results||8th June, 2023|
|Beginning of the first-round counseling||17th June 2023|
|Last date to submit original documents||July 2023|
|Beginning of the second-round counseling||July 2023|
|Last Date to take Admission||July 2023|
Exam Dates for Other Courses:
|Slot booking begins||2nd week of February 2023|
|PESSAT examination||Last week of March to 3rd week of July 2023|
|Last date to register online||Month of July 2023|
|Result declaration||3 days after taking the test|
|Formally notified last date for admission||1st week of August 2023|
For B.Arch. Courses (on the basis of NATA Score):
|Last date to submit NATA & 12th/ 2nd PU Scores||Started|
|1st round counselling||4th week of May 2023|
|Last date for submission of original documents||1st week of July 2023|
|2nd round counselling||June/ July 2023|
PESSAT Application Form 2023:
Below we have provided the complete details Applicants needs to know before filling PESSAT Application Form 2023:
- The application form will be made available through online mode.
- Applicants can fill the application form from the 1st November 2022.
- The application form will be released for eligible Applicants only, so Applicants are advised to confirm their eligibility before applying for the examination.
- The application form should be filled with authentic details only and details in 10th marksheet will be considered as authentic.
- Applicants should fill the application form at almost care as authority will not provide any correction facility later in the application form.
- Application form for every offered course should be filled before their respective last dates as authority will not accept any application form after the last date of submission.
- Applicants should keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The Application form fee for PESSAT 2023 will be Rs 1150/- (Rs. 550/- for HN campus). Applicants can submit their application fee through online mode as well as offline mode. Further details about the application fee will be made available through information brochure.
PESSAT Eligibility Criteria 2023:
Below we have provided the complete PESSAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria Applicants needs to fulfil to be eligible for admission:
For B.Tech. Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants should have passed 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Applicants should have Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects to be eligible for admission.
- Marks: Every applying candidate should have scored at least 50% marks in qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the qualifying examination can also apply for the examination.
For MCA Course:
- Qualification: Applicants with bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized institution can apply for the MCA admission.
- Subjects: Applicants should have Mathematics as mandatory subject in their last qualifying examination.
- Marks: Applicants will require at least 50% marks in their last qualifying examination to be eligible for MCA.
For MBA Courses:
- Qualification: Applying Applicants for MBA course should be a bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline.
- Marks: Applicants should have at least 50% marks or above in the qualifying examination.
- Scores: Applicants with PGCET, MAT, CMAT, CAT, GMAT and GRE scores are also eligible for admission.
PESSAT Exam Pattern 2023:
Below we have provided the complete PESSAT exam pattern:
- Mode of Examination: The exam will be held through online mode only.
- Types of Questions: The question paper will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Duration: Duration of PESSAT 2023 Examination will be 3 hours.
- Total Questions: There will be different questions in each paper. For B.Tech course, there will be 180 questions.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will carry of +1 mark and there won’t be any negative marking.
Below we have provided the question paper pattern for B.Tech. courses:
|Subject||Total no. of questions|
|Subject||Total no. of questions|
|Analytical & Logical Ability||20|
PESSAT Syllabus 2023:
The syllabus for every offered program will differ form each other. The syllabus of UG courses will mostly carry the topics from 10th, 11th and 12th syllabus of relative streams. For PG courses the syllabus will be comprise of the topics form the subjects of relative streams.
PESSAT Slot Booking 2023:
The Slot booking process will be held on the basis of First Come First serve. All the registered Applicants will have to book their slot for participating in the examination. The slot booking process will begin from 2nd week of June 2023 (For B.Tech.) and 2nd week of February 2023 (for other courses) through online mode.
The Process will be held for registered Applicants only. Within this process, registered Applicants will be able select their preference of Time, Venue and date for the examination.
PESSAT Admit Card 2023:
The admit card will be released by the official authority for every registered candidate individually. Applicants can download their admit card/hall ticket by login into the official website of authority.
PESSAT 2023 admit card will be the hall ticket for applicants of PESSAT examination. Every applicants will have to bring their hall ticket along with the valid ID proof at the examination center.
PESSAT Result 2023:
PESSAT Result will be released by the PES University for every exam participate candidate. The result will be released within few days from the completion of examination.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
The university will not send the result to any individual participated Applicants through by post or any other offline mode. Applicants will have to download their result by login in the website of university.
Applicants can also check their result through our website, as for the convenience of Applicants we will upload the direct link to access the result.
PESSAT Counselling 2023:
PESSAT counselling procedure will be held by the university after the declaration of result. The counselling procedure will be organized for every exam qualified candidate through online mode. Applicants will have to register themselves for participating in the counselling rounds.
Official authority will held the counselling procedure in various rounds based on the availability of seats after each round of counselling. The seats will be provided on the basis of candidate’s performance in the entrance examination. After the allotment of seats, candidate will have to report in the allotted center with required document to confirm their seats.
Beow we have provided the list of documents to be carried out at the allotted center:
- 10th marksheet & certificate
- 12th marksheet & certificate
- PESSAT 2023 Score Card
- PESSAT 2023 Admit Card
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificat
- Caste certificate (If required)
- Date of Birth (D.O.B) certificate
- Valid photo ID proof
Below we have provided some effective preparation tips for better result in PESSAT 2023 Examination:
- Visit the complete syllabus and exam pattern then make a balanced time schedule according to them.
- Avoid any kinds of distractions and follow the time schedule strictly.
- Participate in the mocks test.
- Solve the sample and previous year question papers.
- Revise your previous academic syllabus.
- Make the short notes and revise them time to time.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions): Regarding PESSAT 2023