PES University Admission 2023 Application Form will be released soon for Various Courses. PES University admission 2023 will be offered into various courses such as B.Tech, B.Arch, MBA, M.Tech & other courses. It is a private university which is situated in Bangalore, India. It organized the entrance examination by the name of PESSAT as PES Scholastic Aptitude Test. The exam is held every year. Applicants will be also offered admission into various UG, PG & P.hd level courses.
Below in this article,we have provided the information regarding the application form, its fee, eligibility norms & much more regarding PES University 2023 Admission.
Courses Offered by PES University:
Below we have provide the PES University various courses under UG & PG level:
UG courses: B.Arch, B.Tech, BBA, BA LLB, BCA, B.Des, B.Com etc.
PG courses: M.Tech., MBA, M.Pharma, Pharma D, M.Com and many others.
PES University Admission 2023 Notifications – To be released
PES University Admission 2023 Notification will be released soon. Click here to check Notice.
PES University Admission 2023 Application Form will be released soon for Various Courses. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
PES University Admission 2023 Dates:
Below we have provide the table regarding tentative PES University 2023 Admission Dates:
For B.Tech course:
|Released of Notification||2nd week of December 2021|
|Application Form releases||1st November 2021|
|Submission of application form||April, 2023|
|Slot booking begins||April (Last week), 2023|
|B.Tech exam date||1st week of August 2023|
|Final date to upload marks||2nd week of August 2023|
|Result declaration||May, 2023|
|PEESAT 2023 first round counselling||3rd week of August 2023|
|Final date to submit original documents||4th week of August 2023|
|B.Tech 2nd round counselling||1st week of September 2023|
|Final date for admission||2nd week of September 2023|
For other courses:
|Online application released||1st November 2021|
|Slot booking begins||January, 2023|
|PEESAT 2023 exam date||2nd week of June 2023|
|Last date for submission||3rd week of June 2023|
|Result declaration||After 3 days of the exam|
|Counselling session begins||1st week of August 2023|
PES University 2023 Application Form
Below we have provide the details regarding PES University 2023 Application Form:
- The application form for PES University 2023 will get released via online mode.
- Applicants can fill the application form by the 1st week of November 2022 for B.Tech & various other courses.
- The final date to submit the application form is till 2nd week of July 2023 for B.Tech course.
- Applicants are suggested to check eligibility criteria before filling the application form as it will be accepted only of eligible Applicants.
- While filling application form, Applicants must provide valid email Id & contact no. as all details will be sent to it.
- Applicants must not forget to upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Official authority will also provide correction facility to edit incorrect details (if any) in the application form.
- At last, Applicants must not forgot to take copy of filled in application process for future use.
- Applicants can submit the application fee via online or offline mode.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- For offline mode, Demand Draft (DD) method will be used.
- The registration fee for all category Applicants will be Rs. 1050/-.
- DD must be sent to following address in favor of “PES University General Fund” payable at Bangalore:
Office of Admission,
100 Ft. Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage,
PES University Eligibility Criteria 2023:
Below we have provided the eligibility criteria for the applicants before applying for PES University 2023:
For B.Tech course:
- Qualification: Applicants must qualify 12th level exam from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: He/ She must score minimum 60% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Subjects: Applying Applicants must have Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as their mandatory subject to be eligible.
- Score Card: Applicants must have any one of PEESAT & KCET score card.
For UG course:
- Qualification: Applicants must qualify 10th & 12th level examination from any recognized board or university to be eligible.
- Percentage: He/ She must score minimum 50% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in 12th level exam will be also eligible to apply for UG courses.
For PG course:
- Qualification: Applicants must qualify bachelor’s degree from any recognized board or university.
- Score Card: Applicants must apply on the basis of CAT/ MAT/ GATE/ XMAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ PGCET score cards.
- Appearing: Applicants appearing in the qualifying exam will be also eligible to apply.
PES University 2023 Admission Procedure
Below we have provided the method included under PES University 2023 admission procedure. First, Applicants will have to register themselves. After registration, Applicants will have to appear in PESSAT examination to offer admission into various courses.
Official authority will prepare a merit list. It will include Applicants name who qualifies the examination. Applicants selected in the merit list will further have to participate in the admission procedure.
PES University 2023 Scholastic Aptitude Test
PESSAT (PES University Scholastic Aptitude Test) is held every year by the University. The examination is held through online mode for all the courses (except B.Des). Admission will be given to Applicants into various UG, PG level courses.
Applicants further have to appear in the examination to get admission in the university. Official authority will release admit card after the process of slot booking. Examination will be held on different dates for different courses.
PES University Result/ Merit List 2023:
The official authority will release PES University 2023 result through online mode. No other mode will be entertained. Applicants can check it by August 2023 for B.Tech. Applicantss will have to use their login credentials such as application number & password to check the result.
Merit list will be also released by the authority for Applicants who have qualified for the examination. It will be mandatory for Applicants to participate in the counselling process who’s name appear in the counselling process.
PES University Counselling 2023:
PES University 2023 counselling procedure will begin after the result declaration in the month of August/ September 2023. Further Applicants will be invited for the counselling process on the basis of merit list. It will be held through online mode.
Seat allotment & document verification process will be a part of counselling process. Applicants will have to carry original & photo stated documents during verification. Applicants will have to attend short interview after seat allotment process.
Applicants must report at the allotted college with following documents & must also submit the required admission fee. Below we have provided the documents such as:
- 10th & 12th marksheet
- 10th & 12th certificate
- Graduation marksheet & certificate
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- PESSAT 2023 rank card/ result
- Passport size photographs
PES University Contact Number/Helpline Number:
+91 80 26721983,
Hosur Road, 1 km before
+91 80 66186610
50 Feet Road, Phase 1
+91 80 22429391
PES MEDICAL CAMPUS
National Highway 219,
08570 – 277799 / 277999
Off Sarjapur Road, Survey #45/3, Kasavanahalli Main Road, Haraluru, Bangalore – 560 102
PES PUBLIC SCHOOL
Mordana Palli, near Amara Raja Infra, Yadamari Mandal, Chittoor Andhra Pradesh – 517128