Odisha DET 2023 Registration will begin by the 1st week of May 2023 through online mode. Odisha DET is a state level admission procedure held by the Directorate of Technical Education and Training, Odisha. The admission procedure will be held on the basis of merit list.
Selected Applicants through the merit list will get admission in diploma courses of various offered fields at govt. and Private polytechnic institution across the state. Below in this article, we have provided the complete detailed information Applicants needs to know regarding the Odisha DET 2023 Admission Procedure latest updates.
Odisha DET 2023 Notification: Application to be released
Odisha DET 2023 Notification will be released soon. Click here to check Notice. The link will be provided here.
Odisha DET 2023 Registration will begin by the 1st week of May 2023 through online mode. Click here to Apply. The link will be given here.
Odisha DET 2023 Important Dates
Below we have provided the tentative dates for Odisha DET 2023 Admission:
|Released of application form||1st week of May 2023||1st week of May 2023|
|Final date to submit applications||2nd week of June 2023||3rd week of June 2023|
|Document verification at selected NCC of application whose required documents have not been validated||1st week of June 2023||1st week of June 2023|
|Last date for document verification||3rd week of July 2023||4th week of July 2023|
|Verification of merit list||4th week of July 2023||Last week of July 2023|
|Publication of merit list||1st week of August 2023||2nd week of August 2023|
|Last date for choice filling||3rd week of August 2023||3rd week of August 2023|
|Provisional allotment list (1st round)||September 2023||September 2023|
|Provisional allotment list (2nd round)||September 2023||September 2023|
|Releasing of final allotment letter||September/ October 2023||September/ October 2023|
Odisha DET 2023 Application Form
Below we have provided the complete details regarding the Odisha DET Application Form 2023:
- The Application Form will be released for eligible applicants only.
- Eligible applicants will be able to submit the application form from the 1st week of May 2023 through online mode.
- Applicants must fill the application form very carefully and as per the instruction given on the application form, any alteration in the details can cause rejection of application form.
- Applicants must submit the application form before the prescribed date for submission, as no application form will be accepted after that date.
- The last date for submission of application form will be in 2nd week of June 2023 (for Lateral Entry) and 3rd week of June 2023 (for 1st year).
- Applicants are suggested to keep the copy of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
The Application Fee can be submitted through both online as well as offline mode. Applicants can use prescribed payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
Below we have provided the application Fee for every applicants will be as follows:
|General category Applicants||Rs. 250|
|SC/ ST/ PC and female applicants||Rs. 200|
Odisha DET Eligibility Criteria 2023:
Below we have provided the complete Odisha DET Eligibility Criteria:
Diploma and Technology Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed 10th or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Age Limit: Applicants age must be at least 14 years as on 1st July 2023.
- Marks Criteria: Applicants must have to score at least 35% marks in their qualifying exam to be eligible for admission.
Lateral Entry Engineering and Technology:
- Qualification: Applicants must passed 10+2 intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Age: Applicants must be at least 14 years. There will be no upper age limit.
- Marks: Applicants must have scored at least 35% marks in their qualifying exam to be eligible for apply.
- Subjects: Applicants must passed 12th examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics as mandatory subjects.
Film and TV Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must pass 12th with science stream from recognized board.
- Age: Applicants age must be between 14 to 28 years as on 1st June 2023 and 3 years relaxation will be provided for SC/ ST category Applicants.
- Marks: Applicants must have secures 35% marks in their qualifying examination.
Odisha DET 2023 Merit list/Result:
Odisha DET Merit list will be released by the official authority for every registered applicants. Official authority will release the merit list cum result after few weeks from the completion of registration process. Applicants will be able to access the complete merit list from the website of authority through online modeonly.
The Merit list will be released by the official authority by the 4th week of July 2023 (for lateral entry) and last week of July 2023 (for 1st year). The merit list will be prepared by the official authority on the basis of Applicants marks in the required qualifying examination.
Reservation of Seats:
As per the reservation policy of govt. for reserve category applicants, authority will reserve the several amount of seats for the reserved Applicants. The complete reservation policy will be as follows:
|For physical challenged||3%|
|For women Applicants||30%|
|For children/ wards of x- servicemen||2%|
|Applicants passing NCC (A,B and C certificate examinations)||1%|
Odisha DET 2023 Counselling:
The counselling procedure will be held by the official authority on the basis of final merit list. Only selected applicants through the merit list will be invited for the counselling procedure. Applicants will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure through online mode only.
The Odisha DET Counselling procedure will be followed by the various rounds including the Registration, Choice Filling, Allotment of seats and reporting. The seats will be offered to the Applicants on the basis of their rank in the merit list and choice filling.
After the seats allotment, Applicants will called for the reporting at their allotted centres. Applicants will also have to bring the following document for the verification round:
- 10th and 12th mark sheets
- 10th and 12th passing certificate
- Category certificate
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Seat allotment letter
- Fee deposit copy
- Domicile certificate
- Sports or NCC certificates
- Passport size photographs etc.
Odisha DET Contact Number/Helpline Number:
Killa Maidan, Buxi Bazar,
Phone No – 0671(2301061),
Fax – 0671(2301961)
Email – [email protected]