The complete notification regarding the Rajasthan National Talent Search Examination, (NTSE) 2023 will be available on the official website of the university by the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education.
The first level of NTSE exam for SSC class candidates will be conducted by the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education at the state level.
Candidates who clear the first level of the exam will be eligible to appear for the second level of the NTSE 2023 exam.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
NTSE Rajasthan 2023 Notification – Application Out Soon
NTSE Rajasthan 2023 Application Form will be Releasing Soon. The Link will be provided here
NTSE Rajasthan 2023 Exam Dates
Important information related to important events and dates are mentioned below for candidates reference:
|Date of Online Application Form||3rd week of September 2023|
|The due date for submission of printed application forms||1st week of October 2023|
|Admit Card (Stage I)||2nd week of October 2023|
|Date of entrance exam, (first level)||1st week of November 2023|
|Publication of Answer Key||2nd week of November 2023|
|Declaration of Result||4th week of February 2023|
|Download Admit Card||April 2023|
|IInd Stage Examination Date||May 2023|
NTSE Rajasthan 2023 Application Form
Important information regarding the application form is mentioned below for the reference of the candidates:
- The application form will be available on the official website of the university.
- Applicants must register on the university’s official website.
- Applicants must download the application form from the website.
- After that, candidates need to enter all the necessary details in the application form as per their requirements.
- After filling all the details in the application form, candidates need to upload some required documents in the application form.
- After that, candidates need to print the completed application form and pay the application fee.
- And then candidates must submit their applications before the deadline.
NTSE Rajasthan 2023 Application Fee
The important information related to the application fee is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Applicants are required to pay the application fee after filling the application form as payment of the application fee is an important part of the application process.
- General category candidates are required to pay Rs.200/- as application fee (Rs.250/- in case of payment of fee after due date).
- Reserved candidates have to pay Rs 140/- as application fee (Rs 180/- in case of payment of fee after due date).
- Through any payment gateway method like debit card, credit card or net banking, candidates can pay the application fee.
NTSE Rajasthan 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The important information related to the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Candidates pursuing SSC classes in any known board are eligible to appear for the NTSE exam.
- Candidates in the general category must score at least 70% in the 9th grade annual exam and candidates in the preparatory category must score more than 55% in the 9th grade annual exam.
- Candidates who want to take the entrance exam must be under 18 years old at the time of the exam.
NTSE Rajasthan 2023 Paper Pattern
The important information related to the paper pattern is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
At ina state or union territory level the authority will organize the entrance exam in three parts as mentioned below:
- MAT – Mental Ability Test
- SAT – Scholastic Aptitude Test
- Language Test
- The duration of the entrance test will not exceed two hours.
- In the entrance exam, each correct answer will be scored.
- And points will not be deducted if you answer incorrectly on the test.
- In the table mentioned below, we have provided complete information about the sample test for candidates’ reference:
|Papers||Test||No of questions||No of marks||Duration of the exam|
|Paper I||MAT – Mental Ability Test||100 questions||100 marks||120 minutes|
|Paper II||SAT – Scholastic Aptitude Test||100 questions||100 marks||120 minutes|
NOTE: The official authorities will update the information about the syllabus subject-wise for the reference of the applicants on the official website of the university.
NTSE Rajasthan 2023 Admit Card
To participate in the entrance exam, it is important that candidates have an admission card. And for candidates’ reference, the admission card will be provided online on the university’s official website.
Candidates must use their application number and password and visit the official website of the university. Candidates then need to download the admit card from the official website of the university using their login credentials. Candidates must also keep several copies.
The exam admit card is a mandatory document to bring when taking the exam because it will be checked by the examiner in the exam room.
NTSE Rajasthan 2023 Result
School authorities will update online entrance exam results on the school’s official website for candidates to refer to. The results will be available on the university’s official website only for those candidates who have passed the entrance exam.
Candidates who want to be admitted to the school must check their results on the school’s official website after taking the entrance test. However, for candidates’ reference, the authorities will update all information related to the announcement of results on the school’s official website.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
So, candidates should use their hall ticket number and date of birth and check the result on the school’s official website. The results will be available in PDF form on the university’s official website for candidates’ reference. Candidates should download the results from the official website of the university. After downloading the results from the school’s official website, candidates need to print the results from the website.
And for candidates’ reference, the authorities will update all details about further admission procedures on the university’s official website. Therefore, candidates who achieve good results in the entrance exam must refer to the school’s official website for all detailed information about the admission procedure.