NTSE Odisha 2023 Application Form will be Released Soon. Every year, an entrance exam for qualified candidates is held by the State-Level National Talent Search Examination, which has the formal power to provide admission to qualified candidates in the SSC class.
However, candidates would be allowed to enroll in authorized schools in the state of Odisha for the SSC with the aid of the entrance exam. The applicants take the NTSE entrance exam at the state and federal levels.
The NTSE exam will be administered by the official authorities in two phases. For the purpose of choosing candidates for the NTSE, the first stage was recently held, and the national NCERT will hold the second stage in May 2023.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
NTSE Odisha 2023 Notification – Application Start Soon
NTSE Odisha 2023 Application Form will be Released Soon. The Link will be provided here.
NTSE Odisha 2023 Exam Dates
The important information related to the important events and dates is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
|Submission date of the hard copy of the online application form||To be announce|
|Last date of filling up of Application Form||To be announce|
|Validation of Application Form by District Office||To be announce|
|Admit card||To be announce|
|Date of entrance exam,||To be announce|
|Publication of Answer Key||To be announce|
|Declaration of Result||To be announce|
NTSE Odisha 2023 Application Form
The important information related to the application form is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Applications for the NTSE Odisha 2023 will be made available soon.
- The application form must be completed and submitted on the university’s official website.
- Candidates must review all qualifying requirements and crucial guidelines pertaining to the application procedure.
- The application form must be correctly completed by applicants and contain all required information.
- With the aid of their educational qualification certificates, applicants are instructed to fill out the application form with the relevant information as requested.
- Following that, applicants must review the information in the application form and submit it to the university before the deadline with any required supporting documentation.
Below mention is the list of the documents to submit along with the hard copy of the online application form to the university:
- Caste certificate
- Category certificate
- Disability certificate for physically handicapped applicants
- Passport size photograph
NTSE Odisha 2023 Application Fee
The entrance examination is free. As a result, there are no exam fees for applicants to pay. However, the applicants must pay their own expenses to travel to and take the entrance exam.
NTSE Odisha 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The important information related to the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Indian citizens are only eligible to apply for the NTSE.
- One should have completed the 9th class from a recognized school with all the important subjects.
- Applicants who are studying in the SSC class in the current year in any recognized school are also eligible.
- Below the age of 18 years applicants are only eligible to apply.
- To be eligible to take the admissions exam, a candidate must receive at least 50% in the qualifying exam (40% for applicants from the reserved category).
NTSE Odisha 2023 Paper Pattern
The important information related to the paper pattern is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- The MAT (Mental Ability Test) and SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test) are both components of the state-level entrance exam known as the NTSE.
- The MAT and SAT papers each have 100 questions worth a certain number of points on the entrance exam.
- Candidates are instructed to complete the exam’s question paper within the allotted 120-minute time period.
- For the MAT paper, the entrance exam will be administered using questions based on analogy, classification, numerical series, pattern perception, hidden figures, etc.
- Additionally, questions from significant disciplines like physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics, history, geography, and political science will be asked on the SAT test.
- Applicants will also be required to answer MCT-style questions on the admission exam.
- There will be no negative grading in the admission exam; instead, each accurate response will receive one mark.
NOTE: The information about the syllabus will be updated on the university’s official website for the applicants’ reference.
NTSE Odisha 2023 Admit Card
Only applicants will be able to access the admission card in the online mode one week prior to the entrance exam date using the login information (application number and password) generated during registration.
On December 2023, the NTSE Odisha 2023 Admit Card will be accessible.To obtain the admit card, applicants must go to the university’s official website. In order to get the admission card from the website and print off extra copies, applicants must first log in using their application number and password.
At the time of the entrance exam, the applicant’s admit card must be present because it is a required item. At the time of the entrance exam, the examination supervisor for the center will check the applicant’s admit card.
NTSE Odisha 2023 Result
The results will be available to applicants who took the admission exam. And for such applicants, the official authorities will make the applicant results available online on the university’s official website. The entrance exam results must be obtained from the university’s official website by applicants.
Using their roll number and birthdate, applicants must access the official website to download their results. A few copies of the results should be kept by the applicants until the admissions process, as admission to the university will be granted depending on the applicants’ performance in the entrance exam.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
NTSE Odisha Cut Off