NIFT 2023 Application Form will be released by December 2022 through online mode. National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) organizes a national level entrance exam every year for applicants seeking admission in various UG and PG Courses of Fashion and Design field.
Qualified applicants of this examination will get admission in courses like Bachelor of Design, Bachelors of Fashion Technology, Master of Fashion Technology, Master of Design, Master of Fashion Management etc. at various campuses of NIFT situated in New Delhi, Kangra, Jodhpur, Bhubaneswar, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Patna, Shillong, Srinagar, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Bhopal, Gandhinagar, Kannur and Raebareli.
Applicants will also need to qualify the Creative Ability Test (CAT) and General Ability Test (GAT). Through this blog, we have provided all the main points regarding to NIFT 2023 latest updates.
NIFT 2023 Notification – Registration by December
NIFT 2023 Notification will be released soon. Click Here to check notice.
NIFT 2023 Application Form will be released by December 2022. Click here to Apply. The link will be provided here.
NIFT 2023 Syllabus has been released for UG & PG courses. Click here for syllabus details.
NIFT 2023 Exam Dates:
Below we have provided all the tentative dates for numerous events of NIFT 2023:
|Begin of Online Registration||3rd December 2022|
|Last date to register||17th January 2023|
|The Last date for online registration
with late fee of Rs.5000/
|18th to 22nd January 2023|
|Application correction window begins||18th to 22nd January 2023|
|Admit card Downloading||29th January 2023|
|NIFT Exam 2023||6th February 2023|
|Declaration of Result||9th March 2023|
|Last date of registration for
Foreign Nationals/ NRIs/SAARC
|30th April 2023|
NIFT Application Form 2023:
Below we have provided all the complete details applicants need to know before filling NIFT Application form 2023:
- The NIFT Application Form will be released through online mode.
- Applicants must have to fulfill their eligibility for the examination before filling the application form.
- The Application form has been released from 1st week of December 2022 to 3rd week of January 2023.
- Applicants will have to fill the application form with authentic details only and details in 10th marksheet will be considered as authentic, any alteration in details will cause rejection of application form.
- The application form will remain available till 3rd week of January 2023 only, applicants need to fill their application form before the last date of submission.
- Applicants are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
NIFT 2023 Application fee can be submitted through online mode only. Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment gateways for transaction of Application fee.
Following will be the complete Application Fee for NIFT 2023:
|For General/OBC-NCL applicants||Rs. 2000|
|For SC/ST / PwD applicants||Rs.1000|
NIFT Application Correction 2023:
After the completion of registration process the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) will provide the correction facility. The NIFT Application correction facility will be start through online mode for every registered candidate. Applicants will be able to rectify their mistake within the correction period only.
Applicants will be able to use the correction facility by entering their login details. The correction facility will be applicable for few days only so, applicants will have to rectify before the last date of correction facility.
The facility will be applicable for few details only, so applicants are advised to fill the application form very carefully to avoid any issue due to mistakes in the application form.
How to Make Corrections in NIFT 2023 Application Form?
- Visit the official website of National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)
- Click on the ‘Admissions’ tab
- Navigate to ‘Log In Edit Application/ Registration Details’ tab
- Enter login details- Application Form Number, Email ID and Date of Birth
- Make changes in personal details
- Click on ‘Save’ button
List of Details that Can be Changed in NIFT Application Correction Window
Applicants are informed that they can make the below-mentioned changes in their NIFT application form in the correction window:
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- State Domicile
- Present Address
- Mobile Number
- Update Photograph/ Signature
- Make Application Fee Payment
NIFT Eligibility Criteria 2023:
Applicants must fulfill the given NIFT eligibility criteria below to confirm their eligibility:
There will be no upper or lower age limit to apply for PG programmes. Though, the applicants applying for UG courses should not be older than 24 years as on 1st August 2023 (5 year relaxation for ST/SC).
|Passed 12th level degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from a recognized board or university.|
|B.Des Programme||Applicants must have passed his/her 10+2 level degree from a recognized board or university.|
|M.F.Tech Programme||Passed Bachelor’s degree in B.F.Tech from NIFT OR B.Tech/ B.E from a recognized institute or university.|
|M.Des Programme||Passed Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institute or university OR
Should have done UG Diploma in UG design (3 years) from NIFT or NID.
NIFT Exam Pattern 2023:
Below we have provided the complete exam pattern of NIFT Examination:
- Exam Mode & Date: The Exam will be held by the 3rd week of May 2023 through offline mode.
- Time Duration: 2 & 3 hours will be given for completing the paper as per the courses.
- Type of Questions: The paper will consist of multiple choice type questions.
- Language: The question paper will be made available in both English & Hindi language.
- Sections: The sections in the paper will be – Quantitative Ability, English Comprehension, Analytical, Current Affairs & G.K and Communication Ability.
- Marking Scheme: No negative marking will be there in the NIFT exam.
Below we have provided the complete question pattern for NIFT 2023:
|Sections||B.F.Tech, M.F.Tech & M.FM||B.Des|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||15||15|
|Total||100 questions||120 questions|
NIFT Syllabus 2023:
The NIFT syllabus will contain the topic from Analytical & Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability, Communication Ability, English Comprehension, Current Affairs & GK.
There will be different syllabus for both CAT and GAT Examination. Students can check complete details of syllabus through online mode on the website.
NIFT 2023 Syllabus has been released for UG & PG courses. Click here for syllabus details.
Recommended Books for NIFT 2023:
Applicants who will participate in the upcoming NIFT 2023 Examination can refer to these books mentioned below. Important books for the preparation of the entrance exam are as follows;
NIFT Preparation Tips
Below we have provided the preparation tips for NIFT 2023 Examination:
- Applicants can start NIFT preparation by making proper time schedule.
- For the better preparation of examination, applicants will have to check the exam pattern and syllabus.
- Student should solve the previous year question paper of NIFT.
- Participating in the Mock test regularly will surely gonna have importance in the preparation.
- Applicants should avoid any kind of distraction and keep the focus on Study.
NIFT Admit Card 2023:
The official authority will released the admit card few weeks before the examination. Applicants will be able to download their admit card from the 1st week of February 2023 through online mode.
NIFT Admit Card 2023 will be downloaded for every registered candidate individually through the website of exam conducting authority. Applicants will have to bring the admit card along with the registered ID proof at the examination hall, as no applicants will be allowed to sit for the examination without these documents.
Applicants are suggested to keep the admit card safe till the completion of admission process as it can be required at the time of counselling.
NIFT 2023 Result
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) will release the result for every exam participate Applicants individually through online mode. Applicants will check their result from the website of Institute by entering any two of their Roll No., Date of Birth, and Application No.
Result will be made available to the Applicants from 3rd week of March 2023. The NIFT result 2023 will consist of the information like Applicants Name, Roll No., Marks scored by applicants in examination and qualifying status of applicants.
NIFT 2023 Counselling
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) will begin the Counseling Process from the month of May/June 2023. Applicants will be able to participate in the counselling process by registering themselves on the website of exam conducting authority through online mode only.
The counselling process will be conducted by the authority in various round as per the availability of vacant seats after each round of counselling. The counselling process will be conducted for shortlisted Applicants from the GD and PI round.
Applicants will be required to verify their documents/ certificates for the document verification procedure in their allotted centres. The required documents are provided below:
- 10th & 12th Mark sheet
- 10th & 12th Pass certificate
- Category certificate
- Several Passport size photographs
- Transfer Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Affidavit of provisional admission
- Bank Draft
- Anti- Ragging certificate
- Provisional call letter, etc.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions): Regarding NIFT
NIFT Contact Number/Helpline Number:
Hauz Khas, Near Gulmohar Park,
New Delhi – 110 016,
Official Website: www.nift.ac.in