Nabanna Scholarship 2023: Application Form (Soon), Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Documents
Nabanna Scholarship 2023 Application Form will be released soon. The Chief Minister of West Bengal offering Educational scholarships every year to the applicants, who passed the Madhyamik (10th) examination or Higher Secondary (12th) exam, or any University Examination (UG / PG). This scholarship is also known as the Nabanna Scholarship offered by the West Bengal Chief Minister Relief Fund.
This scholarship offers amount of Rs 10000/- every year on your current course and it differs as course to course. Download the Nabanna Scholarship Application Form and other Credentials for applying. Below in this article, candidates will get the detailed information regarding the Nabanna Scholarship 2023 latest updates, Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility criteria, and Admission procedure.
Nabanna Scholarship 2023 Notification – Application Soon
Nabanna Scholarship 2023 Application Form will be Released Soon. Click Here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.
Nabanna Scholarship 2023 Dates
Below we have provided the Nabanna Scholarship 2023 Events and Dates for the candidates to check:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- SAITM, Haryana | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IMS, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- MIT WPU, Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- UPES, Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- NIMS University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Parul University, Gujarat | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Amrita Btech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Bennett University, Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Management Admissions Closing Soon! Apply Now
|Released of Application Form||To be announce|
|Last Date to submit the Application||To be announce|
Nabana Scholarship 2023 Application Form
Nabanna Scholarship 2023 Application Form will be released soon. The application process for Chief Minister Relief Fund Nabanna Scholarship will be done through Offline mode. There is no specific application form released by the WBCMO authority. You can download the prescribed application form through online mode.
Now fill the complete application form details with the correct information. Then attach a copy of the required documents with the Application form. After completing all the process, submit this application form to Nabanna, Howrah, or Uttarkanya, Jalpaiguri.
Don’t send the application form through speed post, as they may reject your application. When you submit the application form at Nabanna or Uttarkanya, they will give a receipt copy. This is proof of your application. There is no last date to apply CM Relief Fund Scholarship Scheme.
Required Documents List
The following documents will require you to Apply for West Bengal CM Relief Fund Nabanna Scholarship.
- Prescribed Application Form
- Self Declaration copy with countersigned by Head of the Institute, currently studying.
- Income certificate. (issued by DM/SDO/BDO etc)
- Recommendation & Income Certificate from MLA
- Copy of Rank Card and allotment letter of the selection committee (only for JEE or equivalent).
- Mark sheet copy of the last examination.
Nabanna Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria
There are some specific eligibility norms for West Bengal Nabanna Scholarship. Candidates, who fulfill the criteria, can apply for this scholarship. All the information is given below.
1. Candidates must be permanent residents of West Bengal, can only apply for this scholarship.
2. Candidates must be passed the last examination from any known Board, Council of the University of West Bengal, and continuing his/her study from any known Institution in West Bengal.
3. The minimum marks requirement in Madhyamik is 65% for HS course students and 60% marks in HS for College (UG) students, 55% in Under-Graduate for Post-Graduate students.
4. Candidates, who are eligible for West Bengal Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means (SVMCM) Scholarship, cannot apply for Nabanna Scholarship.
5. The annual family income of the applicants does not exceed Rs. 60,000/-.
The candidates’ Selection process for the CM Relief fund scholarship
Candidates for WB Nabanna Scholarship will be selected based on their Last Exam percentage and economical condition. After submitting the application form, it will take three or more months for the complete process. Then selected candidates will receive the scholarship amount directly to their bank account.