MNLUA Admission 2023 Admission has been done on the basis of CLAT 2023. MNLUA is known as the Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad was established under Maharashtra National Law University Act, 2014 which provides application forms to get registered for admission in B.A. LL.B (Hons.) Course from those who get succeed in CLAT 2023.
Admission will be provided in only 1 Postgraduate degree program such as LL.M. in Law Pedagogy and Research. Candidates who are taking a bachelor’s degree in law or any other corresponding degree will be suitable for admission in the program. Below in this article, candidates will get the detailed information regarding the MNLU Aurangabad 2023 latest updates, Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility criteria, and Admission procedure.
MNLUA Admission 2023 Notification – Admission Started
MNLUA Admission 2023 Admission has been done on the basis of CLAT 2023. Click Here to Check CLAT Details.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
MNLUA 2023 Overview:
|Full-Form||Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Helpline||0240 233 4800|
|Address||Aurangabad Rd, Padampani Colony, Padampura, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431005|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Vice-Chancellor||K. V. S. Sarma|
Courses Offered by MNLUA:
The university offers only 1 Postgraduate degree program which is LL.M. in Law Pedagogy and Research. Only applicants with the taking of a bachelor’s degree in law or any other corresponding degree are suitable for admission in the program.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- CIMP Patna 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- JIMS Rohini 2024, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- Amrita MBA 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
MNLUA 2023 Important Dates
Below we have provided the Important Dates to apply for MNLUA 2023 Admission for the candidates to refer:
|Released of Application Form||8th August 2022|
|Release of First Sample Question Set||September 2022|
|First Open Campus Visit day for registered candidates||September 2022|
|Release of Second Sample Question Set||14th October 2022|
|Second Open Campus Visit day for registered candidates||22nd October 2022|
|Release of Third Sample Question Set||October 2022|
|Last date to submit the form||13th November 2022|
|Admit card release||To be announced|
|Exam Date||18th December 2022|
|Objection against CLAT 2023 Answer key||–|
|Admission closing date||–|
MNLUA 2023 Application Form
- MNLUA Admission 2023 Application Form has been Released on 8th August 2022.
- Applicants can enroll themselves through CAPS (CLAT Online Application Processing System) only, obtainable at the official of CLAT “www.clat.ac.in”
- Upon successful registration, contenders will obtain CAPS User ID and Password on the E-mail address and Mobile number offered by them
- After initiating with the User ID and password, the applicant would fill the online application form and sync examined photograph, signature, birth certificate, and category certificate
- The aspirant will then advance to the “Payment of the Application Fee” section where the fee can be accepted also online or through Challan.
- They can submit the application fee of Rs. 4000/- (unreserved/ OBC/ SAP category applicants) and Rs. 3500/- (SC/ST category applicants) out of net banking, debit card/credit card
- Aspirants can too create a Bank Challan, take its printout and submit the fee through cash, at any ICICI branch.
- Following the successful payment, the same will be put on the applicant’s profile on the CLAT Online Application Interface
- With the acceptance of fee, the candidate ought to download the entirely fulfilled application with fee payment details for coming indication
For International Applicants:
- NRI/ foreign nationals/ NRI sponsored category applicants may enroll themselves downloading the application form and deferring to it after completion, with the application fee of Rs. 5000/ through DD. DD must be taken in aid of ‘Registrar, Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University’ and owing at Visakhapatnam
- Completed applications, together with the fee and needed attachments, must be acquiesced, personally or through the post, in the postulated time to the succeeding address:
Maharashtra National Law University
Post Box. No. 8338, Deonar
Mumbai – 400088
Enclosures for Indian candidates:
- Personal information (name, E-mail address, mobile number, date of birth, parent’s name, parent’s mobile number, etc.)
- Address for communication (including PIN code)
- Essential Qualification details (Percentage of marks/CGPA, University/college information)
- Program in which the candidate wishes to appear (UG Course or PG Course)
- Three choices of CLAT examination cities
- Front-facing Passport size clear photograph of the Candidate with clear lenses
- Signature of candidate
- Scanned copy of SC/ST/SAP Certificates in pdf format only (if applicable)
- Scanned copy of Domicile Category in pdf format only (if applicable)
- Net banking login and password to make the application fee payment via online net banking mode.
- In case the payment is to be made through debit card/credit card, then the candidate is required to have the information like debit card/credit card number, password, CVV number, etc.
Enclosures for NRI/ foreign nationals/ NRI sponsored category candidates:
- Copy of the Passport of the applicant / Sponsor.
- The latest Character certificate from the institution last attended indicating that he/she has never been found guilty of misconduct during the study period.
- School Leaving Certificate/ College Leaving Certificate.
- Statement of marks at the qualifying examination (Intermediate/PUC/HSC/Etc.) and 10th standard.
- Copy of the statement of marks at the Qualifying Examination (i.e. equivalent to Intermediate /PUC /HSC /etc) and percentage/conversion certificate in case of Grades.
- Copy of the Birth Certificate.
- Medical Certificate.
- Eight Stamp Sized Photographs of the Candidate.
- One Photograph of the Local Guardian (who shall be a near/close relative) if any.
- Migration Certificate
MNLUA 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must hold LL.B. or any other correspondent degree from a familiar university with minimum 55% marks (for Unreserved/OBC/Specially Abled Persons) and 50% (just in case of SC/ST category applicants)
Applicants who are awaiting for their qualifying examination results or are owed to appear in the qualifying examination in March/April 2023 are also eligible to appear in CLAT examination
MNLUA 2023 Exam Pattern
According to the MNLUA exam pattern, only objective type questions will be seen in the exam and one question will have four options. Along with the pattern, the syllabus must be looked through which is present at the website.
How to Prepare for MNLUA 2023
Below we have provided some tips and guidelines for the preparation:
- Applicants must plan them as per syllabus and exam pattern. By doing so, they can achieve succeeds in the examination.
- The next step to prepare in a better way is to check the past year question papers for getting a knack of all the questions that are a common occurrence in the examination.
- It is the most suitable way to assign you time for a break also and don’t evade revision.
- Look up the correct study material and books related to the examination syllabus.
MNLUA 2023 Admit Card
Admit card will be released through online mode only on the official website of the University. The admit card consist of the details of the exam such as the date, time, and venue of the examination.
The hall ticket is also known as the admit card which is released under the instruction of conducting authority. The applicants need to equip this document as the entry ticket at the examination center. Along with this, obligatory identity proof is also desirable on the day of examination.
How to download the Admit Card
- Get on the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Then put in necessary details for downloading the admit card like registration no and password
- Now look for the button to submit the details
- After a while download, the admit card with attention
MNLUA 2023 Result
Result will be released through online mode only on the official website of the University. The details to be provided are registration ID and password.
The rank card describes the details relevant to the performance of entrants involved in the exam. They may gain access to their scorecards when there is a result announcement. The applicants must open the page with the required details to download the scorecard.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- KSRM 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNIOT 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village, Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GNA University 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School, Ahmedabad| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
How to download the Result
- Go to the official website of the university or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Provide information such as Application No, Date of Birth or Roll No
- Download the result and take the copy in the counseling
MNLUA 2023 Admission/ Counselling
Admission of the applicant will be done on the rank in the merit list of the CLAT 2023 examination.
Seats will be laid for the person who is a part of SC/ ST/ De-notified tribes/ nomadic tribes/ BC/ OBC at direct recruitment.
Seats earmarked for many category applicants are circulated in this way:
|De-notified tribes (A)||3%|
|Nomadic tribes (B)||2.5%|
|Nomadic tribes (C)||3.5%|
|Nomadic tribes (D)||2|
|Special backward category||2|
|Other backward classes||19|