MJPRU Admission 2023 Application Form will be Releasing soon for Various Courses. MJPRU is known as the Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand, University was established in 1975 as a connecting university and its status was advanced to an affiliating-cum-residential university in 1985. MJPRU Admission 2023 will help the candidates to get admission into various Engineering, Diploma, Science, Commerce, Arts courses in the university. Candidates can get admission to the Various Undergraduate (UG), Post Graduate (PG), and Ph.D. courses through the MJPRU 2023.
It extends a number of courses at UG, PG, and Doctorate level in MJPRU campus and allied university. The university also extends a PG diploma in five subjects. Below in this article, candidates will get the detailed information regarding the Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University 2023 latest updates, Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility criteria, and Admission procedure.
MJPRU Admission 2023 Notification – Application Soon
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University 2023 Application Form will be Releasing soon for Various Courses. Click Here to Apply Online. The link will be provided here.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
MJPRU 2023 Overview:
|Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University
|UG & PG
|Mode of Application
|Mode of Exam
|7 Km from the Bareilly railway station, Pilibhit Bye pass road Bareilly 243006, (U.P.) India.
|Prof. Anil Shukla
MJPRU 2023 Important Dates
Below we have provided the Important Dates to apply for MJPRU 2023 for candidates to refer:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Bennett University| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MIT WPU Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NICMAR Pune | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT University Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA, Bengaluru | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Unison, Uttarakhand | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria School of Business Ghaziabad | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Released of Application Form
|To be Announced
|Last Date to submit Application
|Downloading of Admit Card
|To be Announced
|Declaration of Result
MJPRU 2023 Application Form
Below we have provided the Information regarding the Application Form:
- MJPRU 2023 Application Form will be Releasing soon for Various Courses.
- Applicants willing to get admission in various courses can fill their application through online mode from the official website in accordance with schedule mention.
- Or they can use the direct link given below on this page.
- The candidate is advised must ensure their eligibility and other criteria before going online application.
|M.Sc./ Applied M.Sc.
|Rs. 2000/-(GEN) & Rs. 1200/- (OBC)
|M. Phil. Economics
|Rs. Rs. 250 + Bank Transaction Fee
How to apply
- Visit the official website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Photo Size: Attach the Photo in JPG format only with Maximum 50 KB. More than 50 KB not provided.
- Signature Size: Attach Signature in JPG format only with Maximum 20 KB. Over 20 KB not added.
- After submitting the online application successfully, Message display for your Registration.
- Provide the details and connect to Fee Pay Now Button for pay the online fee by Net banking/Debit Card/ Credit Card form Choose your Bank option and pay the fee
- A print of application form the applicant needed to be kept for any recommendation in the future.
- There is no requirement for the distribution of application form to University.
MJPRU 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have provided the eligibility criteria for the candidates to check before filling the application form:
- For M.Sc. Course: General candidates must have passed B.Sc. (3 Year course) with 45% marks. For SC/ST candidates, there will be an exemption of 5% as per rules.
- For LLM Course: Completed LLB from a known university with minimum 50% marks
- For M. Ed. Course: Admission to these courses will be permitted to those entrants only, who have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in B.Ed. / B.Ed. (Specializations)/L.T, there will be 5% lessening for SC/ST contenders.
- For M.Phil. Course: Graduate with minimum 50% marks and postgraduate with minimum 55 % marks (There will be 5 % relaxation for SC/ ST) in the respective field
- For B.El.Ed Course: Completed higher secondary examination (10+2) or any other examination documented as equal with a total of 50% marks
- For B.P.Ed. Course: Bachelor’s degree from any subject with 50% marks and having as a minimum contribution in inter college/Inter-Zonal/ District/School Competition/ in sports and games familiar by the AIU/IOA/SGFI/Govt. of India
MJPRU 2023 Exam Pattern
Below we have provided the Exam Pattern for Various Courses for the candidates to refer:
- For B.Sc. Nursing Course
- The question paper will be adorned in the multiple-choice question OMR and will present 100 questions.
- The period of Examination is 2 hrs.
- For the precise answer, the entrant will be presented by mark, there is no negative marking system in the examination.
- Subjects for written examination includes Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and General Knowledge. (20 Questions in each).
- For B.El.Ed Course
- The entrance test for B.El.Ed. (4 Years Course) will be through question paper having objective type questions.
- The paper intends to encompass 150 multiple choice type questions in Hindi and English languages.
- The duration of the test will be of two hours.
- 1 mark will be bestowed for each precise answer.
- B.El.Ed. (4 Years Course) the entrance test paper will contain the questions grounded on General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Teaching Aptitude and Subject Competence.
- For B.P.Ed. Course
- There will be present multiple-choice questions that will contain comprise of 100 questions.
- The Extent of Exam will be 1 hour and 1 marks will be bestowed for the precise answer.
How to Prepare for MJPRU 2023
Below we have provided some tips and guidelines for the preparation:
- Before starting the preparation, first of all make yourself acquainted with the complete syllabus and exam scheme.
- It is best to create your time-table so as to complete each subject at the correct time for preparation.
- One may go through the previous year’s examination paper for acquainting yourself with the sort of questions summoned in the examination. Additional emphasis on the subjects wherein you are weak and needs a great deal of consideration.
MJPRU 2023 Admit Card
The admit card will be released through online mode on the official website of the University. The admit card consist of the details of the exam such as the date, time, and venue of the examination.
Candidates who have filled their application before the last date can now download the admit card by entering the Application Number and Date of Birth. Hall tickets will not be referred to the candidates by post.
How to download the Admit Card
- Get on the official link for admit card download at the university’s website or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- After that allot necessary details for downloading the admit card like registration no and password
- Make sure to submit the details
- After a while download, the admit card and keep the Xerox for exam time.
MJPRU 2023 Answer Key
Candidates appeared in MJP Rohilkhand University Entrance Test 2023 are students well-versed that the answer keys of the Entrance test will be releasedd on the official site. Applicants taking part in the entrance test can find the answer key from MJP official website.
MJPRU 2023 Result
The applicants willing to check result are advised that the result will be released for only those who have given the examination.
The result will be released through the online mode at the official website of the University. With the aim of getting the result, applicants must type registration ID, Date of birth, and other details showed on the screen.
How to download the Result
- Go to the official site of the university or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Provide information such as Application No, Date of Birth or Roll No.
- Download the result and take the copy in the counseling.
MJPRU 2023 Admission/ Counselling
MJPRU will released the date for counseling call letter & Counselling Schedule of all courses. The counseling indicates that the process of admission.
Wherein the seat is offered to the applicants according to the marks accompanied by the proof of significant documents and reservation policy.