MIT ADT University 2023 Application Form has been released through online mode. MIT ADT is known as the MIT Art Design and Technology University provides admission in various UG, PG, and Doctoral programmes in Art and Design fields. This is a private university which is situated in Maharashtra. The university helds its own university level entrance exam DAT (Design Aptitude Test).
The DAT exam has been conducted on 2nd April 2023. The admission is also based on the qualifications and various national, state and university level entrance exam. Below, in this article, applicants will get the detailed information regarding the MIT ADT University 2023 Admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc.
MIT ADT Admission 2023 Notifications – Application Started
MIT ADT University Application Form 2023 has been released through online mode. Click here to apply.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023-24
- IIAD 2024, New Delhi| Admissions Open for All Courses 2024.Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Presidency University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Shoolini University, Himachal Pradesh | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Bangalore | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now.
- Jaipur National University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
MIT ADT University 2023 Exam Date (DAT) has been announced. It has been held on 2nd April 2023. Check other dates below.
Subscribe for You tube Channel NTA Exam Guide For Latest Updates. Click Here To Subscribe.
MIT ADT University 2023 Highlights:
|Exam Name||MIT ADT University|
|Full form||MIT Art, Design and Technology University|
|Type of University||Private university|
|Type of courses offered||UG, PG, Ph.D. programs|
|Mode Application||Online mode|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
Courses offered by MIT ADT:
Below we have provided the courses provided by the MIT ADT University:
- UG Courses: Game Design, Interior Space and Furniture, Retail Design, Animation Design, Film and Video Design, Transportation Design, Fashion Design, etc.
- PG Courses: Design Academics and Research, Immersive Media Design, Inner Space and Furniture, Automotive Clay Sculpting, Product Design, etc.
MIT ADT University 2023 Important Dates:
Below we have provided the schedule of MIT ADT University 2023 Important Dates for the candidates to refer:
|Released of Application Form,||Released|
|Last Date to submit Application form||28th February 2023|
|Admit Card downloading||March 2023|
|DAT exam date||2nd April 2023|
|Result||17th April 2023|
|Studio Test & Personal Interview||2nd to 9th May 2023|
|Final List||12th May 2023|
MIT ADT 2023 Application Form:
Below we have provided the important information regarding the application form for the reference of the applicants:
- The application form for MIT ADT 2023 has been released on 1st September 2022.
- Candidate can check the eligibility criteria before applying for the admission.
- The application form will be released through online mode. No other mode or offline mode is accepted.
- Candidates must fill the application form with details i.e., personal, academic, contact, address etc.
- Upload the scanned documents such as passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- All the details filled in the application form must be correct as there is no correction facility provided to candidates.
- The last date to submit the application form is till 28th February 2023.
- Candidates must submit the application form and take printout of it for future reference.
- The application fee can be paid through online mode.
- Candidate can pay the fee by using Debit card/ Credit card and Net Banking for transaction.
- Fee is non-refundable once paid.
Below we have provided the Application fee for different categories:
|Indian applicants||Rs. 3000/-|
|Foreign applicants (NRI, PIO, CIO)||Rs. 4500/-|
How to Apply for MIT ADT:
- Step-1: Visit the website of MIT ADT for Registration or go for the direct link provided above in this article.
- Step-2: A verification link will be sent to the registered email id.
- Step-3: Fill the application form with details such as Personal, educational qualification.
- Step-4: Upload the images i.e. photograph and signature in proper format.
- Step-5: Pay the application fee through online mode.
- Step-6: Take the copy of the application form and fee receipt for further usage.
MIT ADT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Below we have provided the MIT ADT University 2023 Eligibility Criteria for the candidates to check before applying:
For B.Des course:
- Qualification: Candidate must qualify 12th level or equivalent from any recognised board.
- Appearing: Those candidates appearing in qualifying exam in 2023 is also be eligible to apply for exam.
For M.Des course:
- Qualification: The candidates must have bachelor degree in Engineering/ Architecture/ Interior Design/ Industrial Design or equivalent from any recognised university or
- Candidates must have professional Diploma in Design (NID/ CEPT) or equivalent or
- Must have Masters degree in Arts/ Science/ Computer Application, etc. to be eligible.
MIT ADT University 2023 Exam Centres:
MIT DAT 2023 exam will be conducted on various exam centres given below:
MIT ADT University 2023 Admission Procedure:
The MIT ADT University admission procedure will consist of various steps. Candidates have to register themselves and then conducting authority will release the admit card for successfully registered candidates. Then DAT exam will be conducted on 2nd April 2023 at various test centres in India.
The candidates who will be selected after the exam will be invited for the studio test and personal interview. The admission will be completed through online mode.
MIT ADT University 2023 Merit List:
The MIT ADT 2023 result for DAT will be declared on 17th April 2023. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of performance in Personal Interview round. Candidates who will be selected will appear in the merit list with rank.
Merit list will be announced separately for selected candidates at MIT Institute of Design Pune, Avantika University Indore, & MIT University Shillong. Candidates can check the merit list through online mode. After releasing of the merit list, candidates will be shortlisted for the admission procedure.
MIT ADT University 2023 Admission:
The MIT ADT University admission procedure will be based on the entrance exam such as Design Aptitude Test (DAT). The MIT DAT is joint at MIT Institute of Design to offer admission in B.Des and M.Des programs. Candidates must report to the allotted centre within specific given time period after the allotment of seats.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- SAGE Bhopal, | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- FIEM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ITM Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- United Group of Institutions | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Pimpri Chinchwad University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- ISHM, Kolkata | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Assam Down Town University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Candidates will get selected after document verification round for admission and completing all other formalities. At last candidate have to submit the admission fee for applied course for which candidate have confirmed their seats.
Documents Required for Verification
- Class 10th marksheet/ certificate
- Class 12th marksheet/ certificate
- MIT ADT 2023 Admit Card
- MIT ADT 2023 Result
- Graduation marksheet
- Date of Birth
- Aadhar Card
- Passport size photograph, etc.